Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria (16125 Views)

Oba Adeyemi: Things To Know About Boxer Who Became Longest-reigning Alaafin / Angry Igbo Lady Has Very Harsh Words For All You Python ( Eke) Killers! / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by lollybizzu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
pinkygurl:

grin
Naughty you grin
So you quoted that long motivational writeup just to shine your teeth grin like I'm doing now.

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by SadMemories(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks.This is really helpful

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by MILLERMannn: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
pickatyou:
Hunger never catch you. Hunger alone can erase all this things you listed.

Lol, but sometime they do help. I can remember finding myself in such condition, it was Nietzsche book that saved me.

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by MILLERMannn: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
OmoManU:
Rubbish awon aspire to perspire talks oshi, in nija all these no b am, just survival of the fittest
Life is practical. Really survival of the fittest.
Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
pickatyou:
Hunger never catch you. Hunger alone can erase all this things you listed.

am sure you have seen people who died of many other causes, but can u point at any one who died of hunger in nigeria? go to somalia or sudan n see HUNGER. stay positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
MILLERMannn:

Lol, but sometime they do help. I can remember finding myself in such condition, it was Nietzsche book that saved me.

I know I was just being sarcastic. Do not take my online self serious
Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by Sirseedorf(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks Op you really help with this write up.

Nothing's better than staying positive, contented and legit .
Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by dododawa1: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
oga, included Igbos and BUHARI in your write up.
Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by professore(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
This thread is very nice. Although I will not contact strangers because that could be dangerous.
Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by Ajibade123(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
nice one though..... see how you can make your life better with these secret https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-make-your-life-better/

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria by Triniti(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
No 5 is for me, I’m always with Mother Nature in it’s natural habitat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Culture Has The Strongest Influence Among The African Diaspora? / How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? / What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.