Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk (588 Views)

How Amazon Affiliate Program Works + Get A Verified Account On Amazon In Nigeria / USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved / How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Justanodadude: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
I've opened an amazon affiliate account. Now, I don't know what to sell although I have a list of over 20k emails. I am trying to work with email marketing but other means of marketing would be appreciated. Let's discuss.
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Cocotrendz(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Health Niche. Facebook marketing
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Justanodadude: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Can you tell me more?
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Justanodadude:
I've opened an amazon affiliate account. Now, I don't know what to sell although I have a list of over 20k emails. I am trying to work with email marketing but other means of marketing would be appreciated. Let's discuss.

I think you need to firstly think of hot selling products..

Health
Fashion
Home stuffs, etc

Then, marketing is vital in selling. Email marketing is good but you should consider other aspects of promoting your products, mainly having an affiliated website..

Hope this helps..
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Justanodadude: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Yes. A bit. I'll love more details though. Things I can put into practice. For instance, hot selling products like so so so and so. Then other marketing strategies like so so so ND so. I'll really appreciate this.
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Justanodadude:
How did you bypass the phone verification phase. I’m not receiving any call
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by infogenius(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Justanodadude:

Good u have an Amazon associate account.

What are the 20k email account u have interested in?
I will tell u one cool trick for ur 20k list. Look for deals on amazon and market to them. People like discounts and some that don't feel offended by ur mail may buy ur offers or buy some other things that will make you money

However, There are various ways of marketing that u can choose from. Choose that which works and is convenient for you
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Justanodadude: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
infogenius:

I will tell u one cool trick for ur 20k list. Look for deals on amazon and market to them. People like discounts and some that don't feel offended by ur mail may buy ur offers or buy some other things that will make you money

However, There are various ways of marketing that u can choose from. Choose that which works and is convenient for you

Thanks for this. do you have an email blaster I can make use of?
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Justanodadude: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
infogenius:

Also, what other marketing ways are available? I'll love a response. Thank you
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by infogenius(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Justanodadude:

Thanks for this. do you have an email blaster I can make use of?
I am sorry I don't.
However, u can make do of an autoresponder service or search for an email blaster online
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by infogenius(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Justanodadude:

Also, what other marketing ways are available? I'll love a response. Thank you

The most common thing to do is to build a blog, write out articles promoting different products from your blog. However, there are others such as
Forums
YouTube
Social media networks which includes Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, LinkedIn etc
Your traffic source should reflect how you market so that u can get their attention
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by Justanodadude: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2019
infogenius:

The most common thing to do is to build a blog, write out articles promoting different products from your blog. However, there are others such as
Forums
YouTube
Social media networks which includes Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, LinkedIn etc
Your traffic source should reflect how you market so that u can get their attention

Thank you
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by ziziangel(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2019
The deals option suggested by someone above could be a great idea but you should first build a website focused on those coupons/deals so your subscribers can build confidence in you rather than just spilling out mails containing your affiliate links to them.

Find a cheap host like namecheap, costs about $23 the last time I bought which is approx 7-8k in naira, find quality contents which are amazon deal/coupons related. Join more affiliate forums online and gain more knowledge from others before you even start driving traffic, don't wait for anyone to spoonfeed you because no one will.

Wish you success on your JOURNEY!
Re: Amazon Affiliate. Let's Talk by SweetBrownBuns: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
JUSTANODADUDE IS A SCAM EMPLOYER. DON'T FALL. VICTIM OF THIS THIEF

Scam Alert. Justanodadude Scammed me

I spent 2 days plus. Downloaded videos. Produced High quality article of 3500 words, spent time and resources only to be scammed by justanodadude. A fraud disgusting himself as a legit entity

Nairalanders. He made it clear he wasn't going to pay for my services

He never engaged him that he wouldn't be paying for my services and was High handed dishing out curses at me all through our interactions. 

The screenshots is a pretty never for once said he was going to pay me at the end of the month. I will never agree to such treatment

Immediately I finished writing, I noticed all. Forms of attitude. I simply told him he had a right to curse me but should pay for my services and we part ways. He went on ranting saying I had attitude for asking for my dues and blocked me but first saying he won't pay for my servixes

Is this 1775 where slavery is yet. To be abolished?

Mods

I spent at least 500 MB downloading videos just to acquaint with instructions for this project. Only for me to finish the project and justanodadude started throwing all sort of attitude with the intent of not paying. 

I completed the project. Yet he didn't pay for my services

Mods, writers be aware of this fraudster. I'll be posting his emails, phone numbers and website. Stay clear so you don't fall victim at the hands of this slave master

NOTE HIS EMAILS, MONIKER AND PHONE NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF SCAMMERS ON THE FORUM

(1) (Reply)

Jiji Premium Service Worth Of Trying? / Urgent Sale / I Want To Buy A Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.