Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians (3640 Views)

Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Igbo's Will End IPOB. / At The End, IPOB/ESN Will Benefit Only Igbo Elites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jimasun:

Fair share in democracy means equal participation not forcing people to vote you.
Contest and win.
You can't force anybody to vote
No body is forcing u to vote , we are saying just obey the zoning arrangements

And for u southerners supporting removal of zoning if we remove zoning the south cant rule again hope u know that

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by loopman: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

The truth is u and i have one vote each

Just feel the hate from your comment

And the only thing the igbo man did was to demand his fair share

Demanding ? Lol. Just continue your buying and selling thing.. you sucks in politics

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
loopman:

Demanding ? Lol. Just continue your buying and selling thing.. you sucks in politics
Says a man who has been played by the north and dont even know it

One thing i can tell u is this the next southern president is an igbo man

In 2023 we are either president or vice ....just so u know
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Jimasun: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

And for u southerners supporting removal of zoning if we remove zoning the south cant rule again hope u know that
Did you obey zoning in 2011?
Hypocrisy kee you there.
BTW, where is zoning written in Nigerian constitution?
Your wailing just start.
Instead of them to build bridges, they will be calling people from other tribes names and blowing hatred around.
Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Jimasun: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Really?
When Igbos were aligning with North in first, second, and from 1999-2011, you were not aware of Southern agenda then abi?
You go dey alright

You can't use bile and hatred to force people into voting you.
Not possible

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jimasun:

Really?
When Igbos were aligning with North in first, second, and from 1999-2011, you were not aware of Southern agenda then abi?
You go dey alright

You can't use bile and hatred to force people into voting you.
Not possible
1999 that produce OBJ ?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jimasun:

Did you obey zoning in 2011?
Hypocrisy kee you there.
BTW, where is zoning written in Nigerian constitution?
Your wailing just start.
Instead of them to build bridges, they will be calling people from other tribes names and blowing hatred around.
Tufiakwa.
Which tribe are we calling names again
And as for building bridges

Were is obj from
Yaradua
Ooh atiku
Jonathan
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by wowcatty: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Can anyone be more vicious than you igbos?

It's Osinbajo's turn to be president, the north knows that, igbos don't count and the rest of Nigeria gives a nod cos they will benefit greatly from Yoruba presidency. You igbos can keep whining, no amount of blackmailing will help you.
Hillsong34:
Why do we have vicious yorubas online

Like the tribalist above undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Unik3030: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

What is blackmail here ...its our turn to rule if the president comes south

South west has ruled
South south has ruled

Is it not common sense ? When other people we have supported gang up against us then u wonder why there is IPOB ?
With the way ipob keeps showing hatred to everyone, u believe an average umaru or an average biodun will vote for an igbo man. Pdp is your beloved party, just tell them to field n igbo man n see landslide victory. Nobody gives power to unstable folks who wants to get it by blackmail, u work for power by building bridges but unfortunately the igbos believe building bridges is ass licking n forming alliance is slavery. Bravery to igbo man is fighting everyone n burning bridges

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by gwarotango: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

What is blackmail here ...its our turn to rule if the president comes south

South west has ruled
South south has ruled

Is it not common sense ? When other people we have supported gang up against us then u wonder why there is IPOB ?
All things being equal I think you are right in saying that the SE should be given a shot at the presidency. The only problem is your IPOB with their hate campaign and the fact that a large number of you actually support them. This creates a negative impression on other Nigerians about the intentions of the ibos for the country's future

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by loopman: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

[s]Says a man who has been played by the north and dont even know it

One thing i can tell u is this the next southern president is an igbo man

In 2023 we are either president or vice ....just so u know[/s]

Lol. Unless you are going to shoot your way through Aso Rock, if it’s through the ballot, then you have better chance of getting Biafra than getting the votes of Nigerians to become the president

You want to be Vice President to an aboki, fine..that is the best you should aim for

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2019
gwarotango:
All things being equal I think you are right in saying that the SE should be given a shot at the presidency. The only problem is your IPOB with their hate campaign and the fact that a large number of you actually support them. This creates a negative impression on other Nigerians about the intentions of the ibos for the country's future
And igbo president would definitely push for restructuring .....only people who are scared to survive on their own are scared of igbo president
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Unik3030:
With the way ipob keeps showing hatred to everyone, u believe an average umaru or an average biodun will vote for an igbo man. Pdp is your beloved party, just tell them to field n igbo man n see landslide victory. Nobody gives power to unstable folks who wants to get it by blackmail, u work for power by building bridges but unfortunately the igbos believe building bridges is ass licking n forming alliance is slavery. Bravery to igbo man is fighting everyone n burning bridges
So u don't trust joe igbokwe ?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Naajjii: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2019
It won't happen, you people need to behave to attract Nigerians to vote for you. Until you act properly and earn the trust of Nigerians you won't be voted for. Continue with your Ipod or ifraud, Operation Python Dance is around the corner if you people do anyhow, it's that simple.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Are you guys blind?

Like I need to know for real.

Do you think all the extreme opposition, hate speech and condescending attitude towards the North have no consequences? Now you need Northern votes and you expect hugs and kisses? And then you think you can blackmail us with such a gutless, confused and inconsequential group like iPork?

I laugh in Fulfude cheesy.

mrvitalis:

Yet he beat buhari in the south ...ur theory dont hold water

The only thing u proved is yorubas hate igbos ....thats something thats clear , we voted for OBJ in 1999 now they cant pay us back ?

Igbos are either getting the president or vice in 2023 since yoruba votes are not available for the north in 2023 who do u think they would make deal with ?

And u know south west cant retain the presidency u know ?

Politics didn't start in 2015 if the north betray the west who would the west turn to ?

The north can surely turn to the east

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Are you guys blind?

Like I need to know for real.

Do you think all the extreme opposition, hate speech and condescending attitude towards the North have no consequences? Now you need Northern votes and you expect hugs and kisses?

I laugh in Fulfude.

Firstly there is no hatred from igbo to the north ,we voted atiku,so theory dead
Why don't you yoruba hausa want to be allow the real north to decide who there next partner would be
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Firstly there is no hatred from igbo to the north ,we voted atiku,so theory dead
Why don't you yoruba hausa want to be allow the real north to decide who there next partner would be

You voted Atiku against the Northern majority choice and winner, President Muhammad Buhari who is a cult figure in Arewa, and Igbos have been bitterly against his regime.

If you still don't see that you've been extremely against the political interests of the Northern majority since 2015 then you really are hopelessly blind to political realities.

Arewa never forgets her helpers and adversaries. That is exactly why you will witness Arewa support the SW (especially if PMBs candidate) come 2023.

Mark my words. #Amana

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You voted Atiku against the Northern majority choice and winner, President Muhammad Buhari who is a cult figure in Arewa, and Igbos have been bitterly against his regime.

If you still don't see that you've been extremely against the political interests of the Northern majority since 2015 then you really are hopelessly blind to political realities.

The North never forgets.
If not never forgets then they wont forget how we stood by the north till 2015

By the way this yoruba boy ....power is not coming south in 2023 unless an igbo president

Let the north keep rulling and u know the south west cant get the vice president again right ?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

If not never forgets then they wont forget how we stood by the north till 2015

By the way this yoruba boy ....power is not coming south in 2023 unless an igbo president

Let the north keep rulling and u know the south west cant get the vice president again right ?

You can call me Chinese for all I care. If Arewa retains presidency in 2023 that's a double treat as far as I'm concerned.

However in the spirit of nationhood and continued existence, southern Presidency is a northern goal.

As you've laid your beds bro.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You can call me Chinese for all I care. If Arewa retains presidency in 2023 that's a double treat as far as I'm concerned.

However in the spirit of nationhood and continued existence, southern Presidency is a northern goal.

As you've laid your beds bro.
Tell that to el rufai

And u yoruba boy thinks APC would zone south and PDP zone north that north would vote APC ?

We all know how north vote when buhari is not in the ballot

North would vote osibanjo or tinubu over tambuwal or kwankwaso ?

This yoruba boy one thing u can take to the bank is power stays in the north 2023

And yorubas cant be vice in 2023 not to talk about president
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by QuotaSystem: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Tell that to el rufai

And u yoruba boy thinks APC would zone south and PDP zone north that north would vote APC ?

We all know how north vote when buhari is not in the ballot

North would vote osibanjo or tinubu over tambuwal or kwankwaso ?

This yoruba boy one thing u can take to the bank is power stays in the north 2023

And yorubas cant be vice in 2023 not to talk about president

Ok sir.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Perkins2018: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:
Just look at the above yorubas pained at the ideas of igbo presidency

Its sad really sad and some people ask me why i changed ...its simple ...read the above comments ...I can bet my life if the roles where reversed igbos wont dare say same

This is not a country

I didn’t see any Yoruba against Igbo presidency. They all said you should contest. Are you that dul?

You have always been a bigot. Stop sounding stupid.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Perkins2018: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Atiku gathered more vote than he has ever had with an igbo vice

The only people who dont want igbo president are the south west

U points are not valide jonathan lost because the south was not united ....reason why igbos insist on south west respecting the zoning formular

The truth is that if there is no igbo president in 2023 its a northern president its a simple thing

If it’s only the south west that don’t want Igbo presidency then contest and let the rest of Nigeria support you. Or can the south west alone truncate your chances?

Btw obi got two south west states and almost won Osun.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Perkins2018: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

The truth is u and i have one vote each

Just feel the hate from your comment

And the only thing the igbo man did was to demand his fair share

Through hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

If it’s only the south west that don’t want Igbo presidency then contest and let the rest of Nigeria support you. Or can the south west alone truncate your chances?
North wants power ,dont worry we would take the vice for now ,then do what south west didn't do unite the south ,middle belt and north east against the north

Just chill
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Perkins2018: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

1999 that produce OBJ ?

Obj defeated an Igbo man in pdp primaries. He was not handed on a platter.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Perkins2018: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

North wants power ,dont worry we would take the vice for now ,then do what south west didn't do unite the south ,middle belt and north east against the north

Just chill

Then take the vice and shut up. Stop blackmailing the south west. Why don’t you contest since he north is north against Igbo presidency? I hope Junaid muhammed and tanko yakassai are Yorubas too.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

I didn’t see any Yoruba against Igbo presidency. They all said you should contest. Are you that dul?

You have always been a bigot. Stop sounding stupid.

There is no point when u know u would lose

If the north agree not to contest we would like to contest against the south west

U are too dull to see its not about pdp or apc
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by Perkins2018: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

There is no point when u know u would lose

If the north agree not to contest we would like to contest against the south west

U are too dull to see its not about pdp or apc

Oh you accept defeat before contest? Good that you know your place in Nigeria. Stop blackmailing Yoruba. We want the same presidency and we are not against you. Just contest.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

Oh you accept defeat before contest? Good that you know your place in Nigeria. Stop blackmailing Yoruba. We want the same presidency and we are not against you. Just contest.
Lol igbos can't lose against the west tah who dash monkey banana the issue is while we fight north form a new party and take power

U don't even see that
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023 Will End IPOB Activities - Ohanaeze Assures Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

Lol igbos can't lose against the west tah who dash monkey banana the issue is while we fight north form a new party and take power

U don't even see that do u ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dubai You Don't Know / This Beautiful Lady Dumped This Job In Lagos To Join Military / LAWMA Denies Claims Of Street Sweepers Being Owed Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.