Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (53364 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2019
The OP is an assassin tho'

Congrats to the dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2019
na Movie oooooooooooooooooooo

Be happy.
You never know how much time you have left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Abegi
To hell with Yoruba sitcom novies
Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by tot(f): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Adedimeji Lateef who just came back from Hajj finally show the face of her sweetest heart which is her fiance. Lateef share some pictures online today with loving caption.

If blogging is not your calling please don't force it. What kind of nonsensical English is this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by lekkan(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin
happybee:
His fiancee not her fiance@ Op...
Congrats to him, looks more like a pretty wedding photo shoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by foreverkind1(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2019
grin
Jasen1:
This bros wey sabi cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by FIDELISFIDECENT: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2019
OP, please, do some editing before posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Sola15(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Fake news.
They are both on set of a movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by opribo(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2019
He is a consummate acror, we like him. Kudos man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Abegi
To hell with Yoruba sitcom novies
Abegi
Do the needful bro.
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by solsticey2k3(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2019
The crying actor cheesy
He even looks like he wants to cry for joy cheesy
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by chubbyG(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Hisduchess:
This picture just reminded me about the saying "Okpolo eye e no be Koko eye" grin
Opolo eye no be open eye.
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Kfaaji(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2019
I saw this coming when I watched one of his movies Adebimpe cheesy
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by MDBoss(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Ndike and princess Adebimpe are finally dating
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by joshepade(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Funny...so the guy is not married?
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Awe4luv(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2019
don't fall for it, this op is a scam, that's not his fiancee oo, that's a co actor on a set of a new movie been worked on....am.a follower of his and I saw the post on his account, as well s comments......na so person dey do am?
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Na movie shoot @lalasticlala
Not his wife to he
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Iamolatunay12: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2019
I knew for long tho....cute couples
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Hisduchess(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2019
chubbyG:

Opolo eye no be open eye.

Thank you jareh!
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Proffdada: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Wow! For a guy that I thought was gay, congrats!
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2019
for real, he's dating this girl
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Hml to them.
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by isan(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Stupid bloggers that is a movie scene
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jakande estate isolo product
Those days wey we dey play ball for field,
Wey we no go reach ile-kewu cheif imam
Adedimeji black like chief imam used to call u
Those days wey we go dey patrol the whole of estate during moulud nabiyy
Estate days was lit with so many fond memories

May Allah bless ur hustle
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by Starz825(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jasen1:
This bros wey sabi cry
Even for the picture..him eye be like say he soak with water .. grin
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by yeyeosoronga: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kfaaji:
I saw this coming when I watched one of his movies Adebimpe cheesy

Adobiompe....
Haha Haha.

1 Like

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by abidem4real: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Adedimeji Lateef who just came back from Hajj finally show the face of her sweetest heart which is her fiance. Lateef share some pictures online today with loving caption.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/adedimeji-lateef-finally-reveal-her.html
S
The caption is truly grammatically blunderous
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) by karashita: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Op,So Lateef is now Her?? Abii.... You need to come tell me which of the two is Lateef now... Lazy Youth.. Awon Blogger Blogger..

grin grin
In fact,they are the real 'lazy youths'...
be murdering English anyhow.

Meanwhile,the picture he posted is from a movie shoot o and he knows it.Awon odaran grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.