Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man (63883 Views)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by GistmoreNG: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
A very beautiful lady whose name is Cynthia rocks open chest Ankara outfit as she poses with her fiance, Peter in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-open-her-chest-in-lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-with-her-man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by GistmoreNG: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Israeljones(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
2nd and 3rd pic...That guy doesnt look happy at all....
Mr Man Re-treat b4 its too late...

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
retired olosho.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by myfan: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wow! So cute of them.

Congratulations in advance to their union.

Available for sale, Camry 2014 with full options.

See pictures below.

For enquiries and inspection, visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5384080/toyota-camry-2014-sale-n4.7m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Nwodosis(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin She's an honest lady for displaying the actual size of her boobs unlike those that use foamed/ padded bra to deceive boob lovers!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by illiteratepmb: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uninspiring angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Oduduwa707: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
To the bride... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by NwaNimo1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Obesity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by SolarKing1: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
What husband is supposed to be seeing privately in zi inner room. Is this so that guys can come and help her husband to suck it? Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by PureGoldh(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
God is indeed the greatest artiste ever Liveth smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Righteousness89(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
ONE THING IS NEEDFUL
Luke 10:38-42

A Whole lot of People Today are like Martha. They are engrossed with things that have no Eternal Value to the detriment of their soul. Most of things that have taken over the time of people are things for fleshly gratification and have No Eternal Value..
Money
Power
Fashion
Social Media
Immorality
Acquisitions
Unnecessary Competitions etc

It ought not to be so. What should be of Paramount is where we will spend eternity.

Life on Here on Earth is a Nothing but a Rehearsal for the Main Life which is Forever and Ever..

You can Have it all, But Accepting JESUS CHRIST in your Life Should be Paramount.

1cent will not be taken from here to the Main life.

Would u rather invest your life on Fashion, Power, Money, Popularity and all that and End on the wrong side of Eternity ( HELL FIRE)?

Make your Choice...
Accept JESUS CHRIST so as to avoid stories

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Oduduwa707: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
illiteratepmb:
Uninspiring angry

Na ur uninspire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by englishmart(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Her breasts are beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Teejayphillip(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
because of dis 2 oranges wey u expose,come enter heaven Male I see grin grin grin

Btw, congrats to the couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Topmaike007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
angrySee as brreast be like something wey dey photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by mmadu4: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
how is this news? what is going on in NL biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Marybez: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Oduduwa707: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Obesity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Wickedfacts: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Look at her dirty armpit.
I wonder what her crotch would look like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Andersonjr(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is that what you call “cleavage bearing”? Look the pad on the clothes are even coming off cuz there's nothing obviously there to hold

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin She's an honest lady for displaying the actual size of her boobs unlike those that use formed/ padded bra to deceive boob lovers!
boobs lovers like us kiss kiss tongue embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
I like her height

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by rat34: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
i know the way the vaselin crew would have rushed to this thread eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by dangotesmummy: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Foolishness and childishness from supposed adults

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by SimSify(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Man is not happy you know.. grin grin

Get out while you can man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Finelinks: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
fine ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by Kolisky(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Israeljones:
2nd and 3rd pic...That guy doesnt look happy at all....
Mr Man Re-treat b4 its too late...

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by EXLOVER(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
If na me marry her, anytime i wanna fvck her, I will pour baby oil on her fine breast, then use my big dark cork to fvck the boobs till i come all over her fine face.

To me sex is only sweet with beautiful ladies.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man by jbaby265(f): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
I only came to check if it's my boo. I no trust this guys nowadays

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.