Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? (2752 Views)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by bishophenry(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have looked at the picture over and over. This picture of our dear president edited?
The president or the presidency should try better?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Officialgarri: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Igbo people grin grin grin grin

But the picture is questionable sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Ejix202(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
This one weak me ooo! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by PureGoldh(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Am seeing things

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by tsfisheriesm: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
The world leaders should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by bishophenry(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
The world leaders should do the needful.
I'm perplexed. They need to react quickly.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by izombie(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
But honestly this picture looks somehow o. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Osinbanjo in his mind now, and praying that Nnamdi Kanu helps him to be sworn in. But he is an accomplice and cannot be allowed in. Missed an opportunity!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by bishophenry(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
izombie:
But honestly this picture looks somehow o. grin grin
Nnamdi Kanu might be right about Jubril

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by obi4eze(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
bishophenry:

Nnamdi Kanu might be right about Jubril

He may behave like a crazy man at times but he is right about the death of Muhammadu Buhari. The person there is a scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by crackhouse(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na wa oo. Where's the person's leg coming from?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
See as Onyeama leg fat up like him lap....him get diabetes complication for leg nih? I'm sure there is fight right now with the chinese editor. Probably have not be paid...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by skyman200(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2019
terrible

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by ChimaAdeoye: 1:09am On Aug 29, 2019
bishophenry:
I have looked at the picture over and over. This picture of our dear president edited?
The president or the presidency should try better?

Buhari will go down as the worst comical excuse for a President.

There is nothing decent or executive about Buhari.
A total tout that has somehow managed to managed to rig himself into power on stolen mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Pentasoft1978: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2019
If the presidency has the mind to Photoshop Buhari's pictures in Japan. Then Buhari is a clone Jubril. don't underestimate the potential of these ASO rock cabals

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Flyingngel(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Tinubu knows something abt this administration that we don't that is why he was incorporated back so as not to spill the beans and also been given upper hand to nominate many people in his new cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Perkins2018: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Flyingngel:
Tinubu knows something abt this administration that we don't that is why he was incorporated back so as not to spill the beans and also been given upper hand to nominate many people in his new cabinet.

He was not used and dumped again? What about atiku and saraki? Are they aware too?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Perkins2018: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Buhari will go down as the worst comical excuse for a President.

There is nothing decent or executive about Buhari.
A total tout that has somehow managed to managed to rig himself into power on stolen mandate.

Which buhari are you talking about?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Flyingngel(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018 post:

He was not used and dumped again? What about atiku and saraki? Are they aware too?

Young man what is wrong with you? Did you see in my comment above mentioning Saraki or Atiku?
Who told you i supported them?
Why is it that if you talk abt Tinubu and Buhari automatically you are PDP supporter or you talk abt PDP automatically you ApC supporter.
I don't understand the problem with today's youths that instead of criticizing constructively, they rather play politic or tribal cards.
In here or anywhere i don't do tribalism or political rascality.
If you think what i said is not the way you think cos you don't expect me to think like you then it behove on you to counter me in a better way.
This is the problem on this forum.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited? by Perkins2018: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Flyingngel:
Perkins2018 post:

Young man what is wrong with you? Did you see in my comment above mentioning Saraki or Atiku?
Who told you i supported them?
Why is it that if you talk abt Tinubu and Buhari automatically you are PDP supporter or you talk abt PDP automatically you ApC supporter.
I don't understand the problem with today's youths that instead of criticizing constructively, they rather play politic or tribal cards.
In here or anywhere i don't do tribalism or political rascality.
If you think what i said is not the way you think cos you don't expect me to think like you then it behove on you to counter me in a better way.
This is the problem on this forum.

If my comment only means you support pdp to you then it shows your level of intelligence.

Let me break it down for you. Atiku and saraki were both in apc. There’s no way they wouldn’t know about jubril and now that are fighting the same jubril why are they keeping mute. You said tinubu was compensated so as not to blow the whistle. What about atiku and saraki? Hope you understand now?

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest / Taiwan's Deaths From Covid-19 Vaccines Exceeds Deaths From Covid-19 / Breaking! Nigeria Soldiers Exchange Gunfire With Masquerade In Enugu Ezike-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.