Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) (72218 Views)

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cultism is like Ebola, desist from any confraternity or bad gang, their don't add value to your life except pain and sorrow ..

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU
WA S'ORIBU NII

@BADADVISER !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seasons greeting to everyone,I want to give a shoutout to my Mummy and my Daddy for training me in the way of the Lord,I want to wish them a merry Christmas and an happy new year in advance..taink you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by WithGod77: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
GistMore:
Ajayi Samuel aka Preacher, a final year Accounting student of the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Lagos, an affiliate of University of Benin, has been shot dead by suspected rival cultists.

Some cultists had stormed the school during the final students signing out yesterday and shot sporadically in the air before leaving.

However, today, they returned and trailed Samuel – said to be an only child – to a canteen where he had gone to eat. While stepping out of the canteen, they shot him in the neck, killing him instantly.

Immediately the news of his death got home, his dad and mom rushed to the scene crying. His body has since been evacuated by the police.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/parents-in-tears-as-fcet-finalist-is-shot-dead-after-his-final-exam
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Bukfab(f): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
ednut1:
Serves him right. Only child still go join cult. Kai

Se u get brain at all?...Go back nd read d news.
RIP
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
He may have been PAMPERED too much

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Immaculate090: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
What a disaster....

#lets shun cultism and any other association that can damage our future.. God has plan for everyone..

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Cultism is like Ebola, desist from any confraternity or bad gang, their don't add value to your life except pain and sorrow ..
true story bro.. true story!

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by WithGod77: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
1 spanner lost .. rip rugged airlord�

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Unfortunately una just give birth to only son with just penis and no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by beautyhd: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
See the agony he has caused the old man. I'm deeply pained right now. He might not survive the shock.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
@badadviser ,I pity your parents ooooo,you'd better surrender asiwere omo

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
THUNDER4real:

When you and your useless cult members are coming, inform you fvktard parents where you are going, so that they will know where they will pick your corpses. Shameless idiots.
Guy u be woman I swear...
Read and comprehend
I dey advice u from my little experience with this guys..
But no, u rain abuses on me...
Looking for cheap likes
Until u have an encounter, u will understand, it is better to mind ur biz ,allow cultism for cultists.
Don't get involved

With this ur online ginger, if naso u dey for real , which I doubt
Ill repeat myself, no be everybody wer die be runs man
Dey ur lane.

Lastly I'm not a cultist... No fear....

6 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by drealinno: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
UnimkeAk:

This not a faceless forum as u think, make dem no reason ur matter oh.... Let sleeping dogs lie, no everybody wer dey die for the matter be runs man oooo
I have a couple of goats like u, waiting to be fired even by 12 mid night tonight. Thank God u know d forum is faceless. I just pity u.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bukfab:

Se u get brain at all?...Go back nd read d news.
RIP
mumu ignored.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
GistMore:
Ajayi Samuel aka Preacher, a final year Accounting student of the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Lagos, an affiliate of University of Benin, has been shot dead by suspected rival cultists.

Some cultists had stormed the school during the final students signing out yesterday and shot sporadically in the air before leaving.

However, today, they returned and trailed Samuel – said to be an only child – to a canteen where he had gone to eat. While stepping out of the canteen, they shot him in the neck, killing him instantly.

Immediately the news of his death got home, his dad and mom rushed to the scene crying. His body has since been evacuated by the police.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/parents-in-tears-as-fcet-finalist-is-shot-dead-after-his-final-exam
chai na wetin u gain rest in peace
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Ooye12: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
For that FCE skul wonderful
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Bukfab(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
ednut1:
mumu ignored.

See persin wey nobi mumu,but no get eye to read news wella...English be ur problem
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bukfab:

See persin wey nobi mumu,but no get eye to read news wella...English be ur problem

Ajayi Samuel aka Preacher, a final year Accounting student of the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Lagos, an affiliate of University of Benin, has been shot dead by suspected rival cultists.. oponu. cultists only fellow cultists after final exams

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
micflo28:
Only child angry what exactly do they do when they get to bed angry
Maybe you should ask Childless Couples what they do when they get to bed?

Seems you are still a Suckling.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by katlord(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
EmmBim:
@badadviser ,I pity your parents ooooo,you'd better surrender asiwere omo

He may not belong to any frat. He probably knows about their terms which is all over the internet. Just ignore him

By the way, which human in his right mind takes pleasure in saying thrash when a man is dead instead of being sober
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
In Fela's voice, dem leave tears & sorrow & blood...dem regular trademark. But why an only child? Will be very hard for the parents to get over it...if @ all they will.
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by ChristieXty(f): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omg,....see the old man on the floor.Samuel why?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by shaw2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sometimes I really don't understand why some young men waste their lives.
Imagine the pain the parents are facing now.
And you think you will rest in peace?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
abeg say we go say d boy na cutist also ni abi dem dey jealous d poor boy abi na woman bring katakata btw them.
that's why once you enter sch, keep less friends and stay away from women; your life will be longer
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by rolams(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
GistMore:

I don't know the benefit of the group you belong which can claim your life at anytime! Imagine, the only child, yet not fruitful to the parents. God help our youths with senses.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
@Badadviser, you are a very foolish boy! You are still a kid who has not seen anything in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pathetic. sad
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Maybe you should ask Childless Couples what they do when they get to bed?

Seems you are still a Suckling.. shocked
stupid boy...you think you are talking to your kid bro
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
doggedfighter:
The agony on the father's face broke my heart. No parent should experience the loss of a child. It can break even the stongest of men . I'm saddened cry cry cry cry cry cry

The picture of the old man broke my heart.

All their labor has turned out to be a futile venture due to the bad choices made by their foolish son who couldn't for once appreciate all the sacrifices and pains his parents must have gone through in life just to ensure he had a better life.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seeing my parent happy has been a major purpose I've carved out for myself, and perhaps one of the major thing that has become an active force that always compel me to remain focus on my studies amidst all the distractions we encounter everyday. And to God be the glory, there's almost no cultism in University of Ilorin. That's just an icing on the cake.

But Sha, the epitome of foolishness is joining a gang that'll not profit you now or even in the future. A gang that'll not bring you peace of mind nor to your loved ones.

One day, humanity will allow REASON in whatever they do.

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seriously speaking, 80% of all dis cultists r regretting it and even running away from it,bt d game keep Drawing dem back,it takes d Grace of God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Taofeek Oluwanishola Anifata Stabbed To Death In The US By Girlfriend's Baby Dad / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.