Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) (72204 Views)

Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Mekenz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
live by the gun........die by the gun.

I don't have RIP to give shaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
See the pain they brought to this family, when people commit suicide, its because of stuff like these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Adakintroy2:
You be sailor go sea and camp. Stop staying on land and imagining things. It's delusion.

Those of you who think you pirates or buccaneer or vikings. I no know wetin DE worry una.

Na so eiye, convince me say I be rugged hulk.

How I want take be bird when am man.

Glad you used your senses by not allowing brainwashed senseless and brainless clowns derail your primary purpose of getting into a higher institution of learning by trying to introduce you into such crap called cultism.

The sad part of it all is that most of this fools parading themselves as cultist don't even know the moto of the institution they where admitted into but knows all the gibberish and toutic slangs they where taught in various forest and bushes.

Old Fools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oduduwa707:

Daddy u be Jew... First class Obote!

Who dash u fine boy.

Plenty of ur type na Onu-marine (mouth-marine).

@BADADVISER

Sorry Oduduwa...I no see that guy comment, comment my comment.

If u no like my commenting and command of English... Could you please afford me a tuition fee to Harvard University!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mekenz:
live by the gun........die by the gun.

I don't have RIP to give shaaa.

My heart seriously grieves for the excruciating pains the parents are currently going through but as for the deceased, if actually he was a cultist then he was served right and I wish same fate should fall upon every fool out there that is a known and closet cultist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by onadana: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Chai! Look at the old man on the floor. That's the worst nightmare of every parent. May God give his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

I can imagine the pains of the dad,seeing the corpse of a loved one.Lost my dear wife last month through a fatal car accident...the unbearable pains still lingers on.You won't wish your worst enemy that state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by NACE13: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Most of then don't know the level of what they got into until it's too late to turn back.

I went to a shop to get something and while waiting for my balance from the shop owner, I heard a group of kids discussing using slangs....one was like "Aro, men that do things are ado, but men that don't are adont....wida your cappings via......where were you....blah blah blah". I looked at him and shook my head repeatedly. This kids aren't even up to 13years. I was thinking, where are the parents of these kids, do they know their kids have probably cut off 40% of their life. It's one thing to have a child, now it's another not to have a useless one that will bring you only shame and pains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
[/s]another foolish man waiting for execution as soon as possible

grin grin grin

Just imagine his wacked and brain washed mindset.

What exactly is the difference between a terrorist, a cultist , religious fanatics and all other controlled mother-fuckers? = They are all delusional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Phalumy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
There is absolutely nothing positive in cultism....... Say No to cultism........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
onadana:

I can imagine the pains of the dad,seeing the corpse of a loved one.Lost my dear wife last month through a fatal car accident...the unbearable pains still lingers on.You won't wish your worst enemy that state.

May God grant you the strength to heal from the painful exit of your dear wife. The death of a loved one really hurts so deeply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Brain08(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
I had always asked myself what the essence of cultism is but still I haven't reached a logical conclusion, life weyy sweet nai person go go join one nonsense group just to deyy feel himself+make world people follow they feel you say this one na bad guy. Truth be say that everybody get mind oh but na where u channel ur own nai matter, na crowd ginger u deyy believe in the when only u one no fitt stand fight with ur mate. To hell with all retired,serving&intending cultists may ur end be worse than the pain u inflicted on your victims Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by henryadex(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
He's not the only child if he were they would've given him the necessary moral upbringing.
No peace to the wicked says the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
vikstandon:

Daddy u be Jew... First class Obote!

Who dash u fine boy.

Plenty of ur type na Onu-marine (mouth-marine).

@BADADVISER

Sorry Oduduwa...I no see that guy comment, comment my comment.

If u no like my commenting and command of English... Could you please afford me a tuition fee to Harvard University!

Forget stori, abeg. Skope nati ebele, etiebele skope nati alapa! "707, "7", "Egede" no be ordinary but, trust me all na rubbish! Utter Nonsense! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
micflo28:
stupid boy...you think you are talking to your kid bro
It's only a BOY who believes that being able to beget Children is merely a function of how many times you can have s3x with your wife.. shocked

Go ask Childless Couples,KID.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by onadana: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
byrron:

May God grant you the strength to heal from the painful exit of your dear wife. The death of a loved one really hurts so deeply.

Amen.It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
All these small small boys sef.. nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
onadana:

Amen.It is well.

It is well my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
It's only a BOY who thinks that being able to have Children is merely a function of how many times you can have s3x with your wife.. shocked

Go ask Childless Couples,KID.. undecided
This stupid boy, rest na. Perhaps you are sterile after God knows what you did with your fertility and you are so hurt by my comment. Was anyone born to be sterile and unreproductive. Either the woman lost her womb to series of abortion or the man's fertility is hampered by serious STDs, Drugs, Accident or ritual. But fools like you wont understand that a normal human being has no business being childless or having just a kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
micflo28:
This stupid boy, rest na. Perhaps you are sterile after God knows what you did with your fertility and you are so hurt by my comment. Was anyone born to be sterile and unreproductive. Either the woman lost her womb to series of abortion or the man's fertility is hampered by serious STDs, Drugs, Accident or ritual. But fools like you wont understand that a normal human being has no business being childless or having just a kid
STVPID F00L,some people are born sterile or are born with conditions that can lead to low fertility and if you have not wasted your time in school with your low intellect you would have known that.. shocked

But no, a NITWIT like you would rather make fun of other's misfortune just to boost your empty head.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Say no to cultism. It kills...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Chai! Look at the old man on the floor. That's the worst nightmare of every parent. May God give his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

did the parents have no inkling their child was a cultist? I know of an Akokite whose parents flew him overseas in his 2nd year when they discovered he was a cultist.

Today, he's a dollar millionaire and runs a DISCO.

I know of another guy whose parents transferred.him to Lag from his previous Uni because of his engagement in cult activities. In his previous college, he had been attacked and left for dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by themanderon: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Children of perdition putting their parents in sorrow.
The sight of the mother and the father on the floor weeping is heart breaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
cry
The agony and distraught on his father's face is enough to drown ones emotion
God in his mercy will not allow this befall us even in our old age

What a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by guynextdoor(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Neddstark:
Nairaland moderators should ban that fool derailing this thread encouraging cultism. Seun, are you not making money from Nairaland. Do something about spammers and insane commenters like Badadviser.
My brother, I taya for whoever the slowpoke is who owns or moderates this shitty forum. Sometimes, I wonder if they do not see the need to censor the so much hate or spamming generated on this forum. It beats me to think Seun makes money at all from this forum, yet allow it to be run the way our politicians are running Nigeria. Shame on him and his nitwit moderators! If he likes, let him ban me. Rubbish!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Some people are stupid sha,which one is I'm calling you u no dey pick my call when you know he is dead.
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by drdan777(m): 2:09am On Aug 29, 2019
What does it profit you to belong to a group that takes your life at will
my dear CULTISM is an evil wind.
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Hero2k9: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Halo22:
99% intelligence and u understand the rest.
grin grin.
Cultis spotted.
Repent now before it too late because there's no repentance in the [b][/b]GRAVE

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by tyup(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2019
qwaszxmnlkpo:
Jeeez, I can't believe this .. We attended Mayflower Secondary School together . May his soul rest in peace

chai you and this Mayflower of a school ehn

seems the school really do you good as you've mentioned the school here several times
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2019
qwaszxmnlkpo:
Jeeez, I can't believe this .. We attended Mayflower Secondary School together . May his soul rest in peace

WTF? He's an ex-may?
Re: Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) by glossyj(f): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Soo painful ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Taofeek Oluwanishola Anifata Stabbed To Death In The US By Girlfriend's Baby Dad / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.