Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics (72152 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian man disguises as a woman to escape after allegedly killing another foreigner in Libya

A Nigerian national has been arrested in Msallata town, northwestern part of Libya over the alleged murder of another foreigner.

According to The Libya Observer, the Nigerian allegedly killed the foreigner, stole his money and tried to escape the town disguised as a woman.
However, he was arrested by security forces in Msallata.

"Security forces in Msallata town have arrested a foreigner from #Nigeria for killing another foreigner before stealing all his money. The killer disguised himself as a woman in an attempt to escape from the town" the report says.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/nigerian-man-disguises-as-a-woman-to-escape-after-allegedly-killing-another-foreigner-in-libya-2.html

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian men hmm

In other news, Nigerian woman becomes the WTO DG.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Bornsinner7: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Werey dey disguise

The two people below don chop belle full..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by techmo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE

What's with your obsession with Nigerian Men?!

If you don't like them go for Men from other countries rather than all this post creating division between good people ( Men and Women)

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

What's with your obsession with Nigerian Men?!

If you don't like them go for Men from other countries rather than all this post creating division between good people ( Men and Women)

It's just a news. Read it or logout.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by techmo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
It's just a news. Read it or logout.

Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Was this necessary?! Is this also necessary, I don't know about your past or upbringing but kindly let go of this gender hate and embrace a future with everyone working together equally

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

Was this necessary?! Is this also necessary, I don't know about your past or upbringing but kindly let go of this gender hate and embrace a future with everyone working together equally

Don't mind him. Instead of him to advise his fellow men to behave well so that bad news about them wont surface.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by techmo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't mind him. Instead of him to advise his fellow men to behave well so that bad news about them wont surface.

I don't have fellow men, I have fellow Humans... Let love into your heart.... Humanity first

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Abascoh: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Libya? RIP in advance bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

I don't have fellow men, I have fellow Humans... Let love into your heart.... Humanity first

You are not male? So sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mightyhaiz: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
So the guy he killed doesnt deserve a life. He has to be denied his precious life so that u can enjoy his money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by DSC7: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Chaiii.....
Cos he knows that the future is female.....

Check well well he might be a Nairalander....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Karlovych: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
I can bet my balls that he is from either Edo State or Delta State. I wonder what he thought he will be doing illegally in Europe without proper documentation, it's good that he was caught at least he will face a worse version of extremism he is running away from in Libya.
Nevertheless Buhari is a useless gworo chewing terrorist

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by harmargedon: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Damn!!!!! asshole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by hollah123: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

don't bother to reply her,she's a damaged good transferring her aggression to men

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by JaneYave(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abascoh:
Libya? RIP in advance bro
I tire o, of all places? People get mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by 2shaw: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by chuksville(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Really... [The Future is Female]
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by etrange: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

I like this.

I just wish you'd also use this same energy to address the countless NL men who go on any thread that has to do with ladies to type "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender has issues", etc.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Duplexxx: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Double wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Blackman7: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
These people keep disgracing nigeria, if it's not drugs, it's human trafficking, armed robbery and now murder. Rest in peace to the dead. May your killer suffer all the rest of his life.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE

grin grin grin haha aunty @sapphiere the future is for who wants graft the hard work now ooo. Anyway how is your blogger business going you do start ni....
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

Aunty @sapphiere se you are hearing grin grin. How is your blogger business going now.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Karlovych:
I can bet my balls that he is from either Edo State or Delta State. I wonder what he thought he will be doing illegally in Europe without proper documentation, it's good that he was caught at least he will face a worse version of extremism he is running away from in Libya.
Nevertheless Buhari is a useless gworo chewing terrorist

Ha your balls you get mind ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by tito44: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:

Ur notice me is becoming stale and neseauting
If it's news about ladies and wives killing their husbands, u will hide and disappear

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutie09:

Aunty @sapphiere se you are hearing grin grin. How is your blogger business going now.
I haven't started o. The person that was to put me through is asking for sex. I told him I will pay for his service he stopped chatting with me. Currently watching YouTube videos and reading articles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
I haven't started o. The person that was to put me through is asking for sex. I told him I will pay for his service he stopped chatting with me. Currently watching YouTube videos and reading articles.

Quick question what is your blogging going to be about, do you have targeted audience in mind? And also your contents. Can we talk outside of here if that's ok with you.

There is one moniker here that is a food blogger she can guide you too
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
tito44:

Ur notice me is becoming stale and neseauting
If it's news about ladies and wives killing their husbands, u will hide and disappear
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by tito44: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]

Oya vomit ur trash as usual

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:

Oya vomit ur trash as usual
The FUTURE is FEMALE kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:

If you're okay with it, let us talk outside of here please private message me thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.