Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd (40491 Views)

BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella / BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by gerrardvond: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
With her old mama face, shez still stingy undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The normal village love talk. I know men won't like this cos our values are fast eroding but there was a time when couples would meet under the mango tree and a simple peck will mean everything to d guy.

Nowadays, first visit to the guy's house and he's already trying to get into your pants. Too bad
Hmmn shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by sonnie10: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
In Fela’s voice; no touch me o! All na shakara.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by DrayZee: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its false
Lol. I saw a picture oh.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by golddeejay(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
This frodd and his husband sha! The boy is mumuishly loving up, the girl dey use am play strategy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
DrayZee:

Lol. I saw a picture oh.
They were washing together and she went to air some of her cloths. Trust bloggers naw
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Rasbel(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The normal village love talk. I know men won't like this cos our values are fast eroding but there was a time when couples would meet under the mango tree and a simple peck will mean everything to d guy.

Nowadays, first visit to the guy's house and he's already trying to get into your pants. Too bad
Some of us are still like that. Walai
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by DrayZee: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They were washing together and she went to air some of her cloths. Trust bloggers naw
Actually bloggers can do anything. But it's not out of place for a grown baby who cries upandan to also wash someone else's underwears on National television.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Adakintroy2: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
This olosho for women is getting old.

It reeks if ignorance and inferiority to judge them as olosho.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
DrayZee:

Actually bloggers can do anything. But it's not out of place for a grown baby who cries upandan to also wash someone else's underwears on National television.
He's simple d emotional type.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Also giving her some tubers of cocoyam on your back from the farm makes her so excited but now even gifting her a phone worth 350000, she will still never be satisfied; so my dear since birds has learnt how to fly without perching hunters has learnt how to shot without missing. Las las everybody gat wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by babajay109(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=AwkaetitiBabe post=81704653]The normal village love talk. I know men won't like this cos our values are fast eroding but there was a time when couples would meet under the mango tree and a simple peck will mean everything to d guy.

Nowadays, first visit to the guy's house and he's already trying to get into your pants. Too bad[blame it on affectionate devaluation]
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by lasmile(f): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Nollyhood go title am "SPIT OF LOVE".

I saw this coming
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by tomdon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
God forbid bad thing
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
BiggyB242:

Also giving her some tubers of cocoyam on your back from the farm makes her so excited but now even gifting her a phone worth 350000, she will still never be satisfied; so my dear since birds has learnt how to fly without perching hunters has learnt how to shot without missing. Las las everybody gat wise up
Lol. Things are simply complicated now
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by BanevsJoker(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
emeijeh:
I don't hive a fúck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a bee?
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by tomdon(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
bizhop01:
I don't even know the meaning of this show up till today

Because you domb
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Shile56(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
U be snake no abi wetin connect touch and spit����
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by WarriAproko: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
If nah me I dun leave this girl since. No time for nonsense wen other women dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by sawdi: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Nollyhood go title am "SPIT OF LOVE".

You b fool aswear grin
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Larryomooba(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
stanleysani:
small pikin dey worry that girl

There are some people who still get dignity
Even as they hustle bbn to her is hustle
She's a Christian girl are parent is VC of
McPherson University a tertiary institution
Of foursquare church. A Rev at that.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Neonkeon(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
frodd is getting the game right....I see him staying longer
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by BENEAMATA: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its false
it better be oh ! pata tori olohun .
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Biingoo: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its false
its true
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
stanleysani:
small pikin dey worry that girl
Small pikin ontop her body grin
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Are you a bee?
Lol.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by LionTiger(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

you're intelligent, lady.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Things are simply complicated now

Yea, everyone is trying to play smart.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Foodforthought: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Those days you women were satisfied with mango and Bush meat, not Iphone 7 or Brazilian hair. If you choose a career in prostitution, you have no right to hate clients.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by champ01: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
shocked
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
ornicus:
Some social media platforms say frodd has been washing her undies. Is this true pls?

It's true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by effacofresh(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
bizhop01:
I don't even know the meaning of this show up till today
hahahahahahhah ah couldn't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / BBTitans: Blue Aiva Shows Yemi Cregx That She's Not Wearing Pantie (Video) / Old Tweets Of JMK Trolling BBNaija, Wizkid, Laycon, Tacha, Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.