Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd (40586 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by aniekebo: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Somebody's daughter
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by willian10: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The normal village love talk. I know men won't like this cos our values are fast eroding but there was a time when couples would meet under the mango tree and a simple peck will mean everything to d guy.

Nowadays, first visit to the guy's house and he's already trying to get into your pants. Too bad
Yes lol
There was a time a girl won't ask u for sub or coldstone
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Truthsbitter: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The normal village love talk. I know men won't like this cos our values are fast eroding but there was a time when couples would meet under the mango tree and a simple peck will mean everything to d guy.

Nowadays, first visit to the guy's house and he's already trying to get into your pants. Too bad
You're making a mistake..
it is like this: first visit to the guy's house and she is already trying to own his bank...too bad.
grin
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by bizhop01: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
tomdon:

Because you domb
Your father
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by SmallmebigGod: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

If you make move the first visit some ladies will still go behind you, giving gist of how timid you are..smiley wetin you people want gannn
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by olumalcolm(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
But they cool together sha. grin
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by DrayZee: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He's simple d emotional type.
Emotional type. Alright. Would you get with someone like that? Cuz it's funny how some women are calling Frodd husband material and drooling over his weakness yet they hate his type in real life.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by Shile56(f): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Nollyhood go title am "SPIT OF LOVE".
Hahahaha�����
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by tomdon(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
bizhop01:

Your father

Your mom
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by bizhop01: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
tomdon:

Your mom
I was expecting you to tell us the impact of big brother naija in your life for the past two years you watch the show,
Lifeless Man.
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by tomdon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
bizhop01:

I was expecting you to tell us the impact of big brother naija in your life for the past two years you watch the show,
Lifeless Man.

See this dead goat
I don't watch the show but I don't come on bbnaija threads whining like an idiot like you. I know other people watch it albeit some for the wrong reasons but I have my life to live and so does everyone. Nobody is feeding anybody. The show is suppose to mirror real life and teach practical life lessons, including all life mistakes and remedies. I don't think your generation before or after can achieve anything near what these corporations that organize and sponsor the program have achieved. If they can get involved, then you look stupid to have anything but whining to offer about the program.

Oh sorry I forgot I'm talking to a goat,
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by bizhop01: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
tomdon:

See this dead goat
I don't watch the show but I don't come on bbnaija threads whining like an idiot like you. I know other people watch it albeit some for the wrong reasons but I have my life to live and so does everyone. Nobody is feeding anybody. The show is suppose to mirror real life and teach practical life lessons, including all life mistakes and remedies. I don't think your generation before or after can achieve anything near what these corporations that organize and sponsor the program have achieved. If they can get involved, then you look stupid to have anything but whining to offer about the program.

Oh sorry I forgot I'm talking to a goat,
Keep it up Maniac
Re: BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd by babajay109(m): 2:03am On Aug 30, 2019
aniekebo
Tell them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Draws Cee-C (Photo) / Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.