Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Help A Sister In Need Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Sister In Need Pls (562 Views)

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) / Who Will Teach Me On How To Trade Forex Or Binary. Help A Sister / Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Need Pls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hello, good evening guys.
Actually I m still an undergraduate studying in one the Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Please I would want to start up something that would be paying my bills. The problem is that I don't have any source of capital for now.
I see my mates hustling and I envy them a lot for that and even if I try,I don't actually go that far. I v failed in some businesses I tried starting. But I m really interested in making my own money but don't know how.
So pls what kind of business can I do to earn money??

Pls no insults.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by healthserve(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Can you list the items students around you consume the most or can't do without?

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by healthserve(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Can you list the items students around you consume the most or can't do without?

What if you could get a popcorn machine and start making popcorn
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by mrphysics(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
healthserve:

What if you could get a popcorn machine and start making popcorn
She just said she doesn't have a capital.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by healthserve(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Maryjane001:
Hello, good evening guys.
Actually I m still an undergraduate studying in one the Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Please I would want to start up something that would be paying my bills. The problem is that I don't have any source of capital for now.
I see my mates hustling and I envy them a lot for that and even if I try,I don't actually go that far. I v failed in some businesses I tried starting. But I m really interested in making my own money but don't know how.
So pls what kind of business can I do to earn money??

Pls no insults.

In this case you need a skill that can give you money and then use the money to do a bigger business

If for example, you can write articles and can save like 30k from it, you can start okrika business alongside a popcorn making business
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Will donate to you when you're ready to start.
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by lebron7(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by Emerald65(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Since you dont have capital for a start up then you can join this drop shipping group.
where items are sold at wholesale prices, you rpick and market the pics to our friends, get their orders and you deliver to them and get your profit from each product you sold.
click on the link below:

https:///KE1M95JjaX82ym32p0CdhV
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 29, 2019
healthserve:

In this case you need a skill that can give you money and then use the money to do a bigger business

If for example, you can write articles and can save like 30k from it, you can start okrika business alongside a popcorn making business

Please what articles and what websites I can write for
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Maryjane001:

Please what articles and what websites I can write for
*Can* *I* *write* *for*
Re: Help A Sister In Need Pls by ctecsols: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2019
You can signup on fiverr.com as a freelancer and offer services ranging from writing, proof reading, virtual support, singing, dancing etc.. Just do what you are good at

(1) (Reply)

How Biznurture Makes Loans Without Collateral Work For SME Funding / Start Your Business Today With Startup Loan From Opay! / Business To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.