Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Business To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Do (561 Views)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Internert Radio Number One Business To Invest In / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Do by boozykal(m): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2019
I'm currently in a dilemma. Someone suggest to me what lucrative business one can go into with 1-2 million naira. I sincerely want to start a business that will be fetching me money. I'm based in the Eastern part of the country. I have a degree in electrical engineering and also practicing it.
You kind advice and suggestions are welcome
Re: Business To Do by Ladylite: 3:41am On Dec 22, 2019
boozykal:
I'm currently in a dilemma. Someone suggest to me what lucrative business one can go into with 1-2 million naira. I sincerely want to start a business that will be fetching me money. I'm based in the Eastern part of the country. I have a degree in electrical engineering and also practicing it.

Buy a car of 650k and do Uber with it, either you drive or use higher purchase

Import phone and computer accessories from China ND sell. Since you are an engineer, to repair won't be an issue so you make more cash

Sit and think of what problems people in your community face and then provide the solutions and you will be paid.

For example, if you live around campus students simply sell wigs, phone gadgets, repair services etc.

All these things should not cost above 1million and keep the rest or invest it with in very safe investments like treasury bills or others.

1 Like

Re: Business To Do by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Treasury bill Don over crash so I advise u start a food delivery service, gym and laundry business. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Business To Do by emilyone(f): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
[b]Treasury bill Don over cras[/b]h so I advise u start a food delivery service, gym and laundry business. Congratulations
I noticed it too, Pls what do you think could be responsible for that?

1 Like

Re: Business To Do by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2019
emilyone:

I noticed it too, Pls what do you think could be responsible for that?
CBN wants people to invest their money in business and take risks not packing everything into treasury bills.. There is sooo much money in treasury bill dept but the economy is suffering cos people don't want to take risk and do biz, hence d crash

1 Like

Re: Business To Do by MrCork: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

Import phone and computer accessories from China ND sell. Since you are an engineer, to repair won't be an issue so you make more cash

Sit and think of what problems people in your community face and then provide the solutions and you will be paid.

For example, if you live around campus students simply sell wigs, phone gadgets, repair services etc.

All these things should not cost above 1million and keep the rest or invest it with in very safe investments like treasury bills or others.

arrrha...EXPOSED.
...so u r a uber bus condoctor..4REAL?...U fake beyansi wanna-be Destiny children.. No wonder u not on my level.. ..the bad news is u juss lost your shance to be wit me!!(shame on u..u are a uber bus condoctor & Disgrase!!...
angry
Re: Business To Do by jamalee: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2019
Bros, 1 to 2million naira is still enough for a newbie like you and i. Look for problem or problems in your vicinity, town,local government area, or state and proffer solutions to those problems and you are good to go.
boozykal:

1 Like

Re: Business To Do by boozykal(m): 2:32am On Dec 23, 2019
jamalee:
Bros, 1 to 2million naira is still enough for a newbie like you and i. Look for problem or problems in your vicinity, town,local government area, or state and proffer solutions to those problems and you are good to go.

Thanks very much for this advice
Re: Business To Do by boozykal(m): 2:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

I thought about this but I once had an experience with all this hire purchase business. Though it was campus shuttle bus those type of buses that carry 7 passengers, I lost heavily in it and moreover getting a good car at that price in current Nigeria will be difficult. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Website From Significantcomputer.com.ng / Which Paypal Account Is Acceptable On Ebay? / Packaging In Agriculture - We Provide Quality Packaging Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.