Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. (921 Views)

How Much Are Willing To Pay For A Mentor? / Mention That Nairalander You've Done Legit Business With / Mention That Skill/business You Willing To Teach For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by sparkle7: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
There are so many Nairalanders into one business/skill or the other and are also willing to teach a dedicated few.
Mention that legit business or skill you are willing to teach at least one Nairalander here for free.
Me first,
I can teach you how to make 3d animations/video for free with your Andriod only.
Note you only qualify to be taught if you have something to teach others. Let's share the love.
Note also: Don't drop your WhatsApp number to avoid derailing the thread. Just send a pm[/b]
[b]Legit skills only

©©
Seun

lalasticlala

Mynd44

#Help_A_Nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by Sirmuel1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Someone should teach me Hacking and few things about Dark web.

I will pay tongue
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by SoNature(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
None...if you can't pay for my training, stay in your lane.

I spend lots of money going for training every year.

I am not a Santa
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by SmallmebigGod: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Use of reference managers. So let me know if you want to learn hownto use endnote,/mendeley. If you know those too you can navigate your way around other reference managers.
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by udwise123: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Someone should teach me Hacking and few things about Dark web.

I will pay tongue
pm me
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by Sirmuel1(m): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2019
udwise123:
pm me

I don't know how to use it. Can I give you my whatsapp?
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by udwise123: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:

I don't know how to use it. Can I give you my whatsapp?
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by Sirmuel1(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2019
udwise123:
070******69

Seen. You can clear your number
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by Ochibaisik(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2019
sparkle7:
There are so many Nairalanders into one business/skill or the other and are also willing to teach a dedicated few.
Mention that legit business or skill you are willing to teach at least one Nairalander here for free.
Me first,
I can teach you how to make 3d animations/video for free with your Andriod only.
Note you only qualify to be taught if you have something to teach others. Let's share the love.
Note also: Don't drop your WhatsApp number to avoid derailing the thread. Just send a pm[/b]
[b]Legit skills only

©©
Seun

lalasticlala

Mynd44

#Help_A_Nairalander

I can teach you how to start tin mining business from the scratch.
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by PHOTSEE(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
TEACH HOW TO WIN THE FOOTBALL POOL AND HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY.
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by TOYNEX(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Come and learn how to embellish Fabrics with rhinestones. that is the use of stone pattern board.
check my signature for more
Re: Mention That Skill You Are Willing To Teach A Nairalander For Free. by Takeit2017(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
udwise123:
pm me

Interested too

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Business Communication With Kasookoo / Introduction To The Securities And Exchange Commission (SEC) / Bails Of Ok Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.