Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers (46801 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Nkechi Blessing And Mike Adeyemi Kiss Passionately At A Beach (video) / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Mitchsin(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Actress Nkechi Blessing has confirmed that her relationship with actor Mike Adeyemi is not a stunt.

This was after the actress shared a video showing her kissing Mike Adeyemi passionately at a beach.

https://wotzup.ng/nkechi-blessing-sends-strong-message-to-ladies-confirms-relationship-with-mike-adeyemi/

So we should jump inside water
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Peace2love: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Shameless yeyebrity everywhere. The level of immortality in our society is becoming unbearable. Our so call celebrity especially ladies have forgotten that you have to be called wife (Mrs) first before you will called mother (Mum).
Kissing and claiming a man that's not yet your husband and posting same on social media just to get back at your enemies is not wise. By the time he impregnate you and disappear, you will join the league of babymama & babydad.
What is my own self. #Pampers #Angel #Mofies #PZ #Cussion #Johnsonbaby etc here is your soon to be customer

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by PapaAdanna: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Who is she

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by helphelp: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2019
mamajj17:

Don't judge the Book by its Cover my dear, it could last grin

Lol. As long as she's flaunting, every chance social media witches will sit on the matter
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Who is she trying so hard to convince?

Wait till he finds Another loosed Vagina.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
I'm having bread and scrambled egg sauce for breakfast. You nko?

My Girlfriend put us on fasting today o. But she sha prepared beans and pap. Waiting till 12:00
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Vyolet(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol, I like that code " I don't like what you have so don't come near what I have"
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by TSRC: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
IntrovertedK:
buh with the way you people hate yoruba with passion, are you suppose to give them attention in the first place if not that you've bn praying for them to come your way all your life.
No.
I thought the way you people claim igbo women have yam legs, you guys would think to stay away from them.
Weak ass men. You are not surprised that nobody in Nigeria is falling over to date your Yoruba women.

You.don't even know you are the one thirsty, when you are actually the one thirsty.
Shior. Terrible husbands.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
I am having concoction rice and .............roasted fish lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by lenghtinny(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

My concoction rice no gree concoct since quarter to six-thirty and this is twelve minutes pass nineteen 12:19pm angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
lenghtinny:

My concoction rice no gree concoct since quarter to six-thirty and this is twelve minutes pass nineteen 12:19pm angry

Eyah! sorry you sure say no be stone you concoct instead of rice?
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

I am having concoction rice and .............roasted fish lol

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

My Girlfriend put us on fasting today o. But she sha prepared beans and pap. Waiting till 12:00

Hope you've now eaten wink
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Mercy2006(f): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

No.
I thought the way you people claim igbo women have yam legs, you guys would think to stay away from them.
Weak ass men. You are not surprised that nobody in Nigeria is falling over to date your Yoruba women.

You.don't even know you are the one thirsty, when you are actually the one thirsty.
Shior. Terrible husbands.
You Igbo people dont disappoint when it comes to hypocrisy.God,You are a bunch of confused things.You claim Yoruba guys can't stay away from Igbo girls,but the last time I checked,the guys didn't put a gun to their heads.It's a known fact that ur claim is the other way round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Hope you've now eaten wink

Yes toyo baby.
I have o. cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by TSRC: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
You Igbo people dont disappoint when it comes to hypocrisy.God,You are a bunch of confused things.You claim Yoruba guys can't stay away from Igbo girls,but the last time I checked,the guys didn't put a gun to their heads.It's a known fact that ur claim is the other way round.You see Igbo girls on social media shouting on top of their voices that they will bear Yoruba guys babies,wizkid's case comes to mind.Even Chioma can't leave Davido despite the fact that he impregnated two women in their relationship.I want to believe any self respecting woman will at least face her Education, have something doing and then frolic with her man all over the world,but I guess to play madam,laundromat, cook and God knows what else is OK for her and her people .You people claim u don't like Yoruba,yet you are always shouting 'our in-law,do quick marry chioma o'.For ur info,if men are really falling over themselves to marry ur daughters, then why do you have the highest rate of old spinsters in Nigeria? And do you know the number of Igbo guys marrying Yoruba ladies that don't make it to the news.They are many,trust me on this.
Jesus Christ.
Is this girl nuts?
Are you even a girl?
So a celebrity is equal to the average man on the street.?
Who doesn't like a celebrity?
You think those Ladies want davido because he is Yoruba or because he is a rich celebrity?

Do you know how many Ladies thirsty for flavour, tekno, Burna boy, jidenna, Bryan okwara, uti, alex ekubo and co.
Are they Yoruba too?
lol.
See yeye logic.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by kelechi50: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
You Igbo people dont disappoint when it comes to hypocrisy.God,You are a bunch of confused things.You claim Yoruba guys can't stay away from Igbo girls,but the last time I checked,the guys didn't put a gun to their heads.It's a known fact that ur claim is the other way round.You see Igbo girls on social media shouting on top of their voices that they will bear Yoruba guys babies,wizkid's case comes to mind.Even Chioma can't leave Davido despite the fact that he impregnated two women in their relationship.I want to believe any self respecting woman will at least face her Education, have something doing and then frolic with her man all over the world,but I guess to play madam,laundromat, cook and God knows what else is OK for her and her people .You people claim u don't like Yoruba,yet you are always shouting 'our in-law,do quick marry chioma o'.For ur info,if men are really falling over themselves to marry ur daughters, then why do you have the highest rate of old spinsters in Nigeria? And do you know the number of Igbo guys marrying Yoruba ladies that don't make it to the news.They are many,trust me on this.
please those ignorant Igbo guys marrying Yoruba ladies are those born in Yoruba land and lack Ibo rules, norm and cultural instinct,I can mention thousand of Ibo ladies that they life's were ruined for marrying Yoruba guys.please it's better to remain single as you said than being destroyed inemotional by Yoruba demons. By the way how many Yoruba ladies are in their husbands house, I live in Yoruba land and I know that 95percent of your women live alone all you have is baba omo grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Yes toyo baby.
I have o. cool

You forgot to tell me what you ate
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

You forgot to tell me what you ate

The beans and pap o.
This noon self Already eaten rice and beans cooked together with oil rice made my Bae.i must marry this girl o. Just that my folks don't want me marrying from the North. But if na material, she has it sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Mercy2006(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

Jesus Christ.
Is this girl nuts?
Are you even a girl?
So a celebrity is equal to the average man on the street.?
Who doesn't like a celebrity?
You think those Ladies want davido because he is Yoruba or because he is a rich celebrity?

Do you know how many Ladies thirsty for flavour, tekno, Burna boy, jidenna, Bryan okwara, uti, alex ekubo and co.
Are they Yoruba too?
lol.
See yeye logic.
The point that I was trying to make that you seem to intentionally overlook is that ur claim that Yoruba guys are always running after Igbo girls is untrue cos it takes two to tango.The girls were not and are still not being toasted and married under duress.They wanted those Yoruba guys too.If they didn't, they wouldn't even give then an audience whether celebrity or not

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

The beans and pap o.
This noon self Already eaten rice and beans cooked together with oil rice made my Bae.i must marry this girl o. Just that my folks don't want me marrying from the North. But if na material, she has it sad

Sorry, but you'r parents are not in the right position to tell you who to marry or shouldn't marry. Tell them the good and sweet things about her till they start to like her.
Pls do fast and put a ring on that girl's finger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by TSRC: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mercy2006:
The point that I was trying to make that you seem to intentionally overlook is that ur claim that Yoruba guys are always running after Igbo girls is untrue cos it takes two to tango.The girls were not and are still not being toasted and married under duress.They wanted those Yoruba guys too.If they didn't, they wouldn't even give then an audience whether celebrity or not.I used Davido and Wizdkid as examples cos they are public figures that we all know.There are many Yoruba guys that I know personally who have Igbos as girlfriend or wife.The feeling is mutual btw them.The running after is not one sided,both parties are involved. Again, I know and av heard of Igbo guys who have Yoruba girls as wives and girlfriends, the same is applicable.I served in the East,during my time there,I met some Igbo guys there whose wives were Yoruba and they were living fine.Even in my set,two of my best friends married each other and are now with kids and they met during Nysc,the guy is igbo and girl yoruba.I spoke of u having the highest no of old spinsters in the country because of what u said about guys in Nigeria not falling over themselves to marry our girls,as they do ur girls,then if that is true, why are you guys still having spinsters living with their parents even in their 40s,there shouldn't be any left,they all should have been married off,and there shouldn't be baby mamas either. Girls are getting married every weekend here,are you saying they are marrying themselves? some are marrying Yoruba like us while some are marrying other tribes like akwa ibom,Edo,igbo, even some marry guys from the North.The fact that YOU don't read it in the news doesn't make it false.So what are you saying.You people hate the Yoruba so much but ur girls and ur boys(and don't say its only the guys born in southwest )are marrying Yoruba willingly and you collect and pay bride price willingly.Pls,don't say its a lie cos it happens every time.
I feel like giving you a hug.
I can feel the effort you put into writing this.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by victorian(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
tico1212:
I think the guy should be the one warning wife snatchers

She is in love that's why she's warning husband snatchers cheesy

I don't blame her.

Nkechi with your big ukwu no worry, ya man is safe smiley
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Sorry, but you'r parents are not in the right position to tell you who to marry or shouldn't marry. Tell them the good and sweet things about her till they start to like her.
Pls do fast and put a ring on that girl's finger

Thanks for the encouragement sis. I have Such plans already. God bless you
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Thanks for the encouragement sis. I have Such plans already. God bless you

You're welcome. Amen
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Karlifate: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
femi4:
This thing ain't going to last

Prophet cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Karlifate: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
africandollar:
grin..reminds me of part of the lyrics to the song 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars...'Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss had your eyes wide open, Why were they open?'

I just sorry for this guy in advance. grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.