Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers (46800 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Nkechi Blessing And Mike Adeyemi Kiss Passionately At A Beach (video) / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by densiks: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Where is Regina Ned Nwoko?
She’s now giving these ones some space for nairaland spotlight. shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2019
That breast pic will serve as my lookout for SOAPY this morning.
off to the bathroom.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Kingluqman(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Whiziddo:
That breast pic will serve as my lookout for SOAPY this morning.

off to the bathroom.

The breast/chest no near as you see am ooo. Na flitter work
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2019
All these omo nna dem and their love for yoruba boys.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mamajj17(f): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2019
femi4:
This thing ain't going to last

Are you God? Wish her well my dear wink
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mamajj17(f): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
It wont last.. Abeg una dey waste una time..

Are you God? Wish her well my dear wink

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by nonix22(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2019
fake kiss
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mamajj17(f): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
helphelp:
The guy no resemble who dey with only you sha

Don't judge the Book by its Cover my dear, it could last grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Fresh bwrest
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
I'm having bread and scrambled egg sauce for breakfast. You nko?

Ground nut with akara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mamajj17(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Elzak:
But if iyinbo dey kiss dem dey close their eyes.

grin grin grin this ba African Kiss grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by mamajj17(f): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Elzak:
But if iyinbo dey kiss dem dey close their eyes.

grin grin grin this na African Kiss grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tejiri4(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Who are this two people self human beings and their urge for fame self.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Moneywirer: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Paw-paw and Beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by TSRC: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2019
The lady with the conspicuous big lips.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by TSRC: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2019
IntrovertedK:
All these omo nna dem and their love for yoruba boys.
Actually, the reverse is the case.
Women don't toast men in Nigeria.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Mrtaye: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

Am having bread and mumbled egg
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2019
TSRC:

Actually, the reverse is the case.
Women don't toast men in Nigeria.
buh with the way you people hate yoruba with passion, are you suppose to give them attention in the first place if not that you've bn praying for them to come your way all your life.
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Spartacus101(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

BB
Bread n Beans
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by babadeee(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
Bread and tea cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by iamclime(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Hisduchess:

Am having spaghetti with sauce
Bread and Lipton tea with honey. Any leftover sauce from your side?
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Meteng: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2019
I go still dey here when dem go dey curse themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by midehi2(f): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:
Me wey don load hot eba & egusi soup this morning shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by holatunde1759(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2019
tohyorsih:

I am fasting grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by midehi2(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Meteng:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by tohyorsih(f): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2019
midehi2:

Me wey don load hot eba & egusi soup this morning shocked

I want kiss kiss
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by Hisduchess(f): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2019
iamclime:

Bread and Lipton tea with honey. Any leftover sauce from your side?

E don finish
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by spiceadole: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
How guys wish their babes/wifey Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday my darling (wife).God bless you..Much love.Cheers.

How Ladies wish their boos/hubby Happy Birthday.

Clear road..Its my King's special day.
My one and only,the most handsome man in the world,My heart beat,The sugar in my tea,The butter in my bread,Loving you is so sweet,thanks for loving me back.
Haters can only hate,they can't divide us.
My Crown,My Hope,My future,My life.
I wish you a very happy birthday.
Kisses,Love you.

Same way,they write unnecessary epistles after the relationship ends.

Women get wahala .chei
Re: Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers by spiceadole: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Meteng:

It will surely come.
Just a matter of time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is D’banj Doing In These Photos? Lol / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.