Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office (37694 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by lukmandwise(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
To check if d condom he used 20yrs ago is still in d house abi?. Stupid Nigerian police
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by akilo1: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria police are arm robbers..them dey search for dollars for a case of rape..is God not wonderful?
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
mayorall:

I will come back to quote this post when the investigations is finally concluded...
I liked and shared you comment.

I am that sure about it, for what you see happening now is that rape is usually not the only criminal act that serial rapists are into, hence the search.

I'm patiently waiting but in the meantime you can check out this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5272726/foresee-confession-apology-pastor-biodun
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by akdjr(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
It is free oooo. Have you ever seen anyone with evidence who paid to bail him/herself while in police custody? quote author=tayebest post=81711749]Ah swear, bail is not free in Nigeria cry[/quote]
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by RENTS: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beface:
This Nigeria police matter weak me o. There say somebody rape person, police they search the house and office for documents!
More like search is trouser to see if there is any instrument for penetration after 16yr. Rubbish
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Isoduwa(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
So this girl dey fvck at her youngi age
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by blackboy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Search on his house and office in respect to rape case of over 20 years ago? Hmmm okay to seize his passport but the search over an incident that happened in Kwara?
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by InvertedHammer: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
/
Who are they deceiving?

They should stop this charade already.

Nothing will come out of this arranged drama.

/

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by judgementyard(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
FamousMonk:
why search his house ?

they should have smell his preeq instead Looking for the remaining krest ..[/color]
Lol
Savage!

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Imjustagirl(f): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Which kind modus operandi be dis one undecided searching his house for evidence of a case of over 16 years lipsrsealed
This is not money laundering matter and I think they should search the home of bullion van politicians

He's not only being investigated for the Busola case. Others have come forward with serious allegations of RECENT indiscretions by him. Reason for the search.

You guys don't know what's on ground. I just pray the case is not killed and really goes to court. That's when the shit will really hit the fan

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
...nothing will come out of this...it will go away quietly...or even be no circumstanial evidence to prosecute the pastor...
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Raalsalghul: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
The serial rapist refused to repent, so he may have consequently sealed his fate.

He probably thought that he could deceive his way out of this, but when God comes for you, who can you run to, and where can you hide?

He made two big mistakes.

1. Committing those atrocities.

2. Not humbling himself afterwards before God and truly turning from his wicked ways.

This is what it means when ones cup is full.

Really sad that he chose this path.

It's not hopeless though as long as he yet remains alive, but would he take it?

That's the question.

He has the answer to that question.

May the Lord have mercy on him.
How do you know God is the one coming for him?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Tundeobama(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase. The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly Dm 08085020858, whatsapp: 08132941730
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by ubcandid(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beface:
This Nigeria police matter weak me o. There say somebody rape person, police they search the house and office for documents!

Have you listened to the other accounts of women who claimed he raped them? Some said they worked directly under him and another I remember quite well said she was a primary custodian of their kids, another lady has also accused his wife of colluding by drawing women closer to the family and in turn the husband preys on them. It's all about relationship and status abuse, there must be incidences where this has led to a rift between him and his wife and you would never know what is burning in a house from outside, if you know how pained women are when they get used; some may have come to the house to physically confront him or his wife. Most men like this usually keep writings on build up to problems or he may have been incommunicado and his wife might have written to him, there maybe be outside settlement and non-disclosure agreements which he might have forced or enticed victims to resort to. There are many things that can be unraveled by the search, the lady who was his child's assistant said they exchanged calls and text while she was caring for their child abroad, this could lead to so many grey areas being opened.

Stop this dumb dumping of the Nigerian police force, even if you're smarter than one police man, you can't be smarter than the system they operate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by ubcandid(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Which kind modus operandi be dis one undecided searching his house for evidence of a case of over 16 years lipsrsealed
This is not money laundering matter and I think they should search the home of bullion van politicians
Have you listened to the other accounts of women who claimed he raped them? Some said they worked directly under him and another I remember quite well said she was a primary custodian of their kids, another lady has also accused his wife of colluding by drawing women closer to the family and in turn the husband preys on them. It's all about relationship and status abuse, there must be incidences where this has led to a rift between him and his wife and you would never know what is burning in a house from outside, if you know how pained women are when they get used; some may have come to the house to physically confront him or his wife. Most men like this usually keep writings on build up to problems or he may have been incommunicado and his wife might have written to him, there maybe outside settlement and non-disclosure agreements which he might have forced or enticed victims to resort to. There are many things that can be unraveled by the search, the lady who was his child's assistant said they exchanged calls and text while she was caring for their child abroad, this could lead to so many grey areas being opened.

Stop this dumb dumping of the Nigerian police force, even if you're smarter than one police man, you can't be smarter than the system they operate.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kemi isn't talking again?
Has their agreement expired?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nukilia: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubcandid:

Have you listened to the other accounts of women who claimed he raped them? Some said they worked directly under him and another I remember quite well said she was a primary custodian of their kids, another lady has also accused his wife of colluding by drawing women closer to the family and in turn the husband preys on them. It's all about relationship and status abuse, there must be incidences wher this has led to a rift between him and his wife and you would never know what burning in a house from outside, if you know how pained women are when they get used some may have come to the house to physically confront him or his wife. Most men like this usually keep writings or build to problems or he may have been incommunicado and his wife might have written to him, there maybe be outside settlement non-disclosure agreements which he might have forced or enticed victims to resort to. There are many things that can be unraveled by the search, the lady who was his child's assistant said they exchanged calls and text, he could lead to so many grey areas being opened.
Let me believe you @ the bolded.
The case sounds interesting... Let's see how it all pans out undecided
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Ohis2018: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
God will see you through if you are actually innocent
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Ohis2018: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
God will see you through if u are innocent
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by ubcandid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:

Let me believe you @ the bolded.
The case sounds interesting... Let's see how it all pans out undecided
I am not rooting for any party cos I have my reservations on some issues but the direction towed by Nigerians on this issue is mind boggling, some claim she is looking for fame...a married woman with three kids?? Over the years there have continually been accusations of breaches on this pastor, the right thing to have been done was an investigation into the matter. The police are being obfuscated on their job by outside influence and money which we know, it's so bad that it has to take the first lady's influence before they can get to work.

There are many rape cases going on in this country worst which bites me most is the chines and Indians taking turns and having group sex with Nigerian employees with the threat of job loss. We dey eat shit for our country ooooooo, I dey tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by HBB1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
sassysure:
Kemi isn't talking again?
Has their agreement expired?

She remembered the ewa she ate for months when last she was in prison.

If it was you too nko?

Iz not easy my brother! grin
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Aaronsrod: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ohis2018:
God will see you through if you are actually innocent

Without fail!!

And He will punish this police who bring shame on this his servant Fatoyinbo with curses through their eternal generations
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by bigtt76(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
What would the search reveal naaa? empty bottle of Krest or sealed condoms? cheesy cheesy cheesy

LifestyleTonite:
The Nigerian Police Force have seized the international passport of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.

This was done as part of the bail condition granted to the pastor who was interrogated few days ago over a rape allegation leveled against him by Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

A search was conducted at his residence and office on Wednesday by detectives from the Force Criminal Investigation Department(FCID), Abuja.

According to source who spoke to Daily Sun, “the home of the pastor and his office were searched today by detectives investigating the matter, but I cannot tell you what they found, but defiantly they were looking for incriminating documents and other evidences that was revealed by witnesses during the discreet investigation conducted in the matter.

“Also part of the bail conditions given to pastor Fatoyinbo is that he provides two level 16 officers who have landed property in Abuja, and that his international passport to be deposited with the police which he has done”. The source said.

Part of the bail condition sees Fatoyinbo providing two level 16 officers who have landed properties in Abuja.

The COZA pastor has since been released to go home but told to report regularly at the FCID in Abuja.

https://wotzup.ng/police-seize-pastor-fatoyinbos-passport-conduct-search-on-his-house-office/

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by tot(f): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...nothing will come out of this...it will go away quietly...or even be no circumstanial evidence to prosecute the pastor...

I guess you are expressing what you want to happen.
The good thing is times have changed. Things like these no longer "go away quietly"
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nukilia: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubcandid:

I am not rooting for any party cos I have my reservations on some issues but the direction towed by Nigerians on this issue is mind boggling, some claim she is looking for fame...a married woman with three kids?? Over the years there have continually being accusations of breaches on this pastor, the right thing to have being done was an investigation into the matter. The police are being obfuscated on their job by outside influence and money which we know, it's so bad that it has to take the first lady's influence before they can get to work.
There are many rape cases going on in this country worst which bites me most is the chines and Indians taking turns and having group sex with Nigerian employees with the threat of job loss. We dey eat shit for our country ooooooo, I dey tell you.

I just hope we can get it right someday...
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Realist1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Imjustagirl:

He's not only being investigated for the Busola case. Others have come forward with serious allegations of RECENT indiscretions by him. Reason for the search.

You guys don't know what's on ground. I just pray the case is not killed and really goes to court. That's when the shit will really hit the fan

That is the effect of brainwashing, pastor-can-do-no-wrong effect besides it's starting to scare them they could be wrong about their stance in the issue.Hence they say anything to laugh at or trivialize any step made by the police.They think it's only Busola's evidence or issue they are investigating.I know surely that the pastor's Agbada has been caught by a barbed wire. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by sammie99: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Does rape have a document ?
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Truthchiz: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hmm i guess they are looking for the cover of the krest bottle.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Bedotfarms: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
The serial rapist refused to repent, so he may have consequently sealed his fate.

He probably thought that he could deceive his way out of this, but when God comes for you, who can you run to, and where can you hide?

He made two big mistakes.

1. Committing those atrocities.

You're joker

2. Not humbling himself afterwards before God and truly turning from his wicked ways.

This is what it means when ones cup is full.

Really sad that he chose this path.

It's not hopeless though as long as he yet remains alive, but would he take it?

That's the question.

He has the answer to that question.

May the Lord have mercy on him.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by s4cs: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm not getting it oo. What are they now looking for?? After sixteen years?? Naija police and their gra gra.
Even went to the extent of ceasing his international passport with little or no evidence.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by superpundit: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beface:

It only the rest of Nigerians who are deceived by all the media moves to launder Biodun's image. Ilorin people are never deceived. We thought when he relocated to Abuja, he was going to turn a new leaf. The police is acting on info available haven talked to other accomplices and hanger ons of Biodun who have been earlier questioned. The only thing is that the search is needless because anything incriminating would have been long evacuated by him. for those who care to know, Biodun thinks and lives as a Don. when he was in Ilorin, he was into forex and was using his church members big time to fund his forex trading, infact many of the young boys went bankrupt borrowing pastor morning. infact It will be a big surprise if Biodun is not found to be involved in laundering money for the big corrupt federal bureaucrats and politicians in his Church.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Housing(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beface:

You did not see the petition against him. There maybe need to search his home and office. Let's wait for the police to complete their investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.