Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Let's Make Money With Dropshipping | The ONLY Service You Ever Need | Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Make Money With Dropshipping | The ONLY Service You Ever Need | Guaranteed (230 Views)

How To Make ₦50,000 Weekly With DROPSHIPPING - Mind-blowing Side Hustle! / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / Pls Can I Get Someone To Help Me With Dropshipping Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Money With Dropshipping | The ONLY Service You Ever Need | Guaranteed by ceeboymuhammed(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2019
You probably heard of how people are making THOUSANDS of Dollars monthly with Shopify & Dropshipping. Now you can be one of them! Join us NOW!

Let's get STRAIGHT to the point... [s]The old fashioned Dropshipping stores do NOT WORK ANYMORE![/s]

You need dedication & A very strong mindset to run a successful store. If you think that starting a Dropshipping business is easy and can be done overnight with the first $200 invested on FB ads or influencers marketing, then you better close this post. Otherwise, continue reading... Stories about people quitting their 9-5 jobs, taking vacations whenever they want, making money while they're sleeping are real, BUT, Success always comes with a price, here we talk effort and patience.

Now Bravo to you, you acknowledged that dropshipping requires some dedication in order to make things work and you're finally thinking about it as a real business and not just a hobby where you can make "extra cash".

it's no new that dropshipping became one of the most trendy business models in the past years and everyone with the internet is trying to sell any products they find online with the SAME OLD LAYOUTS. Why? Because one of the Guru they're following online telling them that no matter how the website is designed, the most important thing is ads. I call BS!

Just navigate for a couple of minutes online and try to search for e-commerce stores. You'll find plenty of websites builders guaranteeing you a 'perfect' shop creation that you can get under 15 minutes and of course, it will make you rich. I'm here to call BS for the 2nd time. AGAIN, The old fashioned free theme dropshipping stores DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!

The so call Experts try harder each year to convince you that targeting is everything. Why? Because their courses will take ages to make if they decided to include the parts that explain how to make a HIGH Converting Dropshipping Store.

"Get a product from Aliexpress, Add it to your store even if it has a free theme, spam the shit of it with marketing scarcity apps, start advertising on Facebook, make money". Sounds easy right? IT ISN'T!

Having a professionally made store that emits a trusting aura is one of the MOST IMPORTANT FIRST STEPS. But unlike your guru, you're not that tech-savvy to come up with these requirements. There are so many aspects needed to consider in order to create the Perfect dropshipping store that, in addition, with a solid advertising plan, will take you where you want.

Well, rest assured, This is exactly the part where I can help. I'm not here to promise you the moon, nor an overnight making money scheme, nor an easy money-making machine.

Trust me, To make a profit by dropshipping you need to understand the following 2 points:

Staring an e-commerce business is HARD WORK, and that's the beauty of it. You MUST be ready to put in a lot of effort & time in order to enjoy it after. You NEED to grasp and use the RIGHT tools, apps, integrations and use the RIGHT strategy while understanding the correct metrics that matter the most.
Doing it all alone is NOT EASY! Hire & surround yourself with the right people! Think about this... Would you rather spend countless hours trying to figure how to integrate your upsells and funnels withing a code you don't understand, getting tired of it then dropping it all together OR, hiring the right people for the job!

[center]So here is how I and my team of 3 people can help you:[/center]

After we agree on the niche we're going to build the store upon (yes, you get involved in this). We start our own research to determine which products DESERVE to be listed in your store. We do that by checking on what's selling on the market and either create a design to put on t-shirts (POD) or by selecting items from renowned suppliers around the world. We do prefer working on the part that will give you a high ROI.

We use WORDPRESS to build your store, we can go with Shopify as well. And you guessed right! We won't use any free spammy theme or plugin. In fact, we only use HIGH CONVERSION OPTIMIZED & PREMIUM themes+Plugins that have proved their effectiveness.

No need to mention that the work on the store will be highly focused on the mobile version since this is where you'll get most of your sales.
All store we build comes with a free Paypal account to receive your money In any local currency including Naira and any visitor get to BUY from your store in their own local currency too.

Our work is not done yet. We will also help you set your advertising campaigns on Facebook by providing VERY 'IN-DEPTH' details about your audiences and potential customers. That will include multiple interests to test, ad copies, video ads...
After everything is set up and lauched you will be added to our ever-growing community where we share New updates.

If this isn't enough for you, I'm offering a 1 on 1 coaching program over Skype for 4 weeks, this is a separate service that you can get on top of the store creation. Pm me for more details.

I'm only offering ONE SINGLE PACKAGE, you better start with one option then upgrade it at any time, by the end of the process, you'll get the technique in your hand and you will be able to do it YOURSELF. If you want to check a live demo created especially for this just give me a call or WhatsApp message.

Here are the features:
1. Store Custom LOGO (not a ready templates ones)
2. Free .com Domain name
3. ALL the needed pages including Shipping & Return policies (Not the ones generated from Shopify, we're looking to make it unique to each store)
4. A Paypal Account
5. PERFECT HIGHLY CONVERTING Premium THEME+PLUGIN
6. Focused Mobile Design
7. Marketing apps added in a NICE way (Prepare yourself to pay for some if needed!)
8. Completely Automated Business Model
9. Upsells & Cross-sells System
10. Automatic Orders & Shipping process/updates
11. 20 Unique products
12. 20 ad copies & Initial Targeting Details
13. Facebook ad account creation
14. Pixel & Analytics proper integrations
15. Abandoned Cart Recovery System
16. MESSENGER BOT SETTING (Yeah, amazing right? This will be set after the store is up)
17. Products reviews integration
18. Social Pages creation and initial content added
19. Security and trust badges added in a Professional way
20. 3 months support by e-mail (Response time less than 24 hours except on Weekends)

NOW, you may ask about the price, I'm sure this one will surprise you since it's one of the cheapest options online (search for it!).
CONTACT ME FAST TO GET THE PRICE

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Money With Dropshipping | The ONLY Service You Ever Need | Guaranteed by downloadxr: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nice Offer How much?

ceeboymuhammed:
You probably heard of how people are making THOUSANDS of Dollars monthly with Shopify & Dropshipping. Now you can be one of them! Join us NOW!

Let's get STRAIGHT to the point... [s]The old fashioned Dropshipping stores do NOT WORK ANYMORE![/s]

You need dedication & A very strong mindset to run a successful store. If you think that starting a Dropshipping business is easy and can be done overnight with the first $200 invested on FB ads or influencers marketing, then you better close this post. Otherwise, continue reading... Stories about people quitting their 9-5 jobs, taking vacations whenever they want, making money while they're sleeping are real, BUT, Success always comes with a price, here we talk effort and patience.

Now Bravo to you, you acknowledged that dropshipping requires some dedication in order to make things work and you're finally thinking about it as a real business and not just a hobby where you can make "extra cash".

it's no new that dropshipping became one of the most trendy business models in the past years and everyone with the internet is trying to sell any products they find online with the SAME OLD LAYOUTS. Why? Because one of the Guru they're following online telling them that no matter how the website is designed, the most important thing is ads. I call BS!

Just navigate for a couple of minutes online and try to search for e-commerce stores. You'll find plenty of websites builders guaranteeing you a 'perfect' shop creation that you can get under 15 minutes and of course, it will make you rich. I'm here to call BS for the 2nd time. AGAIN, The old fashioned free theme dropshipping stores DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!

The so call Experts try harder each year to convince you that targeting is everything. Why? Because their courses will take ages to make if they decided to include the parts that explain how to make a HIGH Converting Dropshipping Store.

"Get a product from Aliexpress, Add it to your store even if it has a free theme, spam the shit of it with marketing scarcity apps, start advertising on Facebook, make money". Sounds easy right? IT ISN'T!

Having a professionally made store that emits a trusting aura is one of the MOST IMPORTANT FIRST STEPS. But unlike your guru, you're not that tech-savvy to come up with these requirements. There are so many aspects needed to consider in order to create the Perfect dropshipping store that, in addition, with a solid advertising plan, will take you where you want.

Well, rest assured, This is exactly the part where I can help. I'm not here to promise you the moon, nor an overnight making money scheme, nor an easy money-making machine.

Trust me, To make a profit by dropshipping you need to understand the following 2 points:

Staring an e-commerce business is HARD WORK, and that's the beauty of it. You MUST be ready to put in a lot of effort & time in order to enjoy it after. You NEED to grasp and use the RIGHT tools, apps, integrations and use the RIGHT strategy while understanding the correct metrics that matter the most.
Doing it all alone is NOT EASY! Hire & surround yourself with the right people! Think about this... Would you rather spend countless hours trying to figure how to integrate your upsells and funnels withing a code you don't understand, getting tired of it then dropping it all together OR, hiring the right people for the job!

[center]So here is how I and my team of 3 people can help you:[/center]

After we agree on the niche we're going to build the store upon (yes, you get involved in this). We start our own research to determine which products DESERVE to be listed in your store. We do that by checking on what's selling on the market and either create a design to put on t-shirts (POD) or by selecting items from renowned suppliers around the world. We do prefer working on the part that will give you a high ROI.

We use WORDPRESS to build your store, we can go with Shopify as well. And you guessed right! We won't use any free spammy theme or plugin. In fact, we only use HIGH CONVERSION OPTIMIZED & PREMIUM themes+Plugins that have proved their effectiveness.

No need to mention that the work on the store will be highly focused on the mobile version since this is where you'll get most of your sales.
All store we build comes with a free Paypal account to receive your money In any local currency including Naira and any visitor get to BUY from your store in their own local currency too.

Our work is not done yet. We will also help you set your advertising campaigns on Facebook by providing VERY 'IN-DEPTH' details about your audiences and potential customers. That will include multiple interests to test, ad copies, video ads...
After everything is set up and lauched you will be added to our ever-growing community where we share New updates.

If this isn't enough for you, I'm offering a 1 on 1 coaching program over Skype for 4 weeks, this is a separate service that you can get on top of the store creation. Pm me for more details.

I'm only offering ONE SINGLE PACKAGE, you better start with one option then upgrade it at any time, by the end of the process, you'll get the technique in your hand and you will be able to do it YOURSELF. If you want to check a live demo created especially for this just give me a call or WhatsApp message.

Here are the features:
1. Store Custom LOGO (not a ready templates ones)
2. Free .com Domain name
3. ALL the needed pages including Shipping & Return policies (Not the ones generated from Shopify, we're looking to make it unique to each store)
4. A Paypal Account
5. PERFECT HIGHLY CONVERTING Premium THEME+PLUGIN
6. Focused Mobile Design
7. Marketing apps added in a NICE way (Prepare yourself to pay for some if needed!)
8. Completely Automated Business Model
9. Upsells & Cross-sells System
10. Automatic Orders & Shipping process/updates
11. 20 Unique products
12. 20 ad copies & Initial Targeting Details
13. Facebook ad account creation
14. Pixel & Analytics proper integrations
15. Abandoned Cart Recovery System
16. MESSENGER BOT SETTING (Yeah, amazing right? This will be set after the store is up)
17. Products reviews integration
18. Social Pages creation and initial content added
19. Security and trust badges added in a Professional way
20. 3 months support by e-mail (Response time less than 24 hours except on Weekends)

NOW, you may ask about the price, I'm sure this one will surprise you since it's one of the cheapest options online (search for it!).
CONTACT ME FAST TO GET THE PRICE

(1) (Reply)

VOOPOO VINCI, A New, Aesthetic And Intelligent Mod Pod / 15 Great Businesses You Can Start While Keeping Your Day Job / You Don’t Have To Be Lucky To Succeed: Here’s What You Should Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.