Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested (20622 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Police Release Photos Of Boyfriend Who Conspired With Friends To Beat His Girlfr / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Shiiit!! The president have been finally killed. shocked

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Blessed13(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2019
KingTom:
MOD no fit spell grin
I tire Ooooooh
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by fineguy11(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2019
which one is president husband?
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Abiodun86: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Rubyventures:
"Present" husband don turn "President" husband Blogging is not by force. "Current" go turn to "Currency" husband. Misleading headlines due to illiterate blogger. sad
u don't need to blame him, it was a typical error
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Mummymahdi(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2019
SonofHim:
...to kill her president husband? I don't gerrit.

to kill her present husband so she can go back to her former husband
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by stormborn28(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
President husband ke ..... I was thinking Aisha don kill Buhari........
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The title even scared me from commenting earlier.. I have to courageous open the thread to confirm things... I'm not surprise about your comment too
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by lilytender: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Dorischuks:
The Police in Kebbi have arrested a wife, Auta Dogo, for allegedly conspiring with two others to kill her husband, Abdullahi Shaho.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Garba Danjuma, made the disclosure at a news briefing in Birnin Kebbi on Wednesday.

The police commissioner said that the suspects allegedly conspired with her former in-laws to kill her husband.

Danjuma said: “One Auta Dago conspired with her former father-in-law Garba Hassan and brother-in-law Garba Sahabi to allegedly kill her present husband in the bush.”

According to him, the suspect, who resides in Sabongari village in Bagudo Local Government of the state, allegedly confessed to conspiring to kill Shaho of Tungar Bature village to enable her go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.

One of the suspects told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that they attacked and killed Shaho in the bush using machete and stick.

The police commissioner said all the suspects had been arrested and would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.

https://thickmatch.com/police-arrest-wife-allegedly-conspiring-former-laws-kill-husband/

Where are those that says it is not bad to marry a divorcee or a baby mama?
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Badonasty(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Dorischuks:
The Police in Kebbi have arrested a wife, Auta Dogo, for allegedly conspiring with two others to kill her husband, Abdullahi Shaho.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Garba Danjuma, made the disclosure at a news briefing in Birnin Kebbi on Wednesday.

The police commissioner said that the suspects allegedly conspired with her former in-laws to kill her husband.

Danjuma said: “One Auta Dago conspired with her former father-in-law Garba Hassan and brother-in-law Garba Sahabi to allegedly kill her present husband in the bush.”

According to him, the suspect, who resides in Sabongari village in Bagudo Local Government of the state, allegedly confessed to conspiring to kill Shaho of Tungar Bature village to enable her go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.

One of the suspects told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that they attacked and killed Shaho in the bush using machete and stick.

The police commissioner said all the suspects had been arrested and would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.

https://thickmatch.com/police-arrest-wife-allegedly-conspiring-former-laws-kill-husband/

lol....to kill her "president"husband
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by stormborn28(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
kurinla101:
Reason for the killing was not disclosed
read again and this time carefully
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by stormborn28(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
captianfreeman:
Nawa o. This is way I always believed that getting married to a man or woman that was previously in another marriage is very risky. Their allegiance is always questionable.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by stormborn28(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dronedude:
Hian, OP ur topic is misleading, u got me worried of Aisha and Bubu.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Oye4u(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Present husband not president husband
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by DelphiOracle(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Guzel:
Which one is president husband.
Bubu must hear this from Japan
hahaha. It was because of this mistake 'president husband' that made me to open the thread to see how nlanders will react.
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
stormborn28:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The title even scared me from commenting earlier.. I have to courageous open the thread to confirm things... I'm not surprise about your comment too

Haba Oga, what are you insinuating?......
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by stormborn28(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba Oga, what are you insinuating?......
exactly what commented I was thinking... No be for my mouth you go hear say OBJ get girlfriend
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Lexusgs430: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
stormborn28:
exactly what commented I was thinking... No be for my mouth you go hear say OBJ get girlfriend

I hear say nah hin son wife .......... grin
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Caseless: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
her president husband? The thread title sef.
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by stormborn28(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I hear say nah hin son wife .......... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kill her present husband i guess

SonofHim:
...to kill her president husband? I don't gerrit.
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Bidi123: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Which president buffalo or who well naija
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by chris51(f): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
The post should have read
PRESENT Husband
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Opiletool(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rubyventures:
"Present" husband don turn "President" husband Blogging is not by force. "Current" go turn to "Currency" husband. Misleading headlines due to illiterate blogger. sad

Blame the mods. They rewrite titles when pushing threads to front page.
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Starz825(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
With all this kind news...DSS Dem go later come arrest pple for here..... Present husband turn president husband
Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by Tundeobama(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase. The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly Dm 08085020858, whatsapp: 08132941730

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos / Tourism Consultants Arrested On Ini Edo’s Order, Regain Their Freedom(photos) / Boy Set His Friend Ablaze Over Mobile Phone In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.