Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerian Embassy In DC/ NewYork / Atlanta Are Hopeless - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy In DC/ NewYork / Atlanta Are Hopeless (1963 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In DC/ NewYork / Atlanta Are Hopeless by WAVixen: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
I try to be a patriotic Nigerian, I try  not to wash our stinky linens in public , but what I  experienced from my own embassy is just crazy . Before you ask a question they are already screaming  on you. They do not even have the patience to hear you out.
They want everyone to get the ECOWAS passport yet they say no booklet and even if they have they want to charge you about 250 to 300 for a $65 dollar passport.
The Washington DC office which should be the center of everything do not issue passports till December. Newyork office useless they do not even pick up the phone all the mailboxes are full.
Atlanta waiting on the line to get information  and they make you feel like you are an  calling them .you can hear another person gisting laughing saying that guy think say him fit play me over the the matter na fool na him be fool. Did they forget someone was on hold?

I don't get it it is just mind blowing so if it was a life or death case i had how would i get help from my own country?
Why do Nigerians make it harder for other Nigerians why have an embassy what is the point? And i still can not get the information I need because the almighty NEWYORK OFFICE ARE NOT PICKING UP THE PHONES!
Re: Nigerian Embassy In DC/ NewYork / Atlanta Are Hopeless by stepitup(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2011
Here is info if you still need it.
You can find step by step information on http://billionairesdaughter..com/2010/10/how-to-really-get-nigerian-passport-at.html
it is really helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen / Is Visa Processing Fees By Embassies Becoming Like 419 ? / I Need Info Abt Havin Honeymoon In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.