Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am (18475 Views)

I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by madridguy(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2019
My sister na rest of mind. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by ednut1(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Get some to pour you water
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Sirmuel1(m): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2019
ReubenE:
You can tell someone to wake you up with a belt by 5am.

Do that for two weeks... You will consciously wake up by that time

I know I would see a comment like this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2019
once is 5am, i don wake
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by faithfull18(f): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Sleep with half your legs outside your bed.

Once you are uncomfortable, you won't be able to sleep for too long.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by jericco1(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Wow this is surprising. You need experts to handle your case
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by prigoz(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2019
My dear, you better wake up, it you sleep 8 hours in a day, it means that you sleep 1/3 of your life, so when do you get time to thing about you life even though the lord giveth his beloved sleep but don't sleep away your destiny. Do you know that by 6am,some people have hit road to their various officers. Except you are doing Yahoo Yahoo, when you don't sleep at night.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nonconformist20: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2019
Widow:
Eat a little groundnuts for lunch, drink a bottle of coke for dinner. I am sure you will wake up at 5:00am the next morning.
cheesy
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by tiredoflife(m): 6:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Well I think u are not sleeping right
Try lay on back while u sleep
Put off any form of lighting in the room even if its s charger light
Take soft deep breaths as u lay there to sleep
Relax
And u will get enough rest ti wake up early
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by peacettw: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't understand why this is a problem. Consider urself blessed.

6 Likes

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by consultancy: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2019
start by setting alarm on your phone to help you wake earlier. after a while, maybe 2 weeks or 3, your body will readjust and without the alarm, you will see yourself waking up around that same time the alarm unusually rings
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by sonnie10: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Don’t even bother yourself. Just make sure while you are awake and active you are doing something productive.
Healthy sleep is important for your health; both physically and mentally.
A healthy person is a wealthy person.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by dguizman(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Opexzy:
Do you have anything to attend to now before 6am...if you don't then it might be a little hard to cultivate such habit... For example, if u live in Ojodu and you work at V.I, now that's a good reason to to wake up before 6am

And again it's not totally bad to wake up by 6am, it's when you sleep that matters... If u sleep around 2am or 3am waking up by 6am is not bad... But if you sleep 8pm and wakes up by 6am now you 've slept for good 10 hours, that's where the problem really lies... By the time you clock 50, u don sleep for almost 20years...
sleeping mathematics....dis one weak me o
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Hacuttie: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Proverb 20:13 comes to mind. Thou shall not sleep lest thou come to poverty.

It's not good for a young person to sleep too much. You can adjust if you discipline yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Bwaal(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, I just can't wake up before 6:00am, my parents have complained about it, they say I am a lazy child they tell me I won't make it in life if I don't change.

It depressing, my self esteem deteriorates, I have tried everything I know like loud alarms, going to bed early, sleeping in a particular position but they don't work.

I can't even wake up at night too, please if you have any suggestion kindly drop it here.
don't worry bro relax it's the age you are when you start paying Bill's no one will wake u....
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by nonut: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2019
stormborn28:
I laughed.... And you want to be a mother?
Abi o!
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, I just can't wake up before 6:00am, my parents have complained about it, they say I am a lazy child they tell me I won't make it in life if I don't change.

It depressing, my self esteem deteriorates, I have tried everything I know like loud alarms, going to bed early, sleeping in a particular position but they don't work.

I can't even wake up at night too, please if you have any suggestion kindly drop it here.
don't listen to those bashing you here or at home. I just got a job in Lagos. Prior to this job, I used to wake up as late as 8am.. I mean... What was I looking for at anything before then?
When I got the new job in Lagos, I had to adjust to waking up at 4am. My alarm helped with waking me up then came the part where I had to drag myself out of bed but the moment, water touches my face, all sleep clears. You can challenge yourself to wake up earlier than usual. Set your alarm to say... 5:30am and gradually drop it to 5am, 4:30 etc. Look for a really loud song and use as your alarm tune. In the early hours of the morning, almost every sound tends to be very loud. Get a loud track. Possibly hard metal rock. Thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by anonymous96: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Opexzy:
Do you have anything to attend to now before 6am...if you don't then it might be a little hard to cultivate such habit... For example, if u live in Ojodu and you work at V.I, now that's a good reason to to wake up before 6am

And again it's not totally bad to wake up by 6am, it's when you sleep that matters... If u sleep around 2am or 3am waking up by 6am is not bad... But if you sleep 8pm and wakes up by 6am now you 've slept for good 10 hours, that's where the problem really lies... By the time you clock 50, u don sleep for almost 20years...
If you sleep for only 3hrs every night , you might prolly not clock 50..

9 Likes

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobodyperson: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona
The best solution to your problem is either caffeine (wouldn't recommend this, high amounts can cause high blood pressure)

Or
Sleep early, try to record how long you usually sleep and then go to bed at an early time.

Hopefully this helps.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

This life is just weird.....u have so much ability to rest peacefully like a child and yet you are complaining... some people are using piriton, lexotan and Valium5 just to have a couple of hours....
. you probably don’t have any responsibility, or worries, no wicked Yoruba demon as a boyfriend that will be making ur heart do gizz gizz..and wonder if he’s on top of another woman again for not picking ur calls for 2days...

please just give thanks and enjoy ur sleep... nothing is wrong with you..

11 Likes

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by samwise180(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Reduce the intake of carbohydrate foods
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by femi4: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

eat early and sleep early . As early as 8pm, you mean your parents said you won't make it in life because of sleep
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by 2oby: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

Don't push urself too hard on this. Success is not born out of ur lenght of sleep. A sound body n mind is a gift u most appreciate n it is d mother of all successes. U need a sound mind to make good decisions in life. If u can sleep less to attain sound state of mind n body, d better,But if u cant sleep less, sleep till u r fine(if ur schedules permits u). I know people who wake earlier but get depressed easily n make irrational decisions n so r people who wake late but make brilliant ideas. Forget about our motivational speakers, if it works 4 dem doesn't mean it will work 4 u.

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Opexzy: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2019
anonymous96:

If you sleep for only 3hrs every night , you might prolly not clock 50..

You are right... pardon my paddings... Was just trying to explain the concept of early to bed early to rise...
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by toprealman: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

what time do you go to bed?
Don't allow your parents unguarded comments get to you. 90% of those that have made it today did not fit into the ideal "will blow" stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by nams77: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2019
ReubenE:
You can tell someone to wake you up with a belt by 5am.

Do that for two weeks... You will consciously wake up by that time
U wicked i swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by toprealman: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

what time do you go to bed?
Don't allow your parents unguarded comments get to you. 90% of those that have made it today did not fit into the ideal "will blow" stereotypes.
Bible calls it eating bread of anxious toil.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by chiboy1116: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

used to be like this when I wan like 14 , I stopped 2 years later though , after serious whopping from my ma , I think u should tell your parents to start beating you by 5:30 every morning , after few months or maybe a year, your subconscious mind might get used to it and wake up B4 6 grin.

On a more serious note though , this same shit used to happen to me , it just took the intervention of my MA grin.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by toyosi15(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2019
My first question is : what’s your age?...when the time comes you won’t even need alarm clock
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by yesloaded: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

Honestly, this I not a problem except you sleep from 6pm to 6am. if you sleep from 9pm or 10pm till 6am, its good for your health although if you are self employed and your business requires lots of thinking believe me your sleep pattern will change drastically (talking from experience). as far as I am concerned, you've got no problem after all you don't wake up 8am or 10am

free your mind biko
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:
You don't have any reason to, YET.

Are you still a student? Or maybe whatever you do doesn't require waking early.

These things are lifestyles and our body tends to adjust to our lifestyle.

If you have a 9-5 that requires you waking up by 5am, even on public holidays- you will first wake by that 5am, before sleeping again.

That said, early to bed...early to rise.

So true, but this quote of early to bed doesn't works for me, as going to bed early for me, means rising late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Take Drugs: Before, After Or With Meal? / Kerosene Explosion Kills Four Family Members In Calabar / Presidential Aides Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.