Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am (18466 Views)

I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Kobicove(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, ...

I can't even wake up at night too, please if you have any suggestion kindly drop it here.

The reason is probably cos you don't have any responsibilities yet
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by nasirujj(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Become a Muslim and thank me later, or go and join the military, they reset your sleeping habits to two hours every night.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by VULCAN(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2019
She should be a man!

So you want to change her sex simply because she can't wake up b4 6am?

Mtscheww!!

spartan50:
Stop being lazy and be a man.. I see you are in your comfort zone. Try to bother yourself with issues, naturally you would wake up before 4 self. You are not paying your bills that's why

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by LewinskyMon: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:
You don't have any reason to, YET.

Are you still a student? Or maybe whatever you do doesn't require waking early.

These things are lifestyles and our body tends to adjust to our lifestyle.

If you have a 9-5 that requires you waking up by 5am, even on public holidays- you will first wake by that 5am, before sleeping again.

That said, early to bed...early to rise.

The crown of the wisest lady on this thread goes to you grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Wow, you pretty......RIP to your PM as your thread reaches front page.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by iammiracle1(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Funny nation, we have accepted hardship and conditioned our minds to stress and poverty mentality, even Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world insists that no matter what he is to do the next day or he is working on currently, he always has complete 7-8hrs sleep, he wakes up by 6am daily also, compare to Elon Musk who says he sleeps only 2-3hrs complains that he is now overworked and has to smoke marijuana to de-stress, trust me maami when your priorities change your body would rebrand, my sis wakes up by 3:30am to prepare for work, she is used to it now but complains that the stress is getting to her, how long would ahe keep up with such lifestyle? Burn out b4 she even hits 40? Now she is actively looking for a new job, life nah jeje, rest easy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by ikorodureporta: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Maybe dem dey hack you go do security for their meeting grin you dey dream when you sleep??
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Bacteriologist(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2019
iammiracle1:
Funny nation, we have accepted hardship and conditioned our minds to stress and poverty mentality, even Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world insists that no matter what he is to do the next day or he is working on currently, he always has complete 7-8hrs sleep, he wakes up by 6am daily also, compare to Elon Musk who says he sleeps only 2-3hrs complains that he is now overworked and has to smoke marijuana to de-stress, trust me maami when your priorities change your body would rebrand, my sis wakes up by 3:30am to prepare for work, she is used to it now but complains that the stress is getting to her, how long would ahe keep up with such lifestyle? Burn out b4 she even hits 40? Now she is actively looking for a new job, life nah jeje, rest easy...

Thank you. Judging by the majority of comments here, it shows how archaic and ignorant the mentality of most nairaland users are. Sleep is a necessity not a luxury.

Not everyone are morning persons. And some people just require that ray of sunshine to get their body ready for the day. It doesn't make them any less human or hungry for success than the "early risers" are.

If you wake by 4:30am. Good for you. If you wake by 8:30am good for you. What matters is smart work not hard work.

It seems people just want to feel good about themselves and their way of life here. And will judge, insult and bash anyone else who isn't living according to their "standard" way of life.

Typical of the juvenile and unintelligent forum Nairaland has become.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by lilbarracuda(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2019
A veterinary doctor can fix you up...
Visit one today
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Angy55(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Nothing is wrong with you my dear. I'm in the same shoes with you.. atimes I wake 7 a.m despite I go to work everyday.. but always make sure I don't exceed 8hrs of sleep daily because that is the standard for human health.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, I just can't wake up before 6:00am, my parents have complained about it, they say I am a lazy child they tell me I won't make it in life if I don't change.

It depressing, my self esteem deteriorates, I have tried everything I know like loud alarms, going to bed early, sleeping in a particular position but they don't work.

I can't even wake up at night too, please if you have any suggestion kindly drop it here.

There are different kind of people.
~ People who are more active during the day. This set of people tend to wake up very early in the morning.
~ And people who are more active at night. These people tend to wake late and you see them doing much into the night.

Find out where you belong, when you are more active and concentrate in doing your work during those hours.

You are not lazy rather, you need to understand yourself better and optimize based on your findings.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by OlawaleBammie: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Opexzy:
Do you have anything to attend to now before 6am...if you don't then it might be a little hard to cultivate such habit... For example, if u live in Ojodu and you work at V.I, now that's a good reason to to wake up before 6am

And again it's not totally bad to wake up by 6am, it's when you sleep that matters... If u sleep around 2am or 3am waking up by 6am is not bad... But if you sleep 8pm and wakes up by 6am now you 've slept for good 10 hours, that's where the problem really lies... By the time you clock 50, u don sleep for almost 20years...

u just burst my brain grin 20yrs of rigorous sleeping out of 50 valuable yrs?? problem dey.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2019
You talk rubbish up to 2am and expects to wake up before 5am undecided

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Starkid3010(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, I just can't wake up before 6:00am, my parents have complained about it, they say I am a lazy child they tell me I won't make it in life if I don't change.

It depressing, my self esteem deteriorates, I have tried everything I know like loud alarms, going to bed early, sleeping in a particular position but they don't work.

they never pour you cold water before or mighty slap for sleep
Well maybe it's too late to go to boarding school you can try barrack camp

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by odinga1of: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

if you are around Delta State my dear, I have the remedy. let's connect.......you will give testimony
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Paulo3ree(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

Your soul is so peaceful, your body is healthy, for your spirit na you sabi that one. Thats not quality of a lazy person, maybe you lazy on other things hence the complain.(please let them know about the self esteem going low of a thing, i guess they aren't aware) But are you able to go for 8hrs without waking up? Besides if you can analyze and detail how you achieve it then know you're in money.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2019
How old are you?
You will get to a certain stage you will start having sleepless night.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by rainmoredays: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2019
ReubenE:
You can tell someone to wake you up with a belt by 5am.

Do that for two weeks... You will consciously wake up by that time
hahahaha

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Paulo3ree(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Jblaiseboy:
How old are you?
You will get to a certain stage you will start having sleepless night.
Life!

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

So true, but this quote of early to bed doesn't works for me, as going to bed early for me, means rising late.

You need to do serious fast & prayer + eating alligator pepper daily. You will begin to wake up early smiley
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Widow:
Eat a little groundnuts for lunch, drink a bottle of coke for dinner. I am sure you will wake up at 5:00am the next morning.

grin grin Mad Hunger will wake her up before it is 5:00am
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by dereborn(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2019
You are even feeling sleepy in your profile picture
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Originalsly: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Laziness and idleness. Your body has a clock... if you have a job... have to go to school...have to be awake at a certain time.... after doing so for a week or so.... your clock will be set and you will be waking up at that time every day regardless of you have to report to work or school. It seems that you have absolutely nothing to do.... pretty much a bum in the house... just existing....your body clock is off. If you want to wake at six... get somebody to beat wake you up at 6 for a week... after you will be good.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

You need to do serious fast & prayer + eating alligator pepper daily. You will begin to wake up early smiley
Lol you are not serious...this is the reason I go to bed late.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol you are not serious...this is the reason I go to bed late.

So you prayer so much every night & go to bed late? Well done.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by clems88(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Keep a cork by your side n ensure your curtains are open . obey this and thanks me later grin
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by seanjy4konji: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2019
ohh boy...sleep is good ooo...forget poverty shit...i was looking for money staying up all night and day till my body nearly collapsed...

who will spend the money if something bad happens

now i take my time to sleep aound 9...get online again by 2..sleep at 5 to wake again by 10...i dont work 9-5...
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Early to bed...
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

It’s about waking up early Bt why and what u actually do when u wake up early.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by JerryJJZ(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Smiles..
You need no drugs, drugs cant solve it!
You ONLY need train your MIND... Dictate for yourself how you want your sleep to be while you are still conscious. It works like magic! If you still not getting it, contact me, I can help with a thing or two on how to train your mind.....
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by bayulll011(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

Firstly with that pics am seeing on your profile,you are an adult so don't let anybody tell you that you will not make it,not even your parent.
To make it in life is solely responsibilities of your actions and God that created you.
i wish i can sleep till 6am i envy you for someone one like us once it is 4am we don wake.

limit your night activities to 9 and make sure you are are sleep by then,am sure with this you will wake up early.
Also set alarm it wokes,put your favorite song as wake up time it will do the margic
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:
You don't have any reason to, YET.

Are you still a student? Or maybe whatever you do doesn't require waking early.

These things are lifestyles and our body tends to adjust to our lifestyle.

If you have a 9-5 that requires you waking up by 5am, even on public holidays- you will first wake by that 5am, before sleeping again.

That said, early to bed...early to rise.

You wey dey wake up for 2am - wetin be that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Take Drugs: Before, After Or With Meal? / Kerosene Explosion Kills Four Family Members In Calabar / Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.