Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am (18469 Views)

I Have Less Than 6 Months To Live / Coronavirus: Babafemi Adebayo Dies In Brazil As Wife Cries, Begs Him To Wake Up / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

You wey dey wake up for 2am - wetin be that one?

Lol. Sometimes I crash(ed) earlier, other times it is just me being me. cheesy
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Sometimes I crash(ed) earlier, other times it is just me being me. cheesy

You need better prick jare. Let something knock you out till dawn.

Na your efico habit of waking up to read for exams wink
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

Thank God say na man you be. grin
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Dshocker(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, I just can't wake up before 6:00am, my parents have complained about it, they say I am a lazy child they tell me I won't make it in life if I don't change.

It depressing, my self esteem deteriorates, I have tried everything I know like loud alarms, going to bed early, sleeping in a particular position but they don't work.

I can't even wake up at night too, please if you have any suggestion kindly drop it here.

Everything is still rosy for you,that is why you wake by that time....When you face serious challenges in life,you wouldn't even be spending up to six hours in bed.....I myself do wake by 3:30am - 4:00am
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Hintona(f): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
pocohantas:
You don't have any reason to, YET.

Are you still a student? Or maybe whatever you do doesn't require waking early.

These things are lifestyles and our body tends to adjust to our lifestyle.

If you have a 9-5 that requires you waking up by 5am, even on public holidays- you will first wake by that 5am, before sleeping again.

That said, early to bed...early to rise.

I am a student
it's because of the morning mass and house chores my parents tell me to wake up at 5
but when I was in the boarding house I usually woke before 5
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Hintona(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
deepwater:
How old are you
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Hintona(f): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
ReubenE:
You can tell someone to wake you up with a belt by 5am.

Do that for two weeks... You will consciously wake up by that time
My dad has tried but it didn't work
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Hintona(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
don't listen to those bashing you here or at home. I just got a job in Lagos. Prior to this job, I used to wake up as late as 8am.. I mean... What was I looking for at anything before then?
When I got the new job in Lagos, I had to adjust to waking up at 4am. My alarm helped with waking me up then came the part where I had to drag myself out of bed but the moment, water touches my face, all sleep clears. You can challenge yourself to wake up earlier than usual. Set your alarm to say... 5:30am and gradually drop it to 5am, 4:30 etc. Look for a really loud song and use as your alarm tune. In the early hours of the morning, almost every sound tends to be very loud. Get a loud track. Possibly hard metal rock. Thank me later.
I'll thank you now pls
Thank u you just put a smile on my face
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Thegamingorca(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

Rotfl
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by mojeezy: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
WOW!!! thank you for starting this thread.
I used to think I was the only one. yours is even better. I can't wake up before 7am!
infact the 7am is not to get up from bed, but to wake up to snooze the alarm till like 7:15, 7:30am.
there's nothing I haven't tried too: multiple alarms, loud alarms, telling siblings to wake me up, etc.
The alarms are loud enough to wake other people and disturb the whole house, yet me that sleeps beside the phone doesn't even blink.
I sleep very deeply too. I dont wake up in the middle of the night for anything.
when i try to sleep without alarms say on weekends, irrespective of how early i sleep, i don't wake up before 9am!
last night i slept past 2am but woke up 10:30am(was free today)
i really envy those who can say they'd wake up by 3/4/5am for whatever and they actually do. coz me, never.
i wont say its depressing, but its really sad and bothers me a lot.

.....To those mocking because they don't have this problem, i know u can't fathom why its a problem for us. but well it is. why gloat if you cant help? we already know its a problem right? that's why we're here. the kind of things that give some people joy tho. smh
.......To those trying to understand and give suggestions, thank you very much.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by Davico(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:
Do I really need help?

I am continuously bothered about it, I just can't wake up before 6:00am, my parents have complained about it, they say I am a lazy child they tell me I won't make it in life if I don't change.

It depressing, my self esteem deteriorates, I have tried everything I know like loud alarms, going to bed early, sleeping in a particular position but they don't work.

I can't even wake up at night too, please if you have any suggestion kindly drop it here.
Use alarm with a loud ring tone.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:

I'll thank you now pls
Thank u you just put a smile on my face
lol... I'm glad I was able to help.
Re: I Cant Wake Up Earlier Than 6:00am by kopijoni: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2019
I wake up at 5 am every day you can do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kerosene Explosion Kills Four Family Members In Calabar / When Is The Right Time To Take Drugs: Before, After Or With Meal? / Presidential Aides Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.