Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan (15785 Views)

Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Abalado(f): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
I tire u,,, waiting him they point in the other pic self,,, olodo, bubu master
wharhewha:
Na look him dey look nw
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Chibuzoc(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
So with all the Japanese security jubril aka buhari is still afraid to come out grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by dynicks(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Mixing photoshopped pics with real photos.

We are still waiting for the 3rd leg explanation on the conference proper.

Anyway, it seems IPOB has confined Bubu to his hotelroom hideout.

When will he meet Nigerians living in Japan? grin grin grin
I swear this keeps making me laugh...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by checkoutEnugu: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
[B

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Silas6(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good news
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by DonBenny77(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Na only sign he fit sign, others go there to brainstorm and share ideas. Olodo pressy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by komia: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
While other African presidents are actively engaging their diaspora community, Buhari is mostly in his hotel room. He fear IPOB humiliation
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by frankmoney(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Mixing photoshopped pics with real photos.

We are still waiting for the 3rd leg explanation on the conference proper.

Anyway, it seems IPOB has confined Bubu to his hotelroom hideout.

When will he meet Nigerians living in Japan? grin grin grin
man you must be really dumb

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by madenigga(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari continue making us proud.

Your next line of action when you get back is capturing the Nairaland nuisance and hate mongering wing of ipob. Since they don't want to stop insulting you unreasonably.

Since, you don't have access to tech companies like Google, Twitter and Facebook.

Try to use the Dss to reach out to the Nairaland S3un,

Use his database to get all there emails, then type it on facebook automatically most of there facebook profiles would appear, start the clamp down from there and you would see how much our media space would improve.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Awe4luv(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Guys, next Monday will be the last day for me on Nairaland cos I will be travelling to England on Tuesday to study pharmacy and will be there for 3 years, I'll miss you all so much. May God be with you all. Please forward this message to all those who know me. I've just forwarded as I received it and I don't even know who is travelling.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Awe4luv(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Guys, next Monday will be the last day for me on Nairaland cos I will be travelling to England on Tuesday to study pharmacy and will be there for 3 years, I'll miss you all so much. May God be with you all. Please forward this message to all those who know me. I've just forwarded as I received it and I don't even know who is travelling.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

No one has ever denied he's in Japan. In fact, IPOB even sent out the dullard's travel schedules some days ago. What I know IPOB is saying is that as of yesterday BUHARI did not attend the conference (possibly today also).

The room where he signed the supposed MOU with EU was exactly the same room where the dullard was pictured with some governors, a few days even before the conference started, so I know the MOU was not signed at the conference venue. It must have been his hideout hotelroom, or it could be another photoshop job. I won't even be surprised if it turns out the MOU was not signed today, and it could be a total photoshop job also. In fact, you can't trust anything coming out from the stables of Adesina

The simple fact is that Buhari is scared shit-less of IPOB and he doesn't wanna make the Nigerian embassy, his base of operations grin grin grin
This one is just telling himself what he wants to hear,

Making himself happy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Worst nightmare for wailers

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
Worst nightmare for wailers

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by 2point5: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why would he be signing documents for an MOU with the EU, in a Japanese organised conference? Thinking aloud...
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by philip0906(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
2point5:
Why would he be signing documents for an MOU with the EU, in a Japanese organised conference? Thinking aloud...
Keep thinking aloud...You just might find an answer. Yeye!
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by loopman: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

No one has ever denied he's in Japan. In fact, IPOB even sent out the dullard's travel schedules some days ago. What I know IPOB is saying is that as of yesterday BUHARI did not attend the conference (possibly today also).

The room where he signed the supposed MOU with EU was exactly the same room where the dullard was pictured with some governors, a few days even before the conference started, so I know the MOU was not signed at the conference venue. It must have been his hideout hotelroom, or it could be another photoshop job. I won't even be surprised if it turns out the MOU was not signed today, and it could be a total photoshop job also. In fact, you can't trust anything coming out from the stables of Adesina

The simple fact is that Buhari is scared shit-less of IPOB and he doesn't wanna make the Nigerian embassy, his base of operations grin grin grin grin

Ok. grin

So the ipob members shouting that buhari is not in Japan are fake.

The Biafra agitation by Ipob would be recorded in world history as the most bizarre, foolish and most uncoordinated agitation the world have ever seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by abuhlawal(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
how Many MOU have been signed but nothing has been done, who MOU help? 9ja �� eh.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10127142_editfejxuam7gc_jpeg_jpeg08cd16dc88590cfac524183d05e60601

New meme right there. Look at those daft IPOB wankers. I'm never seen such a bunch of confused jokers in my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by madenigga(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
as far as its Buhari, i know that anybody willing to invest in the country will not be scammed.

If its Ppd, if you are a foreign investor and you sign a contract with them, once the money enter the government hand forget am, your money don go.

Like what happened with the British firm we are owing $9.6billion
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by tmakins1: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
unfruitful Mou signing
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by zeromeridian: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
how come one cannot see Buhari outside the house.
all the pictures are inside a house. what is he afraid of
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by visionex: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
NON OF THE MOUs IN THE PAST 5 YEARS YIELDED ANY RESULT
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by 2point5: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
philip0906:

Keep thinking aloud...You just might find an answer. Yeye!
Dolt!!
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Malawian(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Simplyleo:
It is still a Photoshop, if not why was buhari jubrin pointing & shaking hands instead of signing the MoU? ~Ipob clowns.
Ode! Identify the owner of the leg.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Simplyleo: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Malawian:

Ode! Identify the owner of the leg.
Na Photoshop.

Are you now satisfied? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by loopman: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Simplyleo:

Na Photoshop.

Are you now satisfied? undecided

Good response

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by michoim(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Glory! What a day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) / Court Nullifies Senator Ndume’s Suspension / APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.