Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan (15788 Views)

Strike: FG Okays 30 Days Implementation Of Mou With Labour / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by JeffreyLiaison(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Foreigners make deals with other African countries, improvement is noticeable.
Foreign countries make deals with Nigeria, our leaders get stronger potbelly and get fresher while the populace deteriorates, Bleep the system, we are just nobody to these leaders.
There was a naira to yuan deal to make importing of goods more economical since 2016, up till now it has not been implemented, Nigeria na scam.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Bugie16: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
How can a sane man say all these photos were photoshopped. Seun when are you gonna start getting rid of tribalist and low thinkers on this forum. one could literally get his IQ reduced by 50% by just reading some comments on this forum.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Youthleader22(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
The dullard has sign another paper again. He don’t even understand what they bring before him before he opens his teeth to sign. The one that he signed with Donald trump before he called him lifeless, Nigerians are still suffering it today. Please somebody should hold that dullard before he sell us to the west.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Buhari is scared of Ipob?

E be like say the koboko your papa chop for Buratai hand never do you.
But IPOB have repeatedly challenged him to show himself or at least say exactly where he is if he isn't scarred? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by lebienconnu: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
I can authoritatively prophecise that this will trigger an acute episode of sifia pain in the ipobians belle . The pain will radiate to all other parts of the body and there shall be no known relieving factor.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by loopman: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bugie16:
How can a sane man say all these photos were photoshopped. Seun when are you gonna start getting rid of tribalist and low thinkers on this forum. one could literally get his IQ reduced by 50% by just reading some comments on this forum.

Please increase that to 80% grin

It’s only when I want to troll that i come to this section of Nairaland, as you can’t get any knowledge in this section but hate and bigotry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
loopman:

So it’s now mixing real photos with photoshopped. At least you agreed Bubu is in Japan. We are getting there.

Start using your brain and stop allowing the fugitive to think on your behalf grin
A fugitive? Which of the western countries have you been before? I only wanted you to see by yourself the level of your idiocy.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by chudez0147(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Buhari is scared of Ipob?

E be like say the koboko your papa chop for Buratai hand never do you.
E be like say the killings wey Boko Haram dey kill your Papa never do you..
#IDP camp
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
kunmiiii:

Ahh, getting there kee? Don't hold your breath, Na just momentary lapse in confusion, these guys can't be helped or reasoned with.
You're very muched helped I can see that. There's no reasoning again until complete freedom. You need to learn about how the whites tried to negotiate with Mandela to abandon his emancipation desires I know u don't know these things. Truth is we want out. No sane man can continue in this state of things. A young almajiri needs 5/600 to get admission into unity school but an Igbo boy needs 415/600. My friend did his nysc in a school in the north and greets his class "good morning class" and gets the legendary reply "ba turenchi" or however it's spelt. It takes insanity to want to remain here the type of insanity I see in Yoruba ppl. We don't want that. I personally do not. We can't be helped, we want out.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Still wearing same clothes in all d photos since day b4 yesterday.
Zombies
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by blackboy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Since 2015 what has been the positive effect in Nigeria of all his signing abroad?

Show!!
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by chukel(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Mixing photoshopped pics with real photos.

We are still waiting for the 3rd leg explanation on the conference proper.

Anyway, it seems IPOB has confined Bubu to his hotelroom hideout.

When will he meet Nigerians living in Japan? grin grin grin
see what hatred has done to you. Has even made you blind to the extent you can't see well. That is how you will lose credibility cos of hate. Where is the 3rd leg. Look objectively without bias and see it's Buhari's sleeve and the arm of the chair and not someone's shoe.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by opribo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why is his face like someone that is not confident.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by chukel(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Youthleader22:
The dullard has sing another paper again. He don’t even understand what they bring before him before he opens his teeth to sign. The one that he signed with Donald trump before he called him lifeless, Nigerians are still suffering it today. Please somebody should hold that dullard before he sell us to the west.
you need some education. Educate yourself first before coming here to call someone a dullard. I really think you are worse than the so called dullard. At least he can express himself in fluent English. Just negodu the nonsense you typed.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by loopman: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
grin grin see mumu, he could not stand the argument and he started calling for the ban of his rival. I have so many lives here for your information, no one can ban me here, I'm inbannable. grin grin grin

Stop quoting me

Ipob miscreants bore me
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by OfoIgbo: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
chukel:
see what hatred has done to you. Has even made you blind to the extent you can't see well. That is how you will lose credibility cos of hate. Where is the 3rd leg. Look objectively without bias and see it's Buhari's sleeve and the arm of the chair and not someone's shoe.

Please read my stuff again. I am still waiting for the explanation of how the 3rd leg in the picture of Buhari in the conference, that was circulated yesterday, came to be.

An explanation has to be offered for that, as it currently proves the president's people engage in false news dispersal to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Youthleader22(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
chukel:
you need some education. Educate yourself first before coming here to call someone a dullard. I really think you are worse than the so called dullard. At least he can express himself in fluent English. Just negodu the nonsense you typed.

I pity you all this Buhari supporters. I’m still waiting for what your Lord Buhari will achieve in 8 years.

His own state Katstina had become a den for thiefs and kidnapping.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by kunmiiii: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You're very muched helped I can see that. There's no reasoning again until complete freedom. You need to learn about how the whites tried to negotiate with Mandela to abandon his emancipation desires I know u don't know these things. Truth is we want out. No sane man can continue in this state of things. A young almajiri needs 5/600 to get admission into unity school but an Igbo boy needs 415/600. My friend did his nysc in a school in the north and greets his class "good morning class" and gets the legendary reply "ba turenchi" or however it's spelt. It takes insanity to want to remain here the type of insanity I see in Yoruba ppl. We don't want that. I personally do not. We can't be helped, we want out.
The kind of delusion that will make you compare a ragtag like Kanu to Mandela's revolution is exactly why it's impossible to reason with IPOB's agitation that is loosely based on lies, propaganda and hate, make no mistake, Yorubas don't care about Biafra, infact it might even do a lot of good for everyone to channel their destinies themselves, but ignorance and anger is a lethal combination and that is exactly what is fueling IPOB because they are being corralled like cattle by a coward and a madman who lusts for power and peddles whatever lies, hate and rubbish that will keep him relevant, how else can you explain the shenanigans he is fond of. Should any sane person believe Buhari is a clone? But thousands of his members do and will still believe any obvious nonsense he comes up with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
kunmiiii:

The kind of delusion that will make you compare a ragtag like Kanu to Mandela's revolution is exactly why it's impossible to reason with IPOB's agitation that is loosely based on lies, propaganda and hate, make no mistake, Yorubas don't care about Biafra, infact it might even do a lot of good for everyone to channel their destinies themselves, but ignorance and anger is a lethal combination and that is exactly what is fueling IPOB because they are being corralled like cattle by a coward and a madman who lusts for power and peddles whatever lies, hate and rubbish that will keep him relevant, how else can you explain the shenanigans he is fond of. Should any sane person believe Buhari is a clone? But thousands of his members do and will still believe any obvious nonsense he comes up with.
I for one didn't believe at first but here are the questions I asked myself. How is it possible that rodents I mean rats can gain entrance into the office of the president and destroy his upholstery such that the president can only me operate from home? Why do you think buhari lost the ability to speak his mother tongue but just English and lai .Mohammed said it's due to chemotherapy which is an obvious lie. You see you can't answer these questions. I am very ashamed. Truth is it's insane to want to remain here. A lot of lies are being peddled here day in day out and this govt is fully for the liars. I am a right thinking man and I want out.
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by chukel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Please read my stuff again. I am still waiting for the explanation of how the 3rd leg in the picture of Buhari in the conference, that was circulated yesterday, came to be.

An explanation has to be offered for that, as it currently proves the president's people engage in false news dispersal to hoodwink unsuspecting Nigerians
take away hatred from your soul and look at that picture closely. Then come back and tell me it's someone's leg you saw. Gullible fellows
Re: President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
No concrete video to prove their evidence?

Why Nigerians no dey reason? Only pictures shown, which u know can be easily edited or Photoshopped. No video of him waving to Nigerians in Japan, just few "pictures" of him with his ministers and u all said he's greeting Nigerians? SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Deputy Governor Urges Christian Clerics To Stop Spreading Rumours / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.