Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) (9793 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky / Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Happy Monday to every one

There is still room for you to join the moving train now.

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Rexzor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is 08076698427
Thanks
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Rexzor:
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is 08076698427
Thanks

Like I said earlier.. Please don't drop your number rather add me with my number.. Thanks
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good evening everyone

You can also ask me any question relating to kdp here
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Adebaba1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2019
Adebaba1:
I recommend dabocity...he is a good teacher, patient and very helpful..At first i was skeptical about the tutorial because of my past experiences but i was like lemme give it a trial.
I must confess he really did a great job, worth every penny of your money.

Great job dabocity

Thank you very much Sir. Always at your service

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2019
All4good:

In order to help any Nairalander / KDP group member ( old or new to KDP business) launch his or her book idea, I will design their kindle book cover FREE. I only charge a token for Paperback
See my contact below in my signature
Will you accept 3k for paperback?
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
morningstar55:

You can do your paperback yourself. It's easy
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
dabocity:

You can do your paperback yourself. It's easy
If you can put me through, I'll appreciate.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
morningstar55:

If you can put me through, I'll appreciate.

Chat me up.. Will see what can be done
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
To those that chatted me up saying my number isn't going, I'm sorry I was a little offline but now back and better.

Now to those that told me they aren't good in writing or rather they are not writers. I personally hate anything relating to writing and to be sincere with you, 99% of my books are free that means I have never written any books before and I earn more than those writing.

If you want me to teach you the smart way, get in here.

Cheers
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
There's still room for you to join..
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by All4good: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2019
morningstar55:

Chat me
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Fastlinkpro: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bro thanks for the wonderful training and eye opening. I never thought that I would venture into this business for a long time I have been following kdp thread here.

I don't know how to thank you for the guide you help me to publish my first book. today I have submitted my second book waiting approval.

Thank bro.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fastlinkpro:
Bro thanks for the wonderful training and eye opening. I never thought that I would venture into this business for a long time I have been following kdp thread here.

I don't know how to thank you for the guide you help me to publish my first book. today I have submitted my second book waiting approval.

Thank bro.

You are welcome @Fastlinkpro.. And I'm sure with the training you got from me, the sky will be your starting point and not limit.. Cheers to more money.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Emmzy201(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
I'm new here I need help from you'll on this
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Emmzy201(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
dabocity:
To those that chatted me up saying my number isn't going, I'm sorry I was a little offline but now back and better.

Now to those that told me they aren't good in writing or rather they are not writers. I personally hate anything relating to writing and to be sincere with you, 99% of my books are free that means I have never written any books before and I earn more than those writing.

If you want me to teach you the smart way, get in here.

Cheers
how do you do it
please be my mentor sir
I'm tired of being broke
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Happy New Month and Happy Independence my people..

Be independent!!!

The hustle is real..

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by horlamilekan23: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2019
Boss you are not replying your chat
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Good mornin everyone.. Hope y'all good.

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
As at this morning, definitely today is gonna be a good day..

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by esty57(f): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls I want to learn this skill, be my mentor, here is my watsapp number : 07032692168
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2019
esty57:
Pls I want to learn this skill, be my mentor, here is my watsapp number : 07032692168

Whatsapp me... Number at the beginning

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
October 1-5.. It's small though compared to other months.. But hopefully it will improve.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Lolo24: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
dabocity:
October 1-5.. It's small though compared to other months.. But hopefully it will improve.

What should I budget for writing books? How much will it cost me to publish a book? I want to take your mentorship.
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by ozornet(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
I am interested. Add my WhatsApp number 08037788438
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Lolo24:

What should I budget for writing books? How much will it cost me to publish a book? I want to take your mentorship.

Chat me up..
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2019
ozornet:
I am interested. Add my WhatsApp number 08037788438

Whatsapp me
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2019
Due to some reasons, I have suspended the training.. Some people don't appreciate at all.. That's all I have to say
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2019
dabocity:
Due to some reasons, I have suspended the training.. Some people don't appreciate at all.. That's all I have to say

dabocity boss I just stumbled on your thread am not a newbie have four books I write it myself but no sale please I beg you in anything you believe on assist me.

pity me boss
Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by dabocity(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Just this morning.. As at 8.42am..
Just sleep, wake and check

1 Like

Re: How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) by Lolo24: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2019
dabocity:
Just this morning.. As at 8.42am..
Just sleep, wake and check

Wow.. Writing is a big problem and I can't afford outsourcing right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MDAs Failed To Remit N1.2 Trillion - Fiscal Commission Says / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.