Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself (3708 Views)

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / [pdf]your Free Guide To $400+ Daily On CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by onenew: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2019
You have to consider yourself lucky and a beneficiary of a rare life-time opportunity by coming across this

All of the two methods I will give you will be free of charge and executing them will not cost you more than a dime

*Method 1. *
You can make up to $80 per day.
It simply involves paying an order of giftcards by a company known as ‘ipayyou’ using your amazon gift card balance. ipayyou will pay you up to 85% of the value you spend depending on whether the order you pick is physical card or email delivery.
How it works, create an “amazon dot com”account and create “ipayyou dot io” account.
Load your gift cards on your amazon account. Open your ipayyou account, proceed to ‘earning’ section of the site, choose the order of gift card you like to pay for depending on the rate you agree with. If its physical gift card, it will take you to amazon where you will pay for the order using your amazon gift card balance. Copy the order number and paste in ipayyou. Your bitcoin will be on your ipayyou balance when your order is received. If its email delivery, when recieved, you get your payment.

This method is not the best because of the following: you can only do transactions not more than $500 per day on physical cards and just $200 per day on email delivery; Only amazon old prime accounts that have ordered physical goods before can flourish as amazon frowns at new amazon accounts that do nothing other than ordering gift cards.
Every other instructions you need is on the ipayyou site.

*Method 2.*
This is about amazon again. Very similar to method 1 above.
This is the biggest fish! You can make up to $400 per day with just $100 gift card. What you need to be able to join is a link of an existing member which I will give to anyone interested.

It involves paying for orders with your amazon gift card balance. It’s very simple and easy that you dont wait for delivery before you get paid. The moment you paste your order number, you get your bitcoin on your balance.

They pay you 90% of the value you spend and you can make transactions up to $2000 per say.

This is how it works, if you buy $100 gift card for $70 at most, load it on your amazon account. Pay for an order in the platform i will give you, they pay you $90. You ve made $20. This will be completed in five minutes and you can repeat this again up to 20 times; the limit of their daily transaction is $2000.

You can also choose to load your $2000 gift card and be paying for the orders. By the time you spend the $2000 on your amazon balance, your bitcoin balance will be $1800. You cannot gain less than $400

*Note: You can only come in through someone’s link and if you registered through my link, I get a fraction of the charges you pay on every transaction *

If interested in the link, load your amazon account with at least $100 and talk to me here williamsnewthing@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Fideo(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Interesting
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by akinsam2: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
onenew:

You have to consider yourself lucky and a beneficiary of a rare life-time opportunity by coming across this

All of the two methods I will give you will be free of charge and executing them will not cost you more than a dime

*Method 1. *
It simply involves paying an order of giftcards by a company known as ‘ipayyou’ using your amazon gift card balance. ipayyou will pay you up to 85% of the value you spend depending on whether the order you pick is physical card or email delivery.
How it works, create an “amazon dot com”account and create “ipayyou dot io” account.
Load your gift cards on your amazon account. Open your ipayyou account, proceed to ‘earning’ section of the site, choose the order of gift card you like to pay for depending on the rate you agree with. If its physical gift card, it will take you to amazon where you will pay for the order using your amazon gift card balance. Copy the order number and paste in ipayyou. Your bitcoin will be on your ipayyou balance when your order is received. If its email delivery, when recieved, you get your payment.

This method is not the best because of the following: you can only do transactions not more than $500 per day on physical cards and just $200 per day on email delivery; Only amazon old prime accounts that have ordered physical goods before can flourish as amazon frowns at new amazon accounts that do nothing other than ordering gift cards.

*Method 2.*
This is the biggest fish! You can make up to $400 per day with just $100 gift card. What you need to be able to join is a link of an existing member which I will give to anyone interested.

It involves paying for orders with your amazon gift card balance. It’s very simple and easy that you dont wait for delivery before you get paid. The moment you paste your order number, you get your bitcoin on your balance.

They pay you 90% of the value you spend and you can make transactions up to $2000 per say.

This is how it works, if you buy $100 gift card for $70 at most, load it on your amazon account. Pay for an order in the platform i will give you, they pay you $90. You ve made $20. This will be completed in five minutes and you can repeat this again up to 20 times; the limit of their daily transaction is $2000.

You can also choose to load your $2000 gift card and be paying for the orders. By the time you spend the $2000 on your amazon balance, your bitcoin balance will be $1800. You cannot gain less than $400

*Note: You can only come in through someone’s link and if you registered through my link, I get a fraction of the charges you pay on every transaction *

If interested in the link, load your amazon account with at least $100 and talk to me here williamsnewthing@gmail.com

Interested. Sent you DM
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by dan47: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
How do you get your giftcards, Cus that seems to be a huge problem
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by onenew: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
dan47:
How do you get your giftcards, Cus that seems to be a huge problem

You dont need to be afraid about where you can get amazon gift cards. If you don’t have what it takes to put up offers for gift cards on paxful, you can buy gift cards from paxful vendors at 70% the same way you sell gift cards to paxful vendors. Just click on sell bitcoin rather than buy bitcoin. Select value and select currency. You will see vendors who want to sell gift cards for bitcoin. Load the card on your balance before you release bitcoin to them.
You can also buy from individuals amazon vendors.

1 Like

Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by amalifers: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2019
am interested in the link
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by amalifers: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2019
pls am interested in this may i have ur contact or contact me on 08068503304 realejico@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Olaxbolax100: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
akinsam2:

Interested. Sent you DM

Are the orders available on the platform constant? Sorry for the noob question
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by ayberry: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
interested
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by OAUTemitayo: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
onenew:

*Method 1. *

*Method 2.*

Can you let us have your contact details?
You are not responding to your email boss.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by akinsam2: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
I recently got a site that donates $65 btc for just 5 minutes. It works by referring a friend. That's all. If you need the link. Send your interest to tidyakinsam@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by onenew: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Can you let us have your contact details?
You are not responding to your email boss.

Sorry for late reply. I’m replying mails now.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by nelsoooooo: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2019
Pls kindly send this to my mail beholduche@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by pryme(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2019
onenew:

Sorry for late reply. I’m replying mails now.

But I dont remember Nigeria being on Amazon's list of accepted countries.
Or do you use vpns or virtual address?
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by onenew: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
pryme:

But I dont remember Nigeria being on Amazon's list of accepted countries.
Or do you use vpns or virtual address?

The only constraint you can have with Amazon as a Nigerian is that you cannot be a seller. Also you will have issues shipping to Nigeria. None of these is the focus here. Those who have traded on ipayyou and similar platform will know better.
Everything about the operation of your Amazon account, you will get to know.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Worldbest281: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
please am interested, this is my gmail.. usman.maruff7@gmail.com and no 08065288396
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Worldbest281: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
how do I get started please, do I need to have Amazon account... please I don't really understand
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by silibaba: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
ohaukwu@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Jfrankination(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
onenew:

*Method 1. *

*Method 2.*

email sent
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by silibaba: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
silibaba:
ohaukwu@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Worldbest281: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
you didn't reply mail
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by tmphoto(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello am also interested this is my email
timabass1@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by tmphoto(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
akinsam2:
I recently got a site that donates $65 btc for just 5 minutes. It works by referring a friend. That's all. If you need the link. Send your interest to tidyakinsam@gmail.com
This is my email am up for this too
timabass1@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
relayvice@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Slippy: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
-
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by mosefin19(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mosefin17@gmail.com

WhatsApp number
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Tzadeola(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
interested 08168733149
denis81059@gmail.com
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Josephlife(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Captiveportal: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2019
What about that trade Amazon gift cards how do they make thier money
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by casydigital(m): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Before anybody contacts anybody beware of the risk you can loose your whole money in a second!
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2019
casydigital:
Before anybody contacts anybody beware of the risk you can loose your whole money in a second!
Bro please can you explain better to us so that we know what we are getting into.....thanks.
Re: Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself by Heyzee5: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Please anybody who has contacted the OP about this opportunity......share your experience abeg smiley wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Surprising Countries With Weaker Currencies Than The Nigerian Naira / Extra Clean Mercedez Benz C220 "97" Model For Sale. Direct 4rm Germany (see Pix) / Who Can Assist Me With Paysafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.