Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria (22368 Views)

I Am Sexier Than 90% Of You All- Bobrisky Tells Hating Female Fans / Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Omoslim26: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
What is this one saying sef oga ade shut up and smoke your weed in peace everytime cho cho cho cho cho
yeye dey smell
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by NOL2dworld(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Cheers01:

USA is not the greatest country and they are suffering because of their excessive christianity.

Worst developed country for education and life expectancy

Its pointless wasting my precious time chatting with u.. Cos I realized understanding English is your problem..

And where did u get your research that U.S is a worst developed country for education and life expect....

Mehn, this dude is a joke.
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Mrhyper1: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
iDRAW:
Burner not really walking it like he's talking it... Check out his interview with E-Bro and the Breakfast Club on YouTube; dude was given international platform to promote his art and talk about real life issues affecting Africans on the continent (at least, Nigerians) but your African Giant kept answering "Yeah" "Yes" "Ye" to every question thrown at him like someone high a Chinese Popeyes Chicken wings. I was so embarrassed watching the whole interview; someone even said (a YouTube commenter) he looks high... Like he took something to boost his confidence

Still love him though cool
i am happy someone else noticed he was just itching body
he couldn't even complete sentences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by yom2(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
iDRAW:
Burner not really walking it like he's talking it... Check out his interview with E-Bro and the Breakfast Club on YouTube; dude was given international platform to promote his art and talk about real life issues affecting Africans on the continent (at least, Nigerians) but your African Giant kept answering "Yeah" "Yes" "Ye" to every question thrown at him like someone high a Chinese Popeyes Chicken wings. I was so embarrassed watching the whole interview; someone even said (a YouTube commenter) he looks high... Like he took something to boost his confidence

i suspect he has gone the way of some music stars which is adiction or substance abuse .or steroid. u can see it in his physic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Sprumbaba: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
iDRAW:

You were right. It was until Trevor's interview that he improved. Those guys even told him they were forcing word out of him. Wizkid is the number one when it comes to interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by naijajobx: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
hmm
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Litmus: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
I take it then that had Burna boy not known the origin of Nigeria he would today be poor and unknown.
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Bbbwings: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Its pointless wasting my precious time chatting with u.. Cos I realized understanding English is your problem..

And where did u get your research that U.S is a worst developed country for education and life expect....

Actually he is right when you compare US to some other developed countries
But trying to ascribe it to being a Christian nation is damn hilarious.
The problem is due to extreme capitalism.
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Cheers01: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Lol...says the ignorant clown. Go and read about your history. Then read about the failures of the American education system
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by follock007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
they call Nigeria a giant because of it's characteristic resemblance with person Jupiter is the largest planet besides Sun but not in size in real time Jupiter is an actual short man so Nigeria is overrated, over populated ever everything

and our origin is from heaven 0
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by sangresan(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2019
MhizMuna:
The African Giant thinks some things about Nigerian are somewhat difficult to explain.

According to Burna Boy, his ‘African Giant’ album focuses more on Nigerians and African than his previous album ‘Outside’ which was more of an autobiography.

The ‘Afro-fusion’ artiste claims that, his lyrics always depict how he wants to cross-over to the outside world. In explaining “cross-over,” he said that, he would like to cross over to those outside Africa and educate them on where they are originally from – Africa – so that they do not lose their roots.

Talking about Nigeria, he said to the media;

“Nigeria is misunderstood by insiders. I can guarantee you that at least 90% of my people that are my age group in Nigeria, when we consider the youth, have no clue about the real origins of Nigeria. There’s so much knowledge and there’s so much truth that needs to be told. There’s so much that the youth needs to know.

“Really and truly, right now the only thing that can save the youth is knowledge and financial independence.”

https://www./2019/08/90-of-nigerian-youths-dont-know-about-the-real-origins-of-nigeria-burna-boy.html

Trash...Post his lyrics here for us to dissect and see if there's anything meaningful in them...
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by sayisayi(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2019
I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

See Naija wahala....revolution has occurred in many countries where the holy book has been present. It does not stop critical thought. However in Naija, the youths have been mentally castrated.
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by cappucino925(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Stallion93:
90% of Nigerian youths are too hungry and too hopeless to care about the Origin of Nigeria.
Burna boy sure didn’t care about the Origin way back, Shey Him get money now? Shey his stomach is full now? So he should tell us the Origin of Nigeria.
very intelligent
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by cappucino925(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:
Nigerians have been worshipping this fictitious Jesus since colonial era, yet nothing to show for it. Don't you think it's high time to dump this old philosophy of a fictitious man who died for your sin?
the problem with you atheist is that you know he exist but you just hate him
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by Litmus: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Burna boy is turning into an idiot. He was in an interview in America recently and his entire persona was different. He was acting more timid and saying how greatful he was to be in America like he had become a mumu. He also said or implied that Ghana made him. Now, I don't know for sure what is making Nigerians go stupid like this, not only keeping quiet while Ghanians steals all of Nigerias contributions to the world such as our foods, fashion and music but going out of the way to endorse these theft. If Nigerians don't know history, they should keep quite and not state things that they know nothing about. Like I said, I don't know why Nigerian are going all stupid like this but I suspect Nigerian musicians are being influenced negatively by African Americans and Caribbeans. African Americans and Caribeans favour Ghanians and I suspect they influence Nigerian musicians to do same. And when they are not influencing Nigerians musicians in this way, they are influencing Nigerian musicians away from the original Nigerian style which is actually very great and beautiful and unique.In my youth, it was always Caribeans, Ghanaians and other Africans against we Nigerians. This bias Caribeans and possibly African Americans harbour towards Nigerians still may persists. In Britain, for instance no Nigerian artist, no matter how good will ever have the Caribbeans vote over Ghanian.When Nigerians win awards, it's when unbiased whites are adjudicators.

Nigerian fans should not buy the music of Nigerian artist like Burna that are indirectly taking them for granted or belittling them by indorsing nations like Ghana and claiming those places was thire influence, great inspiration and thire making.

Future Nigerian stars should trust thire Nigerian heritage and influence more and stay away from African Americans, Caribbeans and to a lesser extent South African producers, writers and video makers. If up coming Nigerian stars must work with such people, these Nigerians should be more aware of the background politics in order to prevent themselves from being ruined deliberately or inadvertently. Be true to your Nigerian heritage and influences, let those always inform your work especially if these were what made you rise in the first place and got you noticed.
Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by achimotan(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Litmus:
Burna boy is turning into an idiot. He was in an interview in America recently and his entire persona was different. He was acting more timid and saying how greatful he was to be in America like he had become a mumu. He also said or implied that Ghana made him. Now, I don't know for sure what is making Nigerians go stupid like this, not only keeping quiet while Ghanians steals all of Nigerias contributions to the world such as our foods, fashion and music but going out of the way to endorse these theft. If Nigerians don't know history, they should keep quite and not state things that they know nothing about. Like I said, I don't know why Nigerian are going all stupid like this but I suspect Nigerian musicians are being influenced negatively by African Americans and Caribbeans. African Americans and Caribeans favour Ghanians and I suspect they influence Nigerian musicians to do same. And when they are not influencing Nigerians musicians in this way, they are influencing Nigerian musicians away from the original Nigerian style which is actually very great and beautiful and unique.In my youth, it was always Caribeans, Ghanaians and other Africans against we Nigerians. This bias Caribeans and possibly African Americans harbour towards Nigerians still may persists. In Britain, for instance no Nigerian artist, no matter how good will ever have the Caribbeans vote over Ghanian.When Nigerians win awards, it's when unbiased whites are adjudicators.

Nigerian fans should not buy the music of Nigerian artist like Burna that are indirectly taking them for granted or belittling them by indorsing nations like Ghana and claiming those places was thire influence, great inspiration and thire making.

Future Nigerian stars should trust thire Nigerian heritage and influence more and stay away from African Americans, Caribbeans and to a lesser extent South African producers, writers and video makers. If up coming Nigerian stars must work with such people, these Nigerians should be more aware of the background politics in order to prevent themselves from being ruined deliberately or inadvertently. Be true to your Nigerian heritage and influences, let those always inform your work especially if these were what made you rise in the first place and got you noticed.

Trash.
Which of your music and food has Ghana stolen

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria by 0temSapien: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
cappucino925:
the problem with you atheist is that you know he exist but you just hate him
I'm not an atheist o. I'm the knower of God Almighty which created Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Olorun and all other gods you humans worship.

If you want to know more of what I know, read the Book of Universal History brought to humanity for our mind evolutions.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke / Adorable Photo Of Flavour Hanging Out With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.