Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan (1599 Views)

More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by abc115: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
More Pics: President Muhammadu Buhari met with Nigerians in Japan alongside the Tokoyo International Conference on Africa Development (TICAD7). On August 29 2019.

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by fernandez1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
12 nigerians dey for Tokyo? Both the photography and the people they are snapping..... U all are mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by abc115: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
fernandez1:
12 nigerians dey for Tokyo?
Ordinary 1,2, 3,... You cannot count. Is it 12 People you can see?
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by OfoIgbo: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Yet again, I am sure most of these people are a part of the delegation that went to Japan with him.
Yet again, in his hotel room hideout

This is becoming boring

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Abdul05: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin waiting for buhari to walk along the street at night.
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Chibuzoc(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by NwaNimo1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chai.....no Igbo man invited (jus incase?)

Noted!
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Arda1000(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chibuzoc:
grin grin grin
u no go kill person guy

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by loopman: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
Can’t see any of those Ipob miscreants here.

Awon asinwin
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari should do and come back..

Am tired of all these pictures...The president is too old to be dragged like this taking pictures up and down just to prove a point..
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Arda1000:
u no go kill person guy

Is like you returned from ban....lolzzzz

All of you guys needs to be permanently banned.

Another person is that young man called LLobiorah...His next ban will be till 2040.

We dey kampe..no shaking..

1 Like

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by LLobiorah: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Another person is that young man called LLobiorah...His next ban will be till 2040.

Ban ke?
Bros siddon abeg

1 Like

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by iamapplord(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

1 Like

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ban ke? Bros siddon abeg
Am tightly seated waiting patiently for an opportunity.
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by iamapplord(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
fernandez1:
12 nigerians dey for Tokyo? Both the photography and the people they are snapping..... U all are mad.

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Arda1000(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

guy no be small.
banned 2 times in a month now
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Arda1000:

guy no be small.
banned 2 times in a month now

gringringringringringrin

Are you before the month go end, u won't be banned again??

I have seriously been checking on you here, that when I realized you went on exile..

You know I like to be my brothers keeper.
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Arda1000(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

gringringringringringrin

Are you before the month go end, u won't be banned again??

I have seriously been checking on you here, that when I realized you went on exile..

You know I like to be my brothers keeper.
lol no worries am now back to correct any idiotic posts of urs

1 Like

Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Arda1000:
lol no worries am now back to correct any idiotic posts of urs

Let's pray u not banned again before you witness the so called truthful Idiotic post.
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by LLobiorah: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am tightly seated waiting patiently for an opportunity.

You go wait tire
Re: More Pictures :President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan by Charleys: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Because IPOB protested last time now them don add one Chinese woman, this government is wicked and not listening to Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“cabals Go Chase You Out Of Villa,” Nigerians React After Aisha Shared Video / Where Is Muhamadu Buhari / BREAKING!!! Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai Beg Umahi To Contest For President (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.