Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) (45169 Views)

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Duggedised12(f): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2019
mekuxiani:

if they chase our citizens their companies should go
not a good idea, we have to make this end in our favour, our citizens being attacked over there is loss on our end already,sending out their companies here will double our loss as many nigerians will be rendered unemployed.

We can force them to enlist on our stock market ,enforce more strict rules to employ local workers and enforce mandatory community development projects from these companies. And if they cant adhered ,they will be forced out legally.That there is the way to go. Most of these companies make more money here in Nigeria than in their own country south Africa, we just have to use that to our advantage,i call it chess move.

My people say ,nor be as body take scratch person,dem dead scratch am, in as much as i am pissed at the attitude of south Africans ,we must find a a way to come out of this ontop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by StupidNLmods: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Baselm:
I don't want to sound tribalistic, but one other thing they mentioned aside crime is insulting their people. If we will be honest with ourselves, this is a trait common to Igbos everywhere they are accommodated, from Northern Nigeria, to Lagos to South Africa.

You don't go to a man's land and call him names, or make him look less than he is, let us learn to respect people and watch the way we talking.

ALSO money is not everything, Crime does not pay
You are tribalistic no matter how hard you try deny.. Nigerians are in all country, both yoruba and igbo. None is a saint.. They both commit crimes. If igbos are that bad then there will be constant clashes in these same northern Nigeria or Lagos. South Africans are simply xenophobic, they mentioned other countries too. It's a pity you got more hate for a tribe than the love u got for your country. Las las, when they start attacking Nigerians they won't spare your yoruba.
Better change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2019
JonDon12:
Crime is a south African problem. Nigerians are just taking advantage of it. If there were no Nigerians there, there will still be a high rate of crime so stop blaming Nigerians.

You said it all.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by yeman1(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2019
There's one country in Africa again... I've forgotten d name... they said it this morning that they don't want foreigners,, they will kill them and take over their properties . it is high time for Nigerians in abroad to come home and invest instead on investing in abroad and later kill u and take over your property
.. That's why I left Europe for good and came back oh... whatever i have here is enough for me rather than to play with my life. I have family to take care of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by JaceBlaze: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2019
nkeona:
South Africans are generally lazy people send all foreigners out from their country they will turn the blame for being lazy to themselves you will hear xhosa tribe blaming zulu tribe for taking all the jobs in their country.
You were born in a country that's obsessed with tribe and you think every nation will follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ajl: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2019
jrusky:

Pls if you don't know what to say just get out here ok don't upset me this morning. Do you understand

I'm not supporting crime but these South Africa bastards are naturally evil so do we say because Togolesse come to Nigeria as house help and they kill their boss means we should be attacking any Togoleesse on the street

South Africans are shameless bastards and they will pay for their hate against fellow black one good day. This is why I never respect that f u c k I n g Mandela because all these started when the old fool prisoner was the president and Buthelezi was runing his anger against Nigeria and Ghana then I remember vividly.

I have no single respect for South African.

Please tell us how often you read news of Togolese househelps killing their employers. Yes, we xenophobia is inhuman and should not be happening but let us face ourselves and tell each other the truth. We have a mess on our hands, and that's part of what we are exporting. We know this done by few Nigerians but the effect is huge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by slowice(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Funny people, they blame Nigerians for their own problems....of course Nigerians doing drugs over share part of the blame, so does South Africans patronising drug dealers. If there is no market for it illicit drug trade ll die normally. The police in sa also need to step up there game,do there investigation and arrest the culprits.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Uyi168:
Their use of English is poor....

Don't forget that some of us are here on NL & your grasp on English isn't good either. What should I call it, SOAPY? grin
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Actually, according to one of the comment i read here, we first stereotype ourselves before others start stereotyping us.

South Africa is a country known for crime and prostitution but there has not be a day it was announced on a world stage not even on national stage that it is so. But our leaders have done that a number of times.

South Africans also know that their own people are involved in deep crime and fraud but they defend their own by robbing it on others. But here, we all expose and attack ourselves and magnify our little fault to the world to suppress our giant stars from the world view.

It was first an internal hate before it becomes and external killing.

We are a people so much immense in hate for ourselves. You can even tell it from some of the tribal blame trading comments here.

We can't win wars against others if we are still yet to win the wars amongst us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Mrfeel: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Black south Africans are drug addicts Nigerians didn't force them to buy drugs they are the one's enriching Nigerian drug dealers by buying drugs from them
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by obentenyson(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2019
I no blame them.... Anyways.. Make mtn and other south African companies for naija sef leave...... The money they can't make in south Africa they will come to Nigeria to come and be Making it by exploiting us..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by richie240: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:
fvck you south africa....!!!!

fvvvvvvck you....!!

yeah,i said it....

f you....!!!!
This para u are "para-ing" nor follow at all o. Its absolutely misdirected!
Calling a spade a spade, which "Nigerians" are causing nuisance with their hosts wherever they find themselves? Which "Nigerians" had problem with Togo, Ghana and south Africa this year alone. Which "Nigerians" are currently at loggerheads with other lawabidig Nigerians as we speak?
Call them by their names, they won't beat u. They are biafrans!
They don't believe in Nigeria. They are not patriotic to the Nigerian cause, so why shd they claim Nigeria when caught for crime?
Or have u seen/heard any one of them claim Biafra when busted for crime internationally? Biko, let's call a spade a spade!
Tnx
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by follock007(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2019
what's with the political jiggery-pokery... Nigeria is having problem in south Africa and Yoruba is either getting bullied or restricted in niger-delta because it's a west vs south thing... since the law is universal why are having problems giving better password to elite like myself?

mutatis mutandis
/m(j)uːˌtɑːtɪs muːˈtandɪs/
adverb
adverb: mutatis mutandis

(used when comparing two or more cases or situations) making necessary alterations while not affecting the main point at issue.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by obentenyson(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Don't forget that some of us are here on NL & your grasp on English isn't good either. What should I call it, SOAPY? grin
still wondering what a xenophobic homo is doing on a Nigerian site like NL? later they will say Nigerians are corrupting their youths.. Hypocrites....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Paige001(f): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2019
chai Nigerians have suffered
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ZombieDestroyer: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2019
grossintel:
SHARAP! Are Indians not in this country taking expatriate jobs and disregard labor laws? They insult you in your own country and even abuse you. How many times have MTN been caught evading taxes and laundering money to South Africa? We Nigerians are our problem, we hate ourselves! We openly tell the world we are bad people but we don't know how terrible other countries are. If you want to scold your brother do you do it openly in the presence of his friends? You call him inside and do it, so his friends don't discriminate and avoid him. The president of Nigeria openly told the world Nigerians are lazy and corrupt! How do you expect the world to treat us?

Russians hack billions of dollars from banks yearly, have you ever heard Putin openly call them thieves? Have you seen such news in the media? Do you know that China has the highest number of scammers in the world? Of course you think it's Nigeria because they hide it from the rest of the world.

Imagine a Usless Country like SA calling us names, I blame you all.

My brother don't mind that dunce you quoted!

He might even be a South African pretending to be a Nigerian! There are so many of them South Africans in Nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2019
obentenyson:
still wondering what a xenophobic homo is doing on a Nigerian site like NL? later they will say Nigerians are corrupting their youths.. Hypocrites....

Tsek! Am I in your country? Rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Chukazu: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2019
nkeona:
South Africans are generally lazy people send all foreigners out from their country they will turn the blame for being lazy to themselves you will hear xhosa tribe blaming zulu tribe for taking all the jobs in their country.

If Nigerians are so productive and not lazy like South Africans why is Nigeria still a mess?... that is the question they were asking in the those post

We need some "moment of Truth" as a nation , we have failed, and we shouldn't blame other the way they chose to treat because we gave them the opportunity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Edusouls(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Fellow Nigerians we have seen that we have a problem of always destroying organised places we can see how we made our own country a human zoo, others don’t want that so let us leave cos we are not liked anymore. But South Africans are just hating too much cos they are worse off, their women run from them to the arms of Nigerians, we outclass them in all, making cash, hardworking, class and more brotherly hearted, I cry cos Africans have no atom of love for each other, they ass lick the whites that tormented them for almost 100years brutally, now they turn to their brother that even helped them during their suffering times...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Horus(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47jR_p3I3Y

Nigerians Would Be Better Off Staying In Nigeria Than Moving To South Africa
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by richie240: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Baselm:
I don't want to sound tribalistic, but one other thing they mentioned aside crime is insulting their people. If we will be honest with ourselves, this is a trait common to Igbos everywhere they are accommodated, from Northern Nigeria, to Lagos to South Africa.

When I was serving, the way some igbo colleagues talk about the place we served (Abeokuta) you will think they came from Dubai or Paris and ABK is some shithole with the people eating shit.

You don't go to a man's land and call him names, or make him look less than he is, let us learn to respect people and watch the way we talking.

ALSO money is not everything, Crime does not pay

tsdarkside:
we know not all igbos are in illicit business....

its our duty as nigerians to defend innocent hardworkin igbos too.....!!
@tdakside: Once again, let Nigeria/Nigerians wake up and smell d coffee. How many Igbo's openly identify with Nigeria like they do with Biafra? They say they want out, they act it to our faces, yet d best thing for u and I to do is massage their ego?
Why can't Nigeria oblige them and save the rest of us this local/global shame. Let them have Biafra, do whatever they want with it. Whoever of them is still interested in doing biznaze with Nigeria will obtain Nigerian visa.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by SadMemories(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2019
If we research about killed and attacked Nigerians in South Africa we will discover 98% of them are Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Jaqenhghar: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
seanw:
Na Baba dey talk all this one? There is on smoke without fire, are Nigerians the only foreigners? why will you go to a foreign land behave as if you own the place than the owners. we have to reorientate ourselves. our attitude is bad home and away. lets learn to do thing right, lets follow the right way and not the fast one, let respect ourselves.
They wont lisyen to U
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Jaqenhghar: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Edusouls:
Fellow Nigerians we have seen that we have a problem of always destroying organised places we can see how we made our own country a human zoo, others don’t want that so let us leave cos we are not liked anymore. But South Africans are just hating too much cos they are worse off, their women run from them to the arms of Nigerians, we outclass them in all, making cash, hardworking, class and more brotherly hearted, I cry cos Africans have no atom of love for each other, they ass lick the whites that tormented them for almost 100years brutally, now they turn to their brother that even helped them during their suffering times...
Its Nigerians that dont ass lick whites and foreigners... SMH
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by oyatz(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Tbe developers that developed Lagos and own 80% of it's economy have now migrated en mass to South Africa since 1994 and after developing S/Africa, you are now asking them to go, do you think this is appropriate?

ajl:
Is it by force to live in another man's country. Pack your bag and leave. What do you all value more? Your lives or your stomachs?
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

They wont lisyen to U

Of course they won't.

South Africans lived with Ghanaians since the 1980s & there was never ANY commotion. Some people just bring out the worst in others.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ZombieDestroyer: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
richie240:

[s]This para u are "para-ing" nor follow at all o. Its absolutely misdirected!
Calling a spade a spade, which "Nigerians" are causing nuisance with their hosts wherever they find themselves? Which "Nigerians" had problem with Togo, Ghana and south Africa this year alone. Which "Nigerians" are currently at loggerheads with other lawabidig Nigerians as we speak?
Call them by their names, they won't beat u. They are biafrans!
They don't believe in Nigeria. They are not patriotic to the Nigerian cause, so why shd they claim Nigeria when caught for crime?
Or have u seen/heard any one of them claim Biafra when busted for crime internationally? Biko, let's call a spade a spade!
Tnx[/s]

Someone said there are many MONKEYS in this site who happened to stumble on smart phones!!
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by bombim(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
after we open una eye finish u want US to go, we are going no where
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by mozona(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
yes let them come back before dem die finish
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Femijohn198: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
I blame our leaders who invests in South Africa,if most of the company they invest outside are build in Nigeria who will travel abroad.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Commentor: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2019
grossintel:
[s]SHARAP! Are Indians not in this country taking expatriate jobs and disregard labor laws? They insult you in your own country and even abuse you. How many times have MTN been caught evading taxes and laundering money to South Africa? We Nigerians are our problem, we hate ourselves! We openly tell the world we are bad people but we don't know how terrible other countries are. If you want to scold your brother do you do it openly in the presence of his friends? You call him inside and do it, so his friends don't discriminate and avoid him. The president of Nigeria openly told the world Nigerians are lazy and corrupt! How do you expect the world to treat us?

Russians hack billions of dollars from banks yearly, have you ever heard Putin openly call them thieves? Have you seen such news in the media? Do you know that China has the highest number of scammers in the world? Of course you think it's Nigeria because they hide it from the rest of the world.

Imagine a Usless Country like SA calling us names, I blame you all. [/s]

Nonsense.

The countries from which an international business originates always has a large number of its citizens on ground wherever they operate.

And please don't compare operations such as Samsung with illicit drug trade.

It is not stereotyping. What is the name of the Nigerian- owned company that Nigerians run to in south Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.