Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) (45158 Views)

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by TheDestroyer: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Totally, whenever they want to come up with their nonsense pan african agenda they always want Nigeria to be among but to stay in their country na wahala. I think Nigeria needs to pull out of these nonsense African union and focus on solving her own problem. Enough with this big brother nonsense.
akin9ja78:
The time Nigeria rise up as one. South African will be no where to be found. Na Nigerian still dey give you hope. If i become the president today am going to isolate Nigeria then you will know Nigeria is not your mate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by GloShare(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2019
richmind2019:
This is really serious,... Very very serious.
We need to behave more like civilized people., crime doesn't pay.

What do you mean?
Even their own crimes are blamed on Nigerians. Its jealousy. Nothing else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Sylraph1: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2019
sad

If our own country was working...what will we be doing in another man's country

If our own politicians were up and doing without any form of corruption,what do we have to do with South Africans

What baffles me is that some people still support and hail this politicians despite all thier wrong doings.. angry

Just imagine the level we have have Brought ourselves
to the extent that people are telling us to leave thier country

Nigeria is indeed a PITY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Baselm: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't want to sound tribalistic, but one other thing they mentioned aside crime is insulting their people. If we will be honest with ourselves, this is a trait common to Igbos everywhere they are accommodated, from Northern Nigeria, to Lagos to South Africa.

When I was serving, the way some igbo colleagues talk about the place we served (Abeokuta) you will think they came from Dubai or Paris and ABK is some shithole with the people eating shit.

You don't go to a man's land and call him names, or make him look less than he is, let us learn to respect people and watch the way we talk.

ALSO money is not everything, Crime does not pay

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2019
kayusely70:
Its a shame Nigerians igbos are tarnishing the country's image all over the world
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ajl: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Good talk by few South Africans. I thought we Nigerians always boast we are smarter, this and that, more than most other Africans. If that is true, then why can't we stay back and fix our country. I live in US and want Nigerians all over the world including me to be "embarrassed" back to our country of origin so that we dont have it at the back of our mind that there is anywhere to run to. Then we will standup to our enemies back home and work hard to fix this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by obembet(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Hope give us the link .. I think we need to fire them back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by nogragra: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Ritchiee:
I feel sorry for Africans...
All these happenings are the design of the impostor colonisers who kept silent or quietly fan the ember of chaos and self hate-the satanic imperialists who want to turn Africa to their own by proxy or arrogantly. These will all fail, if the great giver without conditions who gave Africa to its people, the Almighty God, will not allow them. Let South Africa be warned as they have been forgiven many times for their xenophobic shenanigans, they are getting to the point of no return where the last straw will break the camels back. Only for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by chizzyreal: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Baselm:
I don't want to sound tribalistic, but one other thing they mentioned aside crime is insulting their people. If we will be honest with ourselves, this is a trait common to Igbos everywhere they are accommodated, from Northern Nigeria, to Lagos to South Africa.

You don't go to a man's land and call him names, or make him look less than he is, let us learn to respect people and watch the way we talking.

Crime pays and not only igbos commits crimes over there

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigerians must go or yeebos must go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by edi287: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2019
If all Nigerians in South Africa are criminals - by all means send them all back.
If you are stereotyping all Nigerians based on the actions of a certain group - Go Bleep yourselves. Simple as that.
I don't approve of the criminal activities that some Nigerians carry out abroad but this pathetic narrative needs to stop.
Two can play this stupid game...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by sukar886: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't blame you people, I blame our useless leaders that care about only there family, with the kind of money Nigeria have, no one need to travel abroad to make money, our leaders are greedy and selfish,only money wey abacha loot will feed the whole South Africa.....

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by nogragra: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2019
All these happenings are the design of the impostor colonisers who kept silent or quietly fan the ember of chaos and self hate-the satanic imperialists who want to turn Africa to their own by proxy or arrogantly. These will all fail, if the great giver without conditions who gave Africa to its people, the Almighty God, will not allow them. Let South Africa be warned as they have been forgiven many times for their xenophobic shenanigans, they are getting to the point of no return where the last straw will break the camels back. Only for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Creamz(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
richmind2019:
We equally need "our leaders" to fix our country so that majority of the people travelling to find greener pastures can find it in Nigeria here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ajl: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Baselm:

When I was serving, the way some igbo colleagues talk about the place we served (Abeokuta) you will think they came from Dubai or Paris and ABK is some shithole with the people eating shit.

You don't go to a man's land and call him names, or make him look less than he is, let us learn to respect people and watch the way we talking.

The same things some Nigerians do in the United States saying African-American are lazy. I am not singling out any particular tribe for this. How can you go to another man's country and be boasting doing name-calling. If we are that wise as we continue to claim then why can't we fix our mess back home. There is virtually nothing to be proud of at this point as a Nigerian.

Nigerians that want to use the best cars, use the best gadgets, and live in the best houses but can't manufacture ordinary toothpick until recently.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by shogsman(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2019
In a town filled with blind people, the one eyed becomes a king,God punish south Africa.but truth be told Nigerians in dissapora are not a good ambassador.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by fmlala: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2019
From America to Malasia to China to South Africa ne dem dey run things.....THE DEVELOPERS AT WORK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by JB4life: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
The world has always been a a mixed bag of the good, the bad and the ugly.
Too bad of RSA to contemplate sending all Nigerians there away because of the bad eggs amongst Nigerians in RSA.
NECESSARY TO SEPARATE THE SHEEP FROM THE GOATS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by johnmartus(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by StupidNLmods: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2019
JonDon12:
Crime is a south African problem. Nigerians are just taking advantage of it. If there were no Nigerians there, there will still be a high rate of crime so stop blaming Nigerians.
Are we sure Nigerians are even committing the crimes? A Tanzanian killed a taxi driver and yet they blamed Nigerians.
They are suffering from inferiority complex

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by renewable1(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Them Don start

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by jrusky(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2019
richmind2019:

Pls if you don't know what to say just get out here ok don't upset me this morning. Do you understand

I'm not supporting crime but these South Africa bastards are naturally evil so do we say because Togolesse come to Nigeria as house help and they kill their boss means we should be attacking any Togoleesse on the street

South Africans are shameless bastards and they will pay for their hate against fellow black one good day. This is why I never respect that f u c k I n g Mandela because all these started when the old fool prisoner was the president and Buthelezi was runing his anger against Nigeria and Ghana then I remember vividly.

I have no single respect for South African.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ZombieDestroyer: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
[s]Nyamuri people don finish us, they will be shouting Biafra and ibo amaka rubbish but when they get caught prostituting, smuggling drugs, Yahoo etc..they claim Nigeria

These people are the problem of Nigeria internationally ![/s]

You better tell Buhari and your leeching Fulani brothers to quickly grant Biafra independence!

Don't wait till it will graduate from 'tarnishing Nigeria image' to bringing war upon Nigeria! If they cause South Africa to go into war with Nigeria, you will be killed like chicken and vultures will scavenge your carcass!!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ZombieDestroyer: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
[s]Nyamuri people don finish us, they will be shouting Biafra and ibo amaka rubbish but when they get caught prostituting, smuggling drugs, Yahoo etc..they claim Nigeria

These people are the problem of Nigeria internationally ![/s]

You better tell Buhari and your leeching Fulani brothers to quickly grant Biafra independence!

Don't wait till it will graduate from 'tarnishing Nigeria image' to bringing war upon Nigeria! If they cause South Africa to go into war with Nigeria, you will be killed like chicken and vultures will scavenge your carcass!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by mekuxiani(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2019
BobiNick:
I stumbled on a South African group on facebook where they raised the issues of xenophobia and these are just few screenshots for what they had to say about Nigerians and other foreigners in their country.

if they chase our citizens their companies should go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by mejai(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Baselm:

but u just went tribalistic...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by RealOne042: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

These people are the problem of Nigeria internationally !
And who are the problem of Nigeria internally?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by StupidNLmods: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2019
itsme01:
Yamree and being kicked out from host comuinity are like 5 and 6
Funny thing is that there's a lot of yorubas out there too but lack of sense won't let you reason

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2019
kayusely70:
Its a shame Nigerians are tarnishing the country's image all over the world
SHARAP! Are Indians not in this country taking expatriate jobs and disregard labor laws? They insult you in your own country and even abuse you. How many times have MTN been caught evading taxes and laundering money to South Africa? We Nigerians are our problem, we hate ourselves! We openly tell the world we are bad people but we don't know how terrible other countries are. If you want to scold your brother do you do it openly in the presence of his friends? You call him inside and do it, so his friends don't discriminate and avoid him. The president of Nigeria openly told the world Nigerians are lazy and corrupt! How do you expect the world to treat us?

Russians hack billions of dollars from banks yearly, have you ever heard Putin openly call them thieves? Have you seen such news in the media? Do you know that China has the highest number of scammers in the world? Of course you think it's Nigeria because they hide it from the rest of the world.

Imagine a Usless Country like SA calling us names, I blame you all.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by ajl: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2019
RealGOAT:
We will be ready to leave SA but they must close shops also in Nigeria, we can't leave without them leaving Nigeria also.

But virtually all South Africa businesses here in Nigeria are corporations. The kind of businesses they do here in Nigeria, our people don't do that in S.A.. And when was a south African arrested or accused of drug peddling or human trafficking in Nigeria. Let us be honest with ourselves, some Nigerians are constituting a nuisance in many countries around the world.

And how many Nigerians in S.A. pay tax compared to huge tax paid by few SA businesses here in Nigeria. Most Nigerians over there are part of informal sector. I watched a south African official complain that some foreigners just want to do things the way they want, like doing road-side businesses just like we do in Nigeria creating headaches for other road users. You cant bend the rule in another man's country. My 3rd week in Lagos, and the level of chaos and disorder here is mind-blowing. Is that what we want to export.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2019
They sound it as if Nigerians are the only ones involved in crime there.

There is no way a foreigner will do crime without the host nationals involving in it and unveiling all the nook and crannies.

I still think there is more to this issue of segregation than the more propagated crime issue.

Crime was put forward to make the story sell even to us back home.

Howbeit, i detest crime alot and should be condemned anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.