Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) (45161 Views)

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Unrated900(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2019
If Nigerians must leave South Africa

The likes of Mtn DSTV must Nigeria as well

Nigerians in South Africa makes 10 Million monthly

While South Africans companies makes 1Billion naira monthly in Nigeria

So tell me

Who must go

Stupid Sets of people

I d rather go to Botswana than that unless South Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by richie240: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Someone said there are many MONKEYS in this site who happened to stumble on smart phones!!
Dhur!
The last time I checked, monkeys don't put their nyansh in one place but jumping from place to place causing nuisance upandan
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by kokomilala(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
That's why I've never believed in pan-Africanism.Africa can never unite with this hideous fractuosness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Unrated900(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2019
GloShare:

What do you mean?
Even their own crimes are blamed on Nigerians. Its jealousy. Nothing else.

Thank you bro

Even in Ghana any crimes that was committed by their fellow Ghanaians they blamed it all on Nigerians

It’s total jealousy

Yet South Africans girls keep runing after Nigerians men

Because they knew our men are their Atm
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Jman06:
While I don't support Nigerians who do crime in South Africa, I believe the law enforcement agencies in SA are to blame for not doing their jobs. They should step up security in the country and arrest anybody involved in crime, prosecute and punish them accordingly.

Those doing legit businesses should be allowed to do their businesses. It's a free world!! South Africans should not forget that they also have businesses thriving in other countries, Nigeria inclusive.

Having all foreigners leave South Africa will never make things better for the average South African. A lazy ass South African would still be lazy!!!
nice write up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by planetx: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2019
This is karma for kicking out Ghanaians twice in the Ghana must go saga.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2019
richie240:

This para u are "para-ing" nor follow at all o. Its absolutely misdirected!
Calling a spade a spade, which "Nigerians" are causing nuisance with their hosts wherever they find themselves? Which "Nigerians" had problem with Togo, Ghana and south Africa this year alone. Which "Nigerians" are currently at loggerheads with other lawabidig Nigerians as we speak?
Call them by their names, they won't beat u. They are biafrans!
They don't believe in Nigeria. They are not patriotic to the Nigerian cause, so why shd they claim Nigeria when caught for crime?
Or have u seen/heard any one of them claim Biafra when busted for crime internationally? Biko, let's call a spade a spade!
Tnx

its our duty to protect their innocent people....

this was the deal with ojukwu....
he trusted them to us and parcipatet to lead nigeria too....

dont forget that....

and dont forget too na you started killin their people in the north for bullshitt reasons....

why were they killed in the north because of deeds of some criminals....??

look in the mirror before condenmin others....
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2019
I was at south. Africa last year. I did my visa myself got it under 2 days. I visited after my visa was about terminating. At SA they have good road, electricity, water, the previous holders really did great job. But the problem is the people whom their black culture have eaten their brain and you can see openly how they steal from open cargo or trucks conveying goods and product. Such can’t be seen in Nigeria cause we will discipline anyone found in such act. So tell me why do you think they are scared of Nigeria? Because we discipline them if they mess up right in their county. We are the giant in any country. Both in crime and in legit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2019
DelphiOracle:
nice write up

i tell you.... am realy not that angry at south africans per se....

but their justice system is bullshitt....

nigeria will not allow south africans to be attacked in nigeria no matter what reasons....

we proved that over and over again....this attacks has been going on for a while now and no nigerian had the idea to attack south africans in nigeria....
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by afesco: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria is d cause of her problem because how many South Africans do we have in Nigeria compare to the number of Nigerians we have in SA. Why i condemned d attack on Nigerians n other Africans, but truth be told, most Nigerians are known for crime. Any country dey go to, dey wreak havac. Nigerians are littered in all countries like a heap of garbage n a time will come dt no country we want to grant Nigerians entry. B/4 it used to be Ghanaians must go but now, it is now Nigerians must go of d evil dey perpetuated in any country they go to. Nigeria is worst than a shit hole.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2019
afesco:
Nigeria is d cause of her problem because how many South Africans do we have in Nigeria compare to the number of Nigerians we have in SA. Why i condemned d attack on Nigerians n other Africans, but truth be told, most Nigerians are known for crime. Any country dey go to, dey wreak havac. Nigerians are littered in all countries like a heap of garbage n a time will come dt no country we want to grant Nigerians entry. B/4 it used to be Ghanaians must go but now, it is now Nigerians must go of d evil dey perpetuated in any country they go to. Nigeria is worst than a shit hole.

look,criminals are in all races,all people,all tribes....

if you wan use your bullshitt as benchmark then make yourselfs ready for chaos....

because i dont see how long a race of people will play along with your bullshitt before they start punchin you back in your face....
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tealaw(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2019
MTN must goi
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Freeman59: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2019
seanw:
Na Baba dey talk all this one? There is on smoke without fire, are Nigerians the only foreigners? why will you go to a foreign land behave as if you own the place than the owners. we have to reorientate ourselves. our attitude is bad home and away. lets learn to do thing right, lets follow the right way and not the fast one, let respect ourselves.

So this stupid reason you gave justifies the killings? People like you don't deserve to be given a chance to contribute on a forum. You only ooze stupidity
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by nlPoster: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Nigerians talk and behave too carelessly, yet they expect other people to not disrespect them.

A so called Nigerian is at this moment in family section threatening wiping out people's lineage, you beat drums of war then cry foul when taken up on it.

By your words you are justified or condemned, take note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by richie240: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

its our duty to protect their innocent people....

this was the deal with ojukwu....
he trusted them to us and parcipatet to lead nigeria too....

dont forget that....

and dont forget too na you started killin their people in the north for bullshitt reasons....

why were they killed in the north because of deeds of some criminals....??

look in the mirror before condenmin others....
u dont get it do u?
I'll break it down:
Pack a 100 Igbo's in a room (both criminals and law abiding) and ask them to choose BTW biafra and Nigeria. Hardly will u see up to 10 that will choose Nigeria over Biafra. The few that will choose Nigeria will do so for economic (biznaze) reasons.
So why shd someone who doesn't believe, infact daily acts and prays for ur downfall still place u on speed dial when his poo hits d fan?
Have u ever seen any one of them claim Biafra when they are caught for crime/cause their international nuisance.
The Igbo's shout they want biafra. I, a non-igbo also want Biafra for them.
Whoever doesn't want hiafra is the REAL ENEMY of nigeria.
Period!
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2019
richie240:

u dont get it do u?
I'll break it down:
Pack a 100 Igbo's in a room (both criminals and law abiding) and ask them to choose BTW biafra and Nigeria. Hardly will u see up to 10 that will choose Nigeria over Biafra. The few that will choose Nigeria will do so for economic (biznaze) reasons.
So why shd someone who doesn't believe, infact daily acts and prays for ur downfall still place u on speed dial when his poo hits d fan?
Have u ever seen any one of them claim Nigeria when they are caught for crime/cause their international nuisance.
The Igbo's shout they want biafra. I, a non-igbo also want Biafra for them.
Whoever doesn't want hiafra is the REAL ENEMY of nigeria.
Period!

what you dont understand is,they are under sometype of trauma from the civil war....

what happened to their people before and after the civil war was absurd....

any sane people would behave like them....

imagine it was yorubas that all that happened to....do you realy think yorubas would tolerate your guts today....??
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Ewedegubbler: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2019
itsme01:
Yamree and being kicked out from host comuinity are like 5 and 6

lol.. so the first name there Omotosho the rapist ritualist pastor is now a yamree? evil afonja skull miner
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2019
The hate i received from them eh, too bad
immediately my neighbors knew i'm a Nigerian, their attitude changed
they became hostile, one of them boldly told me that he'll break my skull if i ever talked to him or his family members( girls full the man family sha)
everything i did, dem just day scrutinize am
i didn't even stay there for a month, i moved to another street, still received the same treatment
but a few of them were friendly, but dem still get small hatred for me

i didn't even spend upto 3months in south africa, i came back to my beloved country sharp sharp
i no wan die yet

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Ewedegubbler: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2019
afesco:

Evil ritualistic pastor omotosho leads the pack here... everyday he comes to court is a protest day but the afonjas pretend to not see that.. evil people
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2019
This comments are made obviously by 4 Black Illiterate, poor, hungry, Ignorant and Homeless South Africans.

So they should not be taken serious.

When the real South (white) Africans start making the same comments, then we will see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Watamidoinhere:
The hate i received from them eh, too bad
immediately my neighbors knew i'm a Nigerian, their attitude changed
they became hostile, one of them boldly told me that he'll break my skull if i ever talked to him or his family members( girls full the man family sha)
everything i did, dem just day scrutinize am
i didn't even stay there for a month, i moved to another street, still received the same treatment
but a few of them were friendly, but dem still get small hatred for me

i didn't even spend upto 3months in south africa, i came back to my beloved country sharp sharp
i no wan die yet

its better you dont go near them if they hate you so much....

not that you become overhyped and take them out first....

better keep your distance from them....
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2019
gypsey:
This comments are made obviously by 4 Black Illiterate, poor, hungry, Ignorant and Homeless South Africans.

So they should not be taken serious.

When the real South (white) Africans start making the same comments, then we will see.

exactly....am waitin for their whites to start it too....na then the real battle will start....

black against black bullshitt....am not concerned about that that much.... angry angry
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

its better you dont go near them if they hate you so much....

not that you become overhyped and take them out first....

better keep your distance from them....

i day Nigeria right now
that is the first and the last time i'll ever go to south africa
all the south Africans on nairaland will act like they didn't see this thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

exactly....am waitin for their whites to start it too....na then the real battle will start....

black against black bullshitt....am not concerned about that that much.... angry angry
white south africans and Indians are commiting more cooperate and lucrative crimes in South Africa more than any other people in South Africa.

Yet those goons who calls themselves South African blacks can not touch the white folks, White folks and Indians are the foreigners in south Africa not Nigerians or other Africans.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by kareemkamil(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Can you see where smartness lead us to now. Disadvantages of smartness mentality.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2019
gypsey:
white south africans and Indians are commiting more cooperate and lucrative crimes in South Africa more than any other people in South Africa.

Yet those goons who calls themselves South African blacks can not touch the white folks, White folks and Indians are the foreigners in south Africa not Nigerians or other Africans.

because they see us as easier targets....

indians dont commit crimes too....??

give us a break....

we know whats realy going on....!!
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by richie240: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

what you dont understand is,they are under sometype of trauma from the civil war....

what happened to their people before and after the civil war was absurd....

any sane people would behave like them....

imagine it was yorubas that all that happened to....do you realy think yorubas would tolerate your guts today....??
If I hadn't known u, I would've passed u 4 an ipob, this comment sounds "ipobic".
Its d typical ipob that will first look 4 trouble, and when overpowered, subsequently shouts 'victimization'.
Turn d table around, will d typical ipob lay low if it was their leaders and soldiers that were massacred and pass it over as "d crimes of a few ppl".

Bottomline: The ignos want Biafra, I want it too.
case-closed!
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Freeman59:

So this stupid reason you gave justifies the killings? People like you don't deserve to be given a chance to contribute on a forum. You only ooze stupidity
grin grin grin grin oozes stupidity indeed.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

because they see us as easier targets....

indians dont commit crimes too....??

give us a break....

we know whats realy going on....!!
An Indian police officer once told me to go back to my country, And I asked him were is he from? I told him he is pakistani And that he is the foreigner. he didn't like it
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2019
i was watchin a documentary about south africans that fought against apartheid back then....

they are still poor till today....!!

many of them are anti goverment and gladly join zanu,a completly far right black party....

kiss them boers....!!

shey this south africans think we nigerians are daft....??
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by writeprof(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Well, it's sad, the bad actions of a minority are always used to stereotype the majority who engage in good actions. I don't blame them, if Nigerians have people interested in governance and not politics, no Nigerian would leave this land flowing with MILK and HONEY for the dry nations of the world. Today, we hear of NASS members who want to collect monthly entitlements that almost surpass the annual entitlement of the US president.
Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
gypsey:
An Indian police officer once told me to go back to my country, And I asked him were is he from? I told him he is pakistani And that he is the foreigner. he didn't like it

let him go f himself....

you dont respect me,i will not respect you either....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB SIT AT HOME: Aba Records Total Compliance,Total Shutdown (Photos) / Shettima: Senate President, Speaker Can’t Be Of Same Faith / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.