Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends (1520 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / How Do I Claim My Ecobank Dividend / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends by kachistone: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good day everyone.

Please how can I claim my late father's dividends. I visited the website of SEC and I discovered that he has unclaimed dividends in over 50 companies.

I have the death certificate and share certificates of all the companies he bought the shares.
We have been processing the Letter of Administration and it is really taking time.

So, can I claim these dividends with only the death certificate and original share certificates.

Those knowledgeable about shares and stocks should help.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends by Joevics(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
kachistone:
Good day everyone.

Please how can I claim my late father's dividends. I visited the website of SEC and I discovered that he has unclaimed dividends in over 50 companies.

I have the death certificate and share certificates of all the companies he bought the shares.
We have been processing the Letter of Administration and it is really taking time.

So, can I claim these dividends with only the death certificate and original share certificates.

Those knowledgeable about shares and stocks should help.
Thank you.

This can help.

http://financenuggets.com/how-to-recover-unclaimed-dividend/
Re: How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends by kachistone: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Joevics:

This can help.

http://financenuggets.com/how-to-recover-unclaimed-dividend/

Thank you

I have read through it but it does not include anything about how a next of kin can get the unclaimed dividends.

I am a next of kin to my dad. I have called SEC but their number is not going through.

I even sent them a DM on Twitter but there has been no response yet.

I just want to know the process of claiming the dividends and the documents that will be used.

(1) (Reply)

5 Money-sucking Demons You Didn't Notice Are Draining Your Pocket / Using Shares As Colletral / Which Stock Broker Do You Recommend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.