Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Want To Motivate 5 People To Start Their Business This Coming September - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Want To Motivate 5 People To Start Their Business This Coming September (345 Views)

How To Start Your Own Affiliate Marketing Business This Month Online / Do You Think NYSC Encourage/motivate Or Endanger Their Lives Alot Has Been Sa. / Pls, What Date Is This Coming POP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Motivate 5 People To Start Their Business This Coming September by menwubiye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
If you want to start a business In your Locality but you don't have the information to start then this is your lucky chance. I am willing to help you generate complete information about the business of your choice for FREE. The criteria are; it has to be about a business that will have a physical end product... E.g Manufacturing of or Production of any commodity in your locality and you must have a working budget to start when my job is done.

In the document, I will be helping you discover...

1. About the chosen venture
2. The market potentials
3. The work needed to be done
4. The potential return on investment
5. Things needed to start which will include equipment, materials, staffs.
6. Best places to get the things needed for your locality
6. Education/ experience required to enter into the business
7. Registration needed
8. Current regulations
9. Marketing of the final products.

The happy thing is that Only 5 people will get this work from me and its free.

If you are interested to be a beneficiary, this is the requirements.

Decide on the business of your interest… NOTE (I will only focus on manufacturing or production using Nigeria Raw materials). All physical business.
Decide on the location you will set it up
Call me on 08026521855
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!... This Free Offer close when I have the first 5 and Till Next Year

(1) (Reply)

Training On Solar Power Facility ‘design And Installation In Abuja / Read Welcome Message From Nysc Director-general To Latest Otondo. / Any solution for this pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.