Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

“I Have A Crush On Chris Brown… I Sent A Message To His DM” Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have A Crush On Chris Brown… I Sent A Message To His DM” Juliet Ibrahim (882 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have A Crush On Chris Brown… I Sent A Message To His DM” Juliet Ibrahim by Eeldris1000001: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
The Nollywood actress opened up about her feeling for the America singer Chris brow and she ready to whatever it takes to date him.

She said she sent messages to Chris Brown via his DM but he didn’t respond.

She said: “I want to date Chris Brown.”

She added: “I don’t know, I like him. I have a crush on him.”

She continued jokingly in pidgin: “Why do you want to know my secret? The DMs upon DMs that I don send, e no dey read am.”

Getting serious, she said: “I think if I want to meet him, it’s very easy. I know people that know him sort of. But, I just have a crush on him, so it’s not like… But if he comes, we’ll go on that date oh.”

Read more from Nigeriatunes

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/i-have-a-crush-on-chris-brown-i-sent-a-message-to-his-dm-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: “I Have A Crush On Chris Brown… I Sent A Message To His DM” Juliet Ibrahim by Skyfornia(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Agbaya...go crush on shatta bandle
Re: “I Have A Crush On Chris Brown… I Sent A Message To His DM” Juliet Ibrahim by TUANKU(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
She will soon start attending shiloh

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Excited As One Of His Crew Member Gets Him A Brand New Phone / Toyin Lawani Blast Ladies For Sending DMs To Her Flamboyant Congolese Boyfriend / Sinach Pulls Crowd In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.