Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test (21469 Views)

Explosion At Madonna University Leaves Two Students Hospitalized / Abiodun Gives Automatic Employment, N2m To 2 Best Graduating OOU Students (Pix) / OOU Students Ibogun Protest Against SARS Harassment (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
OOU with serious issues due to over population of students and not availability of enough halls to accommodate them, the issue is even better now because of NUC intervention to regulate the number of students to be admitted per academic session. It was an herculean task back then to attend lectures and exam periods was like war. You will ran from LLT1 back to LLT2 so you can get a seat through which you can take your exam, getting to LLT2, you will be directed to OGD Hall again; then you will be running as if Lion is pursuing you, just to secure a seat for yourself.
To all the affected students, make u na get well soon

We go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by ihitenansa: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Looked like 2000 students just now
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
myfan:
At times I wonder how these bloggers think.

"over 200 students hospitalized due to stampede during test"

and you go straight calling on mods. to come and do what? No traceable information about the entire thing. No school name, location, actual cause, casualty. Oga, your blogging is wacked. Change business.

The content says over 20 not 200. It was oou that follow 20 to make it look like 200. That's what caursed the confusion.
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by myfan: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

The content says over 20 not 200. It was oou that follow 20 to make it look like 200. That's what caursed the confusion.

Noted!
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Obakoolex(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
I graduated from that school 10 years ago and yet that's exactly the story during our time too.... I wonder how it's going with this country
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lazy students. I know them. Its only yahoo and oloshoism they know how to do. Is it not OOU? If you're a parent and you are reading this, just know if you have a son there, 80% chance is he's into online fraud; if it's a daughter you have there?

Hehehe grin let me not talk abeg.

The students don't want to write that test cos they have not read.

And if they actually wrote that test before fainting, then they're staging for a re-write.

1 Like

Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If I am presented with the same scenario as in 2015, God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth knows that I will NOT vote for Buhari

Make no mistake, Nigerians did not put him there, he rigged himself in

But just like everything has a beginning, he will surely have an end

Take it to the bank!!!

stop regarding urself as nigerian oooh...
u guys must surely get ur biafra 2027 .... and pls dnt quote me again..!
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by lollybizzu(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
gosmoney:
I am telling u

What are you telling him shocked
Na over 20 students oga not 200.
Although I still concur most nigerian bloggers no go make heaven grin
Somebody should me with that pepe meme...comman enter heaven lemme see you grin grin
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2019
myfan:

and you go straight calling on mods. to come and do what? No traceable information about the entire thing. No school name, location, actual cause, casualty. Oga, your blogging is wacked. Change business.
20. Not 200.
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Maski87: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2019
There is no hospital in Nigeria that can contain 20000 people

1 Like

Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Shaggap: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2019
ngwababe:
Stampede over a certificate that won't fetch you a thing in and outside this country? Even a test that won't even count, na em person dey faint for? One runs girl dey somewhere now dey enjoy, knowing fully well that she's getting an A on the course, and Una dey stampede abi na stamp pad.
U fine o

1 Like

Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Ryocaj(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2019
myfan:

u dull gaan o.. read to understand n not to comment.. 20 OOU students..
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Silentspeaker(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2019
This may be the last few moments I'm going to be alive to even come on nairaland.The people I borrowed money from are threatening me with police, court and even death. I'm addicted to drugs, opiates well. I'm sad, scared, angered and I'm contemplating suicide. I'm 21yrs old.

Pls I need psychological, emotional, financial, physical and mental help. I have nothing else to do. I sold all I got.
HELP ME!!!! PLS GOD! PLS GUYS!!!!!
See full story via below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5383616/im-big-debt-depressed-addicted#81662276
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2019
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS, YOU'RE STILL GOING TO SCHOOL WITHOUT HOPE OF GETTING JOB..
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by DavSagacity(m): 4:27am On Aug 30, 2019
myfan:

He mention school . he said 20 OOU Students. OOU is Olabisis Onabanjo University Ago -Iwoye in Ogun STATE.
He ought to have Said 20 students of Olabisi Onabanjo University rather than 20 OOU STUDENTS.
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by youngbang(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2019
myfan:

Mr blogger blogger why don’t you go there your self to get traceable informations and know the actual causes too

You just hide behind keyboard to type what comes to your mind, not what you reason
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by holymiles(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Shevmaen:

20 Olabisi Onabanjo University Students.... Not 200 Students.

It is not even up to 20. They should be around 5-6. This yeye angry bloggers and sensationalism.
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by TemmyT002(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Las las
Most of them will still not use the certificate
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by drkay(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Back then in 2003/2004, these ones would have probably died during any of those GNS classes where over 5k faculty of science students are expected to attend the class inside LT in mini campus. The class that can barely accommodate 500 students. OOU!!! My dearie Alma mater.
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Baleeson:

stop regarding urself as nigerian oooh...
u guys must surely get ur biafra 2027 .... and pls dnt quote me again..!
grin grin grin grin I just quoted you

I am in my house, come and beat me

Yeye dey smell
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by baratech: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Stampede kwa... Naija it is well with you
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by XchUskY4u(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2019
U sabi read so
myfan:

Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by seunfape(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I am not in the mood please!!! Are you aware that 20 students has been hospitalized over a stupid test that wont get them anywhere in Nigeria
medical or semester test ,because am totally lost
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by dalass(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Which way Nigeria? undecided
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by myfan: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
XchUskY4u:
U sabi read so

Lol
Re: 20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test by press9ja: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
God help us..

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / OOU Law Student Declared Missing / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.