Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos (31422 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by ChiefSweetus: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2019
TERRIBLE OPTICS!
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by oloriLFC(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

I saw your picture.. and I started vomiting... Local breed!
That "local breed" has two handsome boys who are more intelligent than you are. Children with cheap data comimg online to spew nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by obentenyson(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Photoshots isn't the same as marriage.... You can shoot all the photos you want and still break up in two years.... We have placed unnecessary importance on things that don't matter just for social media sake....
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by renewable1(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Cool
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by obentenyson(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2019
NoFap123:

There is no written rule that states he must do all the carrying, if anything, all I see a woman who would be very very supportive.
So you already know the type of woman she is s just because she carried a lifeless dude in a pre wedding pics? I pity you.. You have placed so much meaning n importance on photos than in marriage and in God...
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Khaleell001(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
cenaman:
My parent no do pre-wedding shot but marriage is 30yrs plus now, all this our yeyebrities after 100s of pre wedding pix las las na 6months their their marriage the last.

Sense no go kee you my brother.
Thus generation too like plastic things no wonder marriages these days no dey last.
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by slap1(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Congrats to him.

I am not a fan of his type of comedy.
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by NoFap123: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2019
obentenyson:
So you already know the type of woman she is s just because she carried a lifeless dude in a pre wedding pics? I pity you.. You have placed so much meaning n importance on photos than in marriage and in God...
Chai, how did you come to conclusion that he is lifeless?
You that put much meaning in God, did your Holy book not tell you to show love to others?
How can you be showing love yet call him lifeless?
We both can't say for sure if she is supportive or not, I just made an inference from the picture.
You also can't be too sure if God backs up their marrying themselves.
So stop all this seriousness

2 Likes

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

How does your birthday consign us in this platform.....?

Abeg Waka with your yeye birthday... Ode!

She's not the reason for your misery. Purge yourself of bitterness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by NACE13: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2019
The difference between Dîick and Prick is......but the Oga kpatakpata of them all is Gbola! grin

I so like this dude. The guy go use laughter kill the wife. Just add humour and sarcasm (those that are naturally gifted in this) any lady will fall for you, even if you don't have money but when her eyes clear, your jokes will no longer be funny

3 Likes

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by ChristmasBells: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2019
folake4u:
Awww 5th of October is my birthday! smiley
Happy Birthday in advance my dear may all your good dreams come true in JESUS NAME!!! and pls im very interested in eaten birth cake oh heet me up on whatsapp +2348118444297....1loveW4
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

She's not the reason for your misery. Purge yourself of bitterness.

Product of prostitution.... You have started again....
Just one condom could have prevented the Waste being... Eediot
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
That "local breed" has two handsome boys who are more intelligent than you are. Children with cheap data comimg online to spew nonsense!

Do you say two handsome boiz... I don't know I'm chatting with olosho.... Can I subscribed for tonight...? TGiF
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

Product of prostitution.... You have started again....
Just one condom could have prevented the Waste being... Eediot

Story of your life.

3 Likes

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Isoduwa(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Shoodboi:
This MC Edopikin is definitely one of those men who lie on the bed like one of those catfishes market women sell in small bowls filled with saltwater while their wives do all the job.

Is she the one supposed to be carrying him or he carrying her?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10130987_screenshot20190829212428_jpeg3199ad22f08bf93d700c3758481a70ce

You don see where ant � carry Maggi for head before?

1 Like

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Evebeautyworld2: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2019
cenaman:
My parent no do pre-wedding shot but their marriage is 30yrs plus now, all this our yeyebrities after 100s of pre wedding pix las las na 6months their their marriage the last.
Simplicity does it,a true marriage that will last don't need show off ,but people don't seems to know that..it's not about d wedding but what u encounter when u r it
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by phaco(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2019
#theogapatapataodofrhemall.. congrats.. back then in school when I listened to his comedies on student weeks activity, knew this guy was destined for greatness.. congrats brother man.. pocupyne over to you...
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by MNDY(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nbote:
Dis guy dat can explain d most Yeye of explanations..
D difference between fart and pollute is.......
And d oga Patapata of dem all is mess

He made sensible ones too. Like the one about Regina, Tonto and Bobrisky. He nailed it.
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Ryan03(f): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

Simplicity does it,a true marriage that will last don't need show off ,but people don't seems to know that..it's not about d wedding but what u encounter when u r it
Wether you do pre wedding pic or not, marriage when nor won last nor go last. If you Dont like it Dont do it, allow those who wants to do it to do it without comments of how their marriage might not last

1 Like

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Story of your life.

It's your story... So pathetic....

Snipper bottle is available for your consumption , drink it and you will fine.

Oloriburuku somebody!
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by stormborn28(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
folake4u:
Awww 5th of October is my birthday! smiley
na double celebration be that... Which area you dey for Edo, ? Just control me kiakia
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by folake4u(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
glink2015:

How does your birthday consign us in this platform.....?
Abeg Waka with your yeye birthday... Ode!

I understand you're frustrated. Pele! smiley

1 Like

Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by obentenyson(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
NoFap123:

Chai, how did you come to conclusion that he is lifeless?
You that put much meaning in God, did your Holy book not tell you to show love to others?
How can you be showing love yet call him lifeless?
We both can't say for sure if she is supportive or not, I just made an inference from the picture.
You also can't be too sure if God backs up their marrying themselves.
So stop all this seriousness
please what inference? make we hear am........ moreover I used the word lifeless because he is as light as a feather that's why a lady like that can carry him.... which is obvious.. that the lady is carry him means she is a good wife, now that's either stupidity or fallacy.. what category do u belong?
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
folake4u:

I understand you're frustrated.
Pele! smiley

Folake is a goal! If I lay my hand on you, you go testify..
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by sweetilicious(f): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
AM GOING TO CARRY MY FIANCE ON MY SHOULDER DURING OUR PRE WEDDING PICS
Re: MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos by donogaga(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ajiri, Congratulations are in order. The union is blessed already.

May every moment you share together full of fun, love and happiness. Also, may the many years to come bring you guys beautiful memories!

Once again, Congratulations to you guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.