Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout (57244 Views)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami / President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Coldfeets: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
This idiot should just shut up. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
End of the road for an impostor, go boys go .But what if he is the real major general?

You are sick in the head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Khaleell001(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
I think some of you here, have lost your common senses. you still have the mouth to talk instead of burying your faces in shame after seeing a Photoshop pictures and movies released by FGN about Buhari's visit in Japan. what was all that for, whether Buhari is in Japan or not does it requires the government of the day to tell lies with fake pictures. if they can tell lies with Buhari's pictures, then all their so called policies are lies. I am now forced to believe that RUGA was meant for fulani land grasp all over the country. and the Jubril scandal has element of truth.

And I respectfully say, you and those who liked and shared your quote are irredeemable dotards(you can still be redeemed) and dingbats.
Your foolishness is beyond the horizon.

element of truth ni,atom of solder ko.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Bigboy911: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
See how the Yoruba pigs of the nation are masturbating on this thread why the almighty Kanu is destroying the zoo..the only hope for all Yoruba fools is to lick Ashawoju Tinubu smelling ass
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Khaleell001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
James4bright:
Nnamdi kanu is clueless and acts ignorantly, yes we know and still love him like that.

How is late Sowore doing in prison anyways? Just so you know his body would soon rot.

Nnamdi kanu stills remains the most influential leader in Africa that has gotten noticed internationally. What's stopping Nnamdi Kanu from living a better life over there in Britain and over looking the issues dominant in Nigeria but rather he stands strong and won't give up on his bloodline.

Nigerians just wait till we have our Biafra visas would be made super expensive for just Nigerians only, especially that stupid afonja tribe.

Biafran nation, a nation of wealth, skyscrapers, electronic cars and enormous resources.

With this incoherent and highly convoluted and deficiently inept quote you typed.
I am more than convinced that you actually wasted your education.

It would have been better if your certificates were made of akara wraps.

Namdi Kanu remains the most influential leader in Africa sounds like saying Lesotho has the highest land mass in Africa.
Stupidity of Olympic status
Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by kaball32: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
This one sha one scam all this igbo guzs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by nwaimoroseyaho: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
gwarotango:
Is this the kind of person the Ibos hope to lead them to Biafra? I mean are all of them so gullible to his lies?
Why don't you worry about all the political lies staring in the face in Nigeria. Do you trust the presidency?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Chuksmonika(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
i have asked,still asking,and will continue to ask why FG cant sue Nnamdi kanu to court for always saying that Buhari is Late and replaced with an impostor from sudan,I for one think that is defamation of character,why cant FG sue him if what he is saying is lie,where ever a child is crying and pointing at,if his mother is not their,his father will be there,,Nnamdi Kanu have said this too long for it to be overlooked,for me,their is conseqencies for saying that a president of a country is dead,when he is not.....Nigerians should protest for the Federal Government and the presidency to address this matter Once and For all

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by vickyhow(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
I think some of you here, have lost your common senses. you still have the mouth to talk instead of burying your faces in shame after seeing a Photoshop pictures and movies released by FGN about Buhari's visit in Japan. what was all that for, whether Buhari is in Japan or not does it requires the government of the day to tell lies with fake pictures. if they can tell lies with Buhari's pictures, then all their so called policies are lies. I am now forced to believe that RUGA was meant for fulani land grasp all over the country. and the Jubril scandal has element of truth.

THANK GOD!!!
At Least There Is One Sensible One!!
All These Gullible Fellows Above Me Failed To Notice Kanu's Validated Claims!.
which is why there was no live videos?? this question is crying and begging to be answered.
Just Love The Kanu Of A Guy, He Thinks On His Feet And Always One Step Ahead Of Us All...(zoo)
#Jubril-Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by vickyhow(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

With this incoherent and highly convoluted and deficiently inept quote you typed.

Namdi Kanu remains the most influential leader in Africa sounds like saying Lesotho has the highest land mass in Africa.
Rubbish!

Lame!
What Has This Matter Got To Do With Someones's Education.
For The Records Namdi Kanu Is Undoubtedly The Most Influential Leader African-wise.(this Shows U Re Clueless To A FAULT)
Argue With Ur Ancestors
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by vickyhow(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chuksmonika:
i have asked,still asking,and will continue to ask why FG cant sue Nnamdi kanu to court for always saying that Buhari is Late and replaced with an impostor from sudan,I for one think that is defamation of character,why cant FG sue him if what he is saying is lie,where ever a child is crying and pointing at,if his mother is not their,his father will be there,,Nnamdi Kanu have said this too long for it to be overlooked,for me,their is conseqencies for saying that a president of a country is dead,when he is not.....Nigerians should protest for the Federal Government and the presidency to address this matter Once and For all

U Earned My Respect!
Well Said!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by hollywater: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
AntiWailer:
grin grin

Anybody who can not sense that Dilector is mad is actually insane

It is shameful that people with brains believe in this Fraud of a guy.

He wasted lives and ran away. In his first speech he talked about his lovely dog that died during the invasion.
It is also shameful that in a Country where there have great prof and educated people, an Illiterate without common WAEC is ruling them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by tsdarkside(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
no seriously....

this ipob people are a monumental joke....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
It is also shameful that in a Country where there have great prof and educated people, an Illiterate without common WAEC is ruling them.

and thats enough reason to follow a animal....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by hollywater: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

and thats enough reason to follow a animal....??
I am not in the mode to insult person now, so keep off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Chuksmonika(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
vickyhow:

U Earned My Respect!
Well Said!!
thanks Bro......that is just the fact,in a saner clime,this matter would have been critically looked into,he (Nnamdi Kanu),cant be saying that if it is a lie,there are certain things one dont joke with,he can't also be saying it,if he didnt have evidence he will present when called up to defend his claims,,,But everybody is just overlooking it,like it doesnt matter,....when actually it does,we are talking about the Number one citizen of this country,is not a matter of hating Nnamdi kanu of IPOB,Nigerians should all come out and ask FG to sue Nnamdi Kanu,so that he can prove what he is saying,Unless they want us to start thinking something is fishy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
J111333:
This fool Nnamdi Kanu should stop disgracing the great Igbo race, the embarrassment is becoming too much. He can go ahead brainwashing his gullible followers who donate money freely to his stupidity but he should stay off anything relating to Igbos.

grin. Lwkmd .."the embarrassment is too much...."
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by GreenArrow1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Rubbish!

Savagery!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
There is something definitely right with what is wrong with this Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by tsdarkside(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
I am not in the mode to insult person now, so keep off.

tahh.... undecided undecided

sorry oo.... undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by ProfBrugo: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Rubbish!

cheesy cheesy grin
Omo! This too hot!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by ProfBrugo: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
All of a sudden, he is in Japan?

We have said it time and again.

Anyone who takes Kanu serious, is a foôl.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by tiger28: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
ZZ22:
Explain to us how this mysterious leg popped up in this pic let's know the idiot here
Shebi your stupid leader has FINALLY conceded that Buhari is in Japan nau! So the next Ipob puzzle is......Buhari is holed up in his Hotel because of Ipob? Foolish ppl!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by ozo13(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
please which of the pictures u feel wr photoshop in Japan about the president.hope it isn't the one they r showing the arm of the chair the president sat on that alot of people believe was the leg of another person behind him.unless there is another which some of us are yet to see.I don't believe the buhari government totally o but in some case we need to tell ourselves the truth when they r glaring especially the issue of Weda the president is in Japan or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by mutvy: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
How I wish I was one of Buhari's bodyguard. The way I would kill this animals called IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
madenigga:
these Nairaland is really a private Business, take whatever you see here at your own peril.

They do anything for traffic, one day dont be surprised they say Buhari is dead just to attract comments

They have posted it already earlier in this month or so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by ultimateprof: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chuksmonika:
i have asked,still asking,and will continue to ask why FG cant sue Nnamdi kanu to court for always saying that Buhari is Late and replaced with an impostor from sudan,I for one think that is defamation of character,why cant FG sue him if what he is saying is lie,where ever a child is crying and pointing at,if his mother is not their,his father will be there,,Nnamdi Kanu have said this too long for it to be overlooked,for me,their is conseqencies for saying that a president of a country is dead,when he is not.....Nigerians should protest for the Federal Government and the presidency to address this matter Once and For all.

I concur to this.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Rawlings killed all politicians in ghana thats y ,nigeria now sees ghana as their second london

So other African countries that have better economies accomplished that feat via this demonic genocidal move you're stylishly supporting?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by philip0906(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
ultimateprof:
Chuksmonika:
[s]i have asked,still asking,and will continue to ask why FG cant sue Nnamdi kanu to court for always saying that Buhari is Late and replaced with an impostor from sudan,I for one think that is defamation of character,why cant FG sue him if what he is saying is lie,where ever a child is crying and pointing at,if his mother is not their,his father will be there,,Nnamdi Kanu have said this too long for it to be overlooked,for me,their is conseqencies for saying that a president of a country is dead,when he is not.....Nigerians should protest for the Federal Government and the presidency to address this matter Once and For all.

I concur to this.[/s]
The more you type, the more your foolishness is clear.

Your brazen display of folly, is mind boggling. I beg you, kindly refrain from making a mockery of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Na now I know say your mumu na from obodoyinbo dey import am

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
And u wey be PhD holder dey street dey hustle like a jackal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.