Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,098 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout (57249 Views)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami / President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Childish thinking...so to you the igbos in the north are greater than the ones in the east right?...fish brain
Wiifesnatcher:
misplace priorities made this boy to lose the course that's gaining world recognition in the last Biafra saga, he turned himself to Igbo overall igwe and started misbehaving

he couldn't handle ordinary popularity, what if power comes into his hands, I'm sure he won't have regard for anyone. imagine him thinking he can harass a sitting president in host country? isn't that laughable. I might not like Buhari govt but this nnamdi KANU stupidity made Biafra sound like a joke

how can you intend to free your kinsmen from Nigeria but want to endanger the same people whom majority lives in North, that have one way thinking? a reasonable leader put his people safety first before anything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Simplyleo: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
hollywater:
It is also shameful that in a Country where there have great prof and educated people, an Illiterate without common WAEC is ruling them.
Your grammar though. undecided

And you are talking about literacy. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by ofwest47(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Idiocy carigotious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Neoteny(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
I think some of you here, have lost your common senses. you still have the mouth to talk instead of burying your faces in shame after seeing a Photoshop pictures and movies released by FGN about Buhari's visit in Japan. what was all that for, whether Buhari is in Japan or not does it requires the government of the day to tell lies with fake pictures. if they can tell lies with Buhari's pictures, then all their so called policies are lies. I am now forced to believe that RUGA was meant for fulani land grasp all over the country. and the Jubril scandal has element of truth.

Oga, go school

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by marv1: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
This is really stu-pidi-ty in display
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by NothingIget: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Am sorry for all of you who lack common sense,,ah...are you people really citizens or slaves??if you call yourself citizens how many of your wishes has been accomplished by the government.Not even stable electricity..even in business state like lagos,Not even a good road network.Just look at iyanaba road..trade fair and many popular places in Lagos,and you people are here folding your arms and pampering your so called leaders as if Nigeria has become like UK or USA....ahba Nigerians just look at Ghana,Rwanda who are progressing everyday by day .. signing VISIBLE CONTRACTS..not political contract... please let's call a spade a spade.We are left behind by all Africa countries..WAKE up my people ad let's FIGHT for our GENERATION... Let's support someone's braveness which is leading to political realization.. with this effort from KANU them Will get to realise where they are and plainly know the people are not with them and they will feel embarrassed in international premises.. Let's stop pretending... Ghanaians admitted their country is not good and now they are working progressively with international aid .. Nigeria is a total political FAIlURE.g
Get it clear and not just clear but let's work against that FAILURE just like brave KANU and SAWORE... don't think of tribalism nor fear of harassment or death but justice of the people,for that Will make you a Hero,, citizen and not Slave's or backward citizens... Support VISIBLE CHANGE AND VISIBLE CONTRACTS and not TRIBE... thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by alobright17(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
I think some of you here, have lost your common senses. you still have the mouth to talk instead of burying your faces in shame after seeing a Photoshop pictures and movies released by FGN about Buhari's visit in Japan. what was all that for, whether Buhari is in Japan or not does it requires the government of the day to tell lies with fake pictures. if they can tell lies with Buhari's pictures, then all their so called policies are lies. I am now forced to believe that RUGA was meant for fulani land grasp all over the country. and the Jubril scandal has element of truth.
Is either you are mad or dumb, So Kanu is saying Buhari is in Japan and u are here saying otherwise . confused dude

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Chuksmonika(m): 1:30am On Aug 31, 2019
philip0906:

The more you type, the more your foolishness is clear.

Your brazen display of folly, is mind boggling. I beg you, kindly refrain from making a mockery of yourself.
when i made that comment,i expected reasonable and sensible peeps to respond to hit,not your likes,so please i will appreciate it if you maintain your lane.....if not that stupidity has taken over you,you would havel agreed to what i just said,but your hatred for MNK wont allow you accept that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by asmovic(m): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2019
247ureports:

https://247ureports.com/2019/08/we-have-buhari-encircled-and-trapped-in-his-hideout-in-a-yokohama-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/
king of fools...why didn't you fly to Japan and lead those gullible fools? The best coward the world has ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Uche352:
Childish thinking...so to you the igbos in the north are greater than the ones in the east right?...fish brain

if East is that great to provide for their standard of living, why didn't KANU himself returned home? why are your kinsmen scattered everywhere. what's in East that they're coming for

it's obvious you're a toddler, go and ask your parent to tell you more about civil war. you think those that died during civil war, died because of gun shot? hunger and other health killed many, how many people can East cater or provide for? If East and Nigeria are OK, many won't want to leave their comfort zone. you need to start reasoning above nnamdi KANU dumb imagination

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by legendsilver(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2019
James4bright:
Nnamdi kanu is clueless and acts ignorantly, yes we know and still love him like that.

How is late Sowore doing in prison anyways? Just so you know his body would soon rot.

Nnamdi kanu stills remains the most influential leader in Africa that has gotten noticed internationally. What's stopping Nnamdi Kanu from living a better life over there in Britain and over looking the issues dominant in Nigeria but rather he stands strong and won't give up on his bloodline.

Nigerians just wait till we have our Biafra visas would be made super expensive for just Nigerians only, especially that stupid afonja tribe.

Biafran nation, a nation of wealth, skyscrapers, electronic cars and enormous resources.
DAT tin wen u smoke strong oooooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2019
You still didn't answer my question.. your beating around the bush that requires a simple answer yet you can't..olodo
Wiifesnatcher:

if East is that great to provide for their standard of living, why didn't KANU himself returned home? why are your kinsmen scattered everywhere. what's in East that they're coming for

it's obvious you're a toddler, go and ask your parent to tell you more about civil war. you think those that died during civil war, died because of gun shot? hunger and other health killed many, how many people can East cater or provide for? If East and Nigeria are OK, many won't want to leave their comfort zone. you need to start reasoning above nnamdi KANU dumb imagination
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Uche352:
You still didn't answer my question.. your beating around the bush that requires a simple answer yet you can't..olodo

what's to answer in your imbecility question? make Igbo in North leave what they struggle to laboured for and join your parents to farm in East?

person wey dey follow the directive of a brainless leader dey called person olodo, what an irony cheesy

your brain need rapid overhaul
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
It's very funny how useless you sound...I can see there is nothing else your good in rather than insults...just like every other afo ja out there you lack the ability to reason properly...simple question you've been ranting since morning...I'll leave you to wallow in your stupidity
Wiifesnatcher:

what's to answer in your imbecility question? make Igbo in North leave what they struggle to laboured for and join your parents to farm in East?

person wey dey follow the directive of a brainless leader dey called person olodo, what an irony cheesy

your brain need rapid overhaul
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Uche352:
It's very funny how useless you sound...I can see there is nothing else your good in rather than insults...just like every other afo ja out there you lack the ability to reason properly...simple question you've been ranting since morning...I'll leave you to wallow in your stupidity

you don't have a family member you can be asking your imbecility QST? typical Igbo kid with half brain

take trailer to North and bring them home mumu pikin. I no blame you when you never leave ya erosion village for once

anymore response and I'll go wild with you. no be my kind you go dey use to learn words here with ya dumb ani.mal brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Lolzzz...I guess your in severe pain...keep wailing..your efforts are not hard enough...keep showing everyone one on nairaland how stupid you always sound at a mere question
Wiifesnatcher:

you don't have a family member you can be asking your imbecility QST? typical Igbo kid with half brain

take trailer to North and bring them home mumu pikin. I no blame you when you never leave ya erosion village for once

anymore response and I'll go wild with you. no be my kind you go dey use to learn words here with ya dumb ani.mal brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by adekolaelect(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
chaiiiiii see another slowpoke it be like say afonja had used your brain for ritual money but it is better to use your brain for ritual money than to waste it on supporting Inanmdi KANU up and down.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Uche352:
Lolzzz...I guess your in severe pain...keep wailing..your efforts are not hard enough...keep showing everyone one on nairaland how stupid you always sound at a mere question

see this isiewu, you've no point you keep ranting like grinding machine that need engine oil. what provision does your god KANU had for Igbo living in North?

you're one imbec.lies that need attention here, I'm sure you've gotten it with zero brain in that ya flat head cheesy

tell KANU that he's mad for me, brother wey mumu, some iidiot died last year because of that goat, people would thought by now the rest must have retrieve their lost sense back but here is another refined urine drinker embracing his lineage dumbness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lolzzz...the truth is something you know nothing about will always be bigger than you...I have no time for fools like you
Wiifesnatcher:

see this isiewu, you've no point you keep ranting like grinding machine that need engine oil. what provision does your god KANU had for Igbo living in North?

you're one imbec.lies that need attention here, I'm sure you've gotten it with zero brain in that ya flat head cheesy

tell KANU that he's mad for me, brother wey mumu, some iidiot died last year because of that goat, people would thought by now the rest must have retrieve their lost sense back but here is another refined urine drinker embracing his lineage dumbness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Uche352:
Lolzzz...the truth is something you know nothing about will always be bigger than you...I have no time for fools like you

what's truth about Biafra that I don't know about from the time East led population protest of northeners against southerners to the aburi agreement till ojukwu ran to ivory coast in a Lady disguise to how KANU ran and left hundred of promising youths to perish. tell me what else is new about you people?

you don't have time for fools but you're the one exhibiting that foolishness here. tell ya parent to tell you more about civil war before ranting like spoilt toy here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Toluensdollars(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dedetwo:

You have mental issue. The above post demonstrated a degree of low intellect.
Can't blame u, i think u are suffering from d hangover. u will b fine buh dats only if u go to see a doctor, otherwise u may b taking to Yaba left 4 proper mental diagnoses. idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2019
This is the same stupid mindset all of you afonjas have...any little thing war..when will you all be civilized and treat things in an appropriate manner.. besides has nnamdi kanu called bfor war before...just better shut up you Know nothing about a civilized society
Wiifesnatcher:

what's truth about Biafra that I don't know about from the time East led population protest of northeners against southerners to the aburi agreement till ojukwu ran to ivory coast in a Lady disguise to how KANU ran and left hundred of promising youths to perish. tell me what else is new about you people?

you don't have time for fools but you're the one exhibiting that foolishness here. tell ya parent to tell you more about civil war before ranting like spoilt toy here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by tsdarkside(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Coldfeets:
This idiot should just shut up. angry

i tell you,something is very strange with cownunus latest comments....

is this the same cownu that was raining insults and promisin fire and brimstone on all of us....

now he is in petty politics.....

i have the feelin cownunu is long dead and ipob is using his image to say something....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2019
Uche352:
[s]This is the same stupid mindset all of you afonjas have...any little thing war..when will you all be civilized and treat things in an appropriate manner.. besides has nnamdi kanu called bfor war before...just better shut up you Know nothing about a civilized society[/s]

Lwkmd! Please lecture me on civil society cheesy. I know average of you people are naturally dumb but don't know you're as well comical

Abeg lemme laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy. I guess beating Ike was your own definition of civil society? Listening to the directive of nnamdi KANU whom his family reside abroad is civil society?

How many kids does ojukwu that led your forefather to unforeseen war lost in 1967-1970?very dumb thing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lolzzz...just look how stupid you even sound when talking no direction...so how do you explain your so called civil society proscribing ipob while the much more civilized world always identify with them...how do you explain your so called civil society tagging nnamdi kanu a terrorist while he hasn't killed a fly while he is busy touring the world meeting with different heads of states... besides fulani herdsmen killing thousands and sacking villages are yet to be proscribed or tagged a terrorist organization but the much more civilized world has named them the 3rd most deadliest terrorist organization in the whole world and yet this evil your enjoying a civil society?...at least ipob and nnamdi kanu carrying out there activities freely in the outside world without anyone questioning them shows you the difference between a civil society and an ass hole... besides when your gutter media channels TV called the police quarters in Germany for the arrest of those that beat up ekweremadu what was there response?..lolzzz that's to show the difference between light and darkness so urge you to rise above hatred for ipob and biafrans and at least get a common sense before you keep disgracing your ancestors here in nairaland
Wiifesnatcher:

Lwkmd! Please lecture me on civil society cheesy. I know average of you people are naturally dumb but don't know you're as well comical

Abeg lemme laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy. I guess beating Ike was your own definition of civil society? Listening to the directive of nnamdi KANU whom his family reside abroad is civil society?

How many kids does ojukwu that led your forefather to unforeseen war lost in 1967-1970?very dumb thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Uche352:
[s]Lolzzz...just look how stupid you even sound when talking no direction...so how do you explain your so called civil society proscribing ipob while the much more civilized world always identify with them...how do you explain your so called civil society tagging nnamdi kanu a terrorist while he hasn't killed a fly while he is busy touring the world meeting with different heads of states... besides fulani herdsmen killing thousands and sacking villages are yet to be proscribed or tagged a terrorist organization but the much more civilized world has named them the 3rd most deadliest terrorist organization in the whole world and yet this evil your enjoying a civil society?...at least ipob and nnamdi kanu carrying out there activities freely in the outside world without anyone questioning them shows you the difference between a civil society and an ass hole... besides when your gutter media channels TV called the police quarters in Germany for the arrest of those that beat up ekweremadu what was there response?..lolzzz that's to show the difference between light and darkness so urge you to rise above hatred for ipob and biafrans and at least get a common sense before you keep disgracing your ancestors here in nairaland[/s]

Ipob If they're not cowards, they should start the beating here grin

Only mumu follow a man that take all his family abroad. Those that died ignorantly now would hope they could reverse the scene. You die for one foool but he ran away yet you're talking about civil society

A retired fool like you should save me the crocodile wailing cheesy

Civil society people. Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Uche352(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Your military is supposed to be ashamed of themselves...common boko haram they couldn't defeat it's armless people they are flexing muscle with... infact no need talking to you I can see how civilized your shithole is
Wiifesnatcher:

Ipob If they're not cowards, they should start the beating here grin

Only mumu follow a man that take all his family abroad. Those that died ignorantly now would hope they could reverse the scene. You die for one foool but he ran away yet you're talking about civil society

A retired fool like you should save me the crocodile wailing cheesy

Civil society people. Arrant nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Uche352:
Your military is supposed to be ashamed of themselves...common boko haram they couldn't defeat it's armless people they are flexing muscle with... infact no need talking to you I can see how civilized your shithole is

your military that your kinsmen are the second dominated tribe after Hausa/Fulani?

na una be one Nigeria most sef, y'all are just confusionist. na sense Yoruba dey use follow one Nigeria cheesy

now you're crying to me as if I'm the chief of army staff, please take ya wailing to Burutai make he show you clown another cobra dance cheesy lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.