Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks (11161 Views)

Those Against Buhari’s Ministerial Position Are Crooks – Presidency / Top 3 Crooks Under The GEJ Administration You Want To See In Jail / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by mounace120: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by tkb417(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
Bankong:

The postar must be a failour and does not know that those in the diaspora walked up the ladder in a hard way against the odds of racism, hate, no god father etc. and won. cool
wht kinda language is this?

ure confusing people
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Bankong:

The postar must be a failour and does not know that those in the diaspora walked up the ladder in a hard way against the odds of racism, hate, no god father etc. and won. cool
Its 'failure' not failour as your abroad teachers taught you. Come back to our strike infested universities, they can teach you better.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
mounace120:

Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
scam !
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by buzugee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
i think your figures are quite modest for the nigerians in britain. in britain i will say 95 percent of nigerians are crooks

in america i think your estimation was too generous. i will say 50 percent of nigerians in america are crooks.

every nigerian in britain was always roaming the streets looking for chekere (cheque), laide (lloyds bank), banky (barclays), natty (natwest) and the likes. i swear IT has saved alot of nigerians in london. before IT, nigerians did only 2 things ? security work or bank fraud. grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ thread
lets see,I know 6 Nigerians here and 1 owns a top african/carribean restaurant,1 works with a top NGO,1 owns an african store(not massive but quite big)1 owns an insurance agency,1 owns a mechanic workshop and 1 is basically a hang about(he was acyually born here) and I am not doing bad either(ownj my lil biz) so your analysis that 85% of nigerians abroad are doing (whatever came to your mind)maybe its the people you are associated with or those that you claim to know and most times it does not really come to the money but the comfort involved.before i left naija was working with a top bank and my commute from akoka to island on a daily basis was hell and on the way back it was a revisit to a place worse than hell(if there is) and if you consider the money,my 1st job at mcdonalds was more than i was earning at the bank
and if any naija girl from the romance section mail me again about dreaming about me thunder go fire am
nuff said
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by DrKnow1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
every nigerian in britain was always roaming the streets looking for chekere (cheque), laide (lloyds bank), banky (barclays), natty (natwest) and the likes. i swear IT has saved alot of nigerians in london. before IT, nigerians did only 2 things ? security work or bank fraud.
@buzugee
Look who is talking! Common oshodi tout.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by buzugee(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
Dr Know:

@buzugee
Look who is talking! Common oshodi tout.
i hit a nerve ? grin
dude when some people speak about things ? they speak on things they know nothing about. i am not one of those people. i have nothing to prove and no one to impress. i have lived in almost every inch of london
1 camberwell
2 elephant and castle
3 tottenham
4 peckham
5 brixton
6new cross
7 edware
8 upton park
9 forest gate
10 seven sisters
11 woodgreen
12 canning town
13 stratford
14 manor park
15 bruce grove
16walthamstow
17 ilford
18 barking
etc etc

and outside london i have lived in
manchester
preston.

and dude i have come across nearly all the nigerian community in london and i can honestly tell you that prior to the advent of the IT industry ? at least 95 percent of all the nigerians in these communities was into bank and credit card fraud. the remaining 5 percent were either too old and fragile and scared to go to jail and so were in security work. then IT came and it saved alot of peoples lives. then nigerians started getting real money. i have seen it all dude. when i speak, i speak with gravity.

i have also lived in america in new york, chicago and new jersey and also did a stint in toronto canada, i can honestly say that a lot of nigerians in america are more into schooling and getting a career, but there is that fifty percent that is into drugs (heroin to be more specific ), credit card frauds, medicaid frauds, etc.

it is what it is. dont be mad cuz i speaka the truth ruth
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by safariman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
NEPA just turned the OP's light on enough time to spew that rubbish.  He got his 2 visas from Haiti and Zimbabwe
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by BlackRevo: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
This thread is a big joke angry
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by favouredjb(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
If you are not into fraud ,no need to get mad over this thread

Invisible n buzugee are somehow right,maybe a lil bit of exaggeration
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by atampakoeg(f): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by safariman(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^^
Over immigration offences, not sure if that count as crooks
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by BlackRevo: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
favouredjb:

If you are not into fraud ,no need to get mad over this thread

Invisible n buzugee are somehow right,maybe a lil bit of exaggeration

So if bbc comes out and say 95 percent of Nigerians are living below the poverty line then Nigerians who are not poor should not be angry and do nothing about it? undecided

No wonder our leaders do not care about us, let me ask you . . what purpose is this thread trying to serve? So what percentage of Nigerians in Nigeria are crooks?
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
safariman:

NEPA just turned the OP's light on enough time to spew that rubbish.  He got his 2 visas from Haiti and Zimbabwe

The Nepa I use in the last two months is great, at least 20 hours of light and I pay less than 1 thousand naira for a house per month, thats like stealing.
The visas they got for me were for Belarus and Russia, that one na country? I lost my passport to make them jump off my back. Who go commot and answer black monkey for animals I know I can feed.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seyibrown(f): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
buzugee:

i hit a nerve ? grin
dude when some people speak about things ? they speak on things they know nothing about. i am not one of those people. i have nothing to prove and no one to impress. i have lived in almost every inch of london
1 camberwell
2 elephant and castle
3 tottenham
4 peckham
5 brixton
6new cross
7 edware
8 upton park
9 forest gate
10 seven sisters
11 woodgreen
12 canning town
13 stratford
14 manor park
15 bruce grove
16walthamstow
17 ilford
18 barking
etc etc

and outside london i have lived in
manchester
preston.

and dude i have come across nearly all the nigerian community in london and i can honestly tell you that prior to the advent of the IT industry ? at least 95 percent of all the nigerians in these communities was into bank and credit card fraud. the remaining 5 percent were either too old and fragile and scared to go to jail and so were in security work. then IT came and it saved alot of peoples lives. then nigerians started getting real money. i have seen it all dude. when i speak, i speak with gravity.

i have also lived in america in new york, chicago and new jersey and also did a stint in toronto canada, i can honestly say that a lot of nigerians in america are more into schooling and getting a career, but there is that fifty percent that is into drugs (heroin to be more specific ), credit card frauds, medicaid frauds, etc.

it is what it is. dont be mad cuz i speaka the truth ruth

85% of the Nigerians I know here are not crooks!

Show me your friends. . . . . . .
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by BlackRevo: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
seyibrown:

Thank you my brother

and i will tell . . . . .
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
Black_Revo:

So if bbc comes out and say 95 percent of Nigerians are living below the poverty line then Nigerians who are not poor should not be angry and do nothing about it? undecided

No wonder our leaders do not care about us, let me ask you . . what purpose is this thread trying to serve? So what percentage of Nigerians in Nigeria are crooks?
Coming from bbc, we wont take them serious but coming from your fellow countryman, that one na home truth.
This thread is meant to alert the crooks that we are watching. Oh yes, there are crooks in Nigeria alright, but does that make it any more comforting? Stop the holier than thou attitude.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by BlackRevo: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
invisible!:

Coming from bbc, we wont take them serious but coming from your fellow countryman, that one na home truth.
This thread is meant to alert the crooks that we are watching. Oh yes, there are crooks in Nigeria alright, but does that make it any more comforting? Stop the holier than thou attitude.

I guess if the vice - chancellor of a university comes out and say 99 percent of the student in that university are crooks we should believe him? undecided
So anything a nigerian says is home truth and we should believe him or her? undecided Please stop using this kinds of stupid analogies okay.

There are crooks everywhere both home and abroad so lets all live with it and those who feel they are good can work together for Nigeria's development. I think it is you that should stop the holier that thou attitude because i never claimed to be holy here. Why don't you seek for ways that the positive sides of both ends can work together for our development instead of this big joke of a thread.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
safariman:

^^^^^
Over immigration offences, not sure if that count as crooks
Immigration offences are not fraudulent? Tell that to the prison guards. Someone that stands up and lied his way into jail and you are trying to justify that, what do you think he will become abroad? A pastor? next you will tell me police taking fat bribes in naija is not a crime.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
Black_Revo:

I guess if the vice - chancellor of a university comes out and say 99 percent of the student in that university are crooks we should believe him? undecided
So anything a nigerian says is home truth and we should believe him or her? undecided Please stop using this kinds of silly analogies okay.

There are crooks everywhere both home and abroad so lets all live with it and those who feel they are good can work together for Nigeria's development. I think it is you that should stop the holier that thou attitude because i never claimed to be holy here. Why don't you seek for ways that the positive sides of both ends can work together for our development instead of this big joke of a thread.
Bros I feel you, but Sanusi said the banking system is/was brimming with crooks and it turned out he was right.
There are crooks everywhere but it seems the actions of our diaspora folks have a huge impact on the level of corruption here dont you think?
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by buzugee(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
seyibrown:

actually all these people are not my friends. only a few. but london is such that (or was) any nigerian you run into is automatically a confidant and a friend ( due to the loneliness of the place). so that people on meeting you the first time are very comfortable in asking you if you have laide or banky or chekere and that you will make some money. your share will be 5,000 pounds. all you have to do is open an account and we will put the cheque in bla bla bla bla. i have heard this convo over a thousand times. its the same all over england. dunno what all the denial is about sef. i am a nigerian, i love nigeria, and i am one of the few people here who defend the image of naija when people in diaspora start their plethora of diatribe about what a shitty place naija is, so why is it so hard to believe that i am not trying to tarnish the image of naija ? i simply speak the truth.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by BlackRevo: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
invisible!:

Bros I feel you, but Sanusi said the banking system is/was brimming with crooks and it turned out he was right.
There are crooks everywhere but it seems the actions of our diaspora folks have a huge impact on the level of corruption[b] here[/b] dont you think?

Here as in nairaland or nigeria? Just like there are crooks in the bank so there are crooks everywhere, police, nepa, schools, civil service, business men and women, market women, meat sellers, building contractors. There is corruption every where my brother abeg stop picking on us only abeg. cool
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by atampakoeg(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by atampakoeg(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
Nigerian woman held with cocaine in stomach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYQ2rHEreD8&feature=related
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by globalsys7: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
@poster- I don't know if it's ignorance or poverty but next time try not to be so prejudicial. I agree some nigerians abroad are there to get rich by any means but no more than those who remain at home. Is it fair to say that 95% of nigerians living in nigeria today are also crooks, if it is not then your post is a total fabrication. Yes you have the right to your own opinion but when you deliberately downgrade your own people just because you feel like talking, that is not cool!
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by atampakoeg(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^

But thats all the people abroad spend all their lives doing. Downgrading Nigeria and the people who live their. What can you say about that?
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by globalsys7: 2:35am On Oct 28, 2010
What people abroad are you talking about? Those that realized that in order for them to succeed they had to find greener pastures or those that after making it big overseas, decided to come back home and invest in the economy by either building houses, building schools or starting a business. Are you talking about people like my uncle who gave up his very lucrative job as a government official in order to spend time in the country he loves so much by becoming professor in one of nigeria's biggest university. The biggest downgraders of nigeria are none other than those in nigeria who constantly blame government for everything instead of realizing that government can't do it all. Instead of you to blame those overseas i suggest you look more within you and your peers.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by naijaking1: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2010
85 % of Diasporean Nigerians are crooks= True
99.999999% of Nigerians in Nigeria are crooks= True
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Samobi(m): 4:30am On Oct 28, 2010
Enough of this topic now. Nigerians just never seize to amaze me
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by moonraker(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2010
Na waaaaaa oh

First its was

3/4 Of Nigerians In Diaspora Lack Insight?

Second one was

Nigerians Abroad: Would You Move Back Home?

Then this,

80% Of Nigerians Abroad Are Crooks? (No)

What the hell is wrong these creators?? what sort of beef do they have with NIDs??
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2010
What the hell is wrong these creators?? what sort of beef do they have with NIDs [color=#990000][/color],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, na bad belle dey worry dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arewa Chiefs In Agege, Lagos Back Buhari For Presidency / We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.