Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market (11951 Views)

Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 / How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market / Xiaomi Beats Samsung To Top Spot In India’s Smartphone Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Luvlyna(f): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2019
tongue

Get your children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread and see the pictures and specifications. Check my signature for contact
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by eagleeye2: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
I was duped in Main market, Onitsha the day before yesterday.
I bought a nice tecno phone, clean, looked real only to use it for only a day and it started hanging, shutting down on its own..and the battery draining within minutes.
I kept asking this guy, "are you sure this phone is good and original??, he said yes, na tam tam phone.
I will bring down main market today.. because I was not in uniform that day, the idiot thought he had seen mugu...
kai, the way I vexed last night ehh..
so you guys should get ready to see the news, "Army officer assaults man in main market".. nonsense
them don chop you.... ha erigo gi mugu
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by mployer(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Highest market Without even a plant from any of d company

Transsion is the highest supplier and it's owned by a Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by OttHin: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
I bought a nice tecno phone, clean, looked real only to use it for only a day and it started hanging, shutting down on its own..and the battery draining within minutes.
I kept asking this guy, "are you sure this phone is good and original??, he said yes, na tam tam phone.
I will bring down main market today.. because I was not in uniform that day, the idiot thought he had seen mugu...
so you guys should get ready to see the news, "Army officer assaults man in main market".. nonsense

Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by idonhammer: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2019
How can you go and buy such thing without wearing your uniform? That is where your uniform is needed onye army.

MrMicholo:
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by dingbang(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2019
post=81745621:
Lots of jobless youths na.. wetin to do if not to press phone
lmao. Everybody dey press phone guy
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by MrMicholo(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:

Sorry to ask... Did you buy the phone brand new or second hand?
Brand new sir, charger, ear phone all intact
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by sinkhole: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
Guy, you're permitted, just feed us back after and please do not just fight for yourself alone because those guys will continue duping people who do not have power like you, so please include the less powerful within your fight
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by wristbangle: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:

Please do a video coverage for this. cool
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Godwin2am(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2019
David9laii:
That's it
I NEED BET9JA BOOKING FOR THE WEEKEND
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Femich18(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2019
MOSICATED5:

3 Some Nigerians think having expensive smart phones or multiple smart phones tells how rich you are

Nah the wrong mentality wey we get for here be that o
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by starbright4real(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Electroweb(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2019
...because of our population.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Chemist009(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
grin shocked grin
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by larryking540: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2019
MOSICATED5:
1 It is Because we have the largest population
2 Most of the smart phones we use here are not up to standard
3 Some Nigerians think having expensive smart phones or multiple smart phones tells how rich you are
not some, most 9ja people think holding an expensive smartphone shows how rich u are,
I still use a blackberry till now,it does drop network cus of my location, and people still wonder who uses blackberry till date bro I still do o
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by somadinho10: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
update us bro....
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by alizma: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
Were you expect him to tell you it wasnt original?
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Burgerlomo: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2019
penjm:
And the same Nigeria has the poorest network to use the smart phones.

Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by renewable1(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Good to know
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Ajibade123(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2019
cool though

see 4 easy way to turn stress management in business to success https://explicitsuccess.com/stress-management-in-business/
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by frankwyte: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2019
PMB I think you're the scam himself don't ask me how; in any case these reasons below.

1) you came into government with fake certificate you don't possess.
2) Denied everything you saying during campaign 2015
3) Brought in shame, insecurity and hunger and divide the country into shreds
4) Rig elections for yourself and other governor candidates with the help of soldiers
5) Reversed freedom of expression
6) Rule of law is now only expressed on paper
7) Our court is now under your foot, no obedience to their verdict anymore
cool just to rest till hunger finish me.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by ZZ22: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
oga dey dun chop you and even if you carry battalion go there you can't bring down Main Market. Your prayer should be seeing the guy that sold you the phone
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by KINGJAJA888(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:
grin wink What if that guy dey nairaland dey read this comment grin Him no go open shop today o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by universe26(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
MrMicholo:

Abeg updat me when u get back. i have this fear; like those guys will always try to scam any buyer.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Eaugusta(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Misplaced priority
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by Litmus: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2019
israelmao:
Yes,It is because Nigerians are good consumers of foreign goods and phone frenzy.

You're either a glass-half-empty type of an individual or an individual evangelical in wanting to convert others to glass-half-emptyism.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by dangoteinlaw: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2019
post=81745621:
Lots of jobless youths na.. wetin to do if not to press phone
exactly. Them full instablog and tundeednut waiting for give aways. Even at 2:30am they are online. Even the USA and UK that manufactures these phones has almost the lowest online consumers.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by MOSICATED5(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
larryking540:

not some, most 9ja people think holding an expensive smartphone shows how rich u are,
I still use a blackberry till now,it does drop network cus of my location, and people still wonder who uses blackberry till date bro I still do o
That's great, u are not intimidated or a crowd pleaser. I love such confidence.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by israelmao(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Litmus:

You're either a glass-half-empty type of an individual or an individual evangelical in wanting to convert others to glass-half-emptyism.

I'm more than full and by God's grace highly resourceful it is only people who are void of good moral upbringing and wisdom to put up a strong and good defence that get dirty with insults.
Re: Nigeria Remains Africa’s Largest Smartphone Market by DedeNkem: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nigeria remains the largest place when crappy phones and other fake products are dumped!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender / How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows / Quest For Fame! "See What A Girl Posted On Social M Just To Become Popular". Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.