Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows (11994 Views)

How To Fix All Dstv Now Error Codes || 503, Sna 403, Per 0, Per 1, Eve 403 / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / How To Get 4gb Of Data Freely On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Apart from watching movies, playing games, accessing social media website and the likes, your device can also be used to watch live TV channels.

Be it iOS, Andriod Mac or windows, there is an app that got you covered that can make you access live DSTV channels live from your device freely called Kodi.

What is Kodi?
Kodi is a popular cross-platform media player tool that justifies all entertainment at just a single place. Kodi was developed by the XBMC foundation under the open-source GPL license. Regardless of the way you want it to be, its video, movie, tv shows, games e.t.c, Kodi will fix everything.

How To Watch DStv channels freely on all devices!
You won’t only get DSTV free channels; the addons are loaded with IPTV links that give you access to international free channels all over the world.

Disclaimer
This post is mainly for educational purposes. The addon contains python scripts and modules which is primarily for educational purposes only.

Follow the step by step procedures to have it work for you. I have gotten a lot of bad reviews on how difficult it is to set up Kodi

Kodi will use the best quality by default. To conserve your data, go to Settings> Internet access> Then set the bandwidth to 512kbps

Many people complained setting up kodi is hard, I have put up a step by step instructions with images. Check the link below

https://techfashy.com/how-to-watch-all-dstv-channels-freely-on-android-ios-mac-windows/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Nackzy: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Op how true
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nackzy:
Op how true
Yes
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by OgbeniOja1: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
No be data we go still use??

6 Likes

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
No be data we go still use??
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by edoairways: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
invincible560 it is just a matter of time we will be watching tv programs on our phones and laptops. TV will phase out same way VHS did
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
At 720p around 1gb used per hour, Airtel charges about N15K for 40gb. I think DSTV subscription is cheaper

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by overdrive(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
At 720p around 1gb used per hour, Airtel charges about N15K for 40gb. I think DSTV subscription is cheaper

Please tell him.
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
overdrive:

Please tell him.
Whenever I see free tv app, first thing I consider is data cuz phone doesn't have built in decoder and dish or antenna for such.

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by radicalboy: 3:31am On Apr 12, 2020
See my signature to earn money
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by NinjaMetahuman: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
edoairways:
invincible560 it is just a matter of time we will be watching tv programs on our phones and laptops. TV will phase out same way VHS did
you meant cable TV will phase out. Not TV.

Tv will never phase out as long as people want bigger screens for better immersion.. Tv will only be replaced by something more powerful and more immersive like super hologram or some scifi shit.

Cable TV like dstv on the other hand are already dying natural death in Western nation's where they have unlimited access to Internet data and cheap access to streaming services that offers more for less of what cable TV companies want.

And it will take Nigerians or africans with smart leaders and not illiterate corrupt vegetables rulling Africa decades to catch up and bury cable services.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
you meant cable TV will phase out. Not TV.

Tv will never phase out as long as people want bigger screens for better immersion.. Tv will only be replaced by something more powerful and more immersive like super hologram or some scifi shit.

Cable TV like dstv on the other hand are already dying natural death in Western nation's where they have unlimited access to Internet data and cheap access to streaming services that offers more for less of what cable TV companies want.

And it will take Nigerians or africans with smart leaders and not illiterate corrupt vegetables rulling Africa decades to catch up and bury cable services.
You are right, with the advent of smart tv with roku, amazon firestick, and the likes. Cable tv are going into extinctions. The major issue we are facing here is access to unlimited data. Even the unlimited we have here in nigeria is capped

3 Likes

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by yusuf092(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
How do I access the app.... Because I need it shaperly
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by NinjaMetahuman: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
invincible560:

You are right, with the advent of smart tv with roku, amazon firestick, and the likes. Cable tv are going into extinctions. The major issue we are facing here is access to unlimited data. Even the unlimited we have here in nigeria is capped
I have never seen unlimited internet in Nigeria before.

Not sure it's ever gonna be possible self till Jesus unless some foreign company can put us out of our misery and invest heavily in 5g.
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Jamorezzi: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Have followed the steps but the last step is giving me hard time oo.
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
I have never seen unlimited internet in Nigeria before.

Not sure it's ever gonna be possible self till Jesus unless some foreign company can put us out of our misery and invest heavily in 5g.
Most network offers 4g unlimited but it's a pain in the ass to subscribe and have less than 1mb/s internet speed.

Smile recently launched a new unlimited data plan with no data cap for 24k imagine spending 24k on unlimited monthly...

In other countries you can get 1k for unlimited for a whole month

1 Like

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jamorezzi:
Have followed the steps but the last step is giving me hard time oo.
can you post a screenshot of the issue you are facing!!
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
The only way you can watch Dstv exclusive channels is by Dstv Now app, don't be fooled by all these mumu bloggers. I can watch all these your channels on other various(way better) apps littering playstore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by DavidEsq(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
invincible560:

I have a smart TV that has Netflix channel but local man doesn't know how to use it. Edakun, hep me na

1 Like

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
DavidEsq:

I have a smart TV that has Netflix channel but local man doesn't know how to use it. Edakun, hep me na
Firstly you need to have Netflix premium account which cost about 4k monthly..Then you need to decide which subscription to use.

In my case I subscribe NTel unlimited every weekend which cost 1500 for 48hrs so I can watch Netflix and download anything I want within the stipulated time.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
DavidEsq:

u will need Netflix subscription and unlimited data, all together it costly.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Jamorezzi: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
This it

Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by 4gunners(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
dancok:
u will need Netflix subscription and unlimited data, all together it costly.
How much? Put a figure and not make it sound like only billionaires can afford it.
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jamorezzi:
This it
This is the first step and you need to install from zip and after then install from repository
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Emexicoman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
overdrive:

Please tell him.
Mtn charges #3,500 for 20gig. I'll go with this.
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
edoairways:
I disagree with this assertion.
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by edoairways: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
MykOnyxo:

I disagree with this assertion.
Just watch and see. Netflix was the first to migrate movies, next is Disney movies( arrangements are been made as I type).
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Mohbola(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Not bad, but we go still burn data
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by invincible560(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mohbola:
Not bad, but we go still burn data
*121*3# on MTN can still give you the best deal for your money
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Jamorezzi: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
It worked grin But mhen you gas get better money for data or better cheat .
Re: How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows by Jamorezzi: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
No lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? / How Do You Download Large Files? / Download Softwares, Etc, To Your Phone Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.