Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? (38603 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by dangoteinlaw: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
It's very shameful and laughable that they both couldn't survive the music industry individually. Even a childw one day leave his parents and become his own man

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by SpaceTour: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
They are both doing great, but kingrudy is slightly ahead

4 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by fergie001: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Abi you want make I die....."Reason with me".....RUDEBOY baba...

5 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Codes151(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2019
As in this bloggers na wa!

You just wake up and start saying things anyhow?

Chai! I miss military rule

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
How e take affect price of garri
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by mixta140: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Brb

For stubborn STI check my signature.
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Martinez39(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2019
unitysheart:
Rudeboy is the man. I analyzed this with a colleague some weeks back. It is now very evident that Rudeboy is the one behind most of P Square's hit songs. I was astonished to see that One More Night by Mr P, though very dance-able, did not get much views as Reason With Me. Anyone that is familiar with P Square's singing style will agree that Reason With Me is everything P Square.
I like Rudeboy. Hin music dey jam body and e dey make sense. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by gashi12345: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Sad Stories! Money over anything~ !! grin
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Mrfeel: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2019
@ samakus please keep quiet the both artist are doing well with their solo careers and you can't say Peter is bleeding or whatever

Cause he was named best international male artiste at the 2018 edition of the International Achievement Recognition Awards (IARA).

6 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Mercy2006(f): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Both are good and doing well musically,no need for senseless comparison

4 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2019
They are doing well.
Now face your front and mind your bizwax.
Amebo.

3 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Unik3030: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2019
godwinkessi:
2 stupid people, since their mama die this guys have lost their senses. I’ve not played nor allowed any of their useless songs be played anywhere I am since they broke up. I don’t support brothers to quarrel. I even unfollowed them both immediately They broke up. I’m giving them same treatment I gave D’banj immediately he left Mo’hit. I don’t even know what they all sound like. Davido and wizkid now got me. I just appreciate my new love for Burna boy and Naira Marley
U like wack music, imagine someone listening to naira Marley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Neddstark: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2019
I cant remember when last i went to a show and any of them headlined it. Their money source is usually from shows outside Nigeria. The good name they made as African dance kings is really helping them till tomorrow.
Paul is still giving hits with the same old p-square style but better sound quality.
Peter is trying to create his own blend of music. Peter needs songwriters tho
Jude that arsewipe. I despise him after ruining Cynthia Morgan's career

3 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by godwinkessi: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Unik3030:

Bro the sound alone and the vibe
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by ZombieDestroyer: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
It's very shameful and laughable that they both couldn't survive the music industry individually. Even a childw one day leave his parents and become his own man

Who told you they are not doing well individually?!

REASON WITH ME by Rudeboy is one of the hottest song in Africa today!!
kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Ugosample(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
festacman:
I agree with OP. Rudeboy so far has been more successful even with less branding and minimal publicity for his songs. His current song "Reason with me" is popular across Africa with its cinematographic video garnering more than 22 million views in 4 months.

What baffles me is why Mr. P's larger fan following on Twitter and Instagram has failed to push his songs far? What are fans for?

I prefer Mr P still tho

even tho I like fire fire, reason with me and his feature with timaya

But they were better together sha

now both theur careers will just spiral

3 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by victorazyvictor(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2019
oluwadabira111:
The two are making it whether music wise or business wise,anyhow anyhow money must be make thats the most important thing. cool

Abi o !
After all them be Igbo boys .

Them, they don touch money, me still dey find how me go blow. angry Baba never pick my call.
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Gandollaar(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Paul Sabi sing

Peter Sabi dance

OP Sabi post

Mod Sabi ban

Others Sabi comment wetin no concern them
I thought they banned tramadol?

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by ZombieDestroyer: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:
I cant remember when last i went to a show and any of them headlined it. Their money source is usually from shows outside Nigeria. The good name they made as African dance kings is really helping them till tomorrow.
Paul is still giving hits with the same old p-square style but better sound quality.
Peter is trying to create his own blend of music. Peter needs songwriters tho
Jude that arsewipe. I despise him after ruining Cynthia Morgan's career

I don't believe Jude ruined Cynthia Morgan's career! Maybe, you can explain more!

So far she is still breathing, what stops her from being on her own or migrating to another record company or going to Court?!

She might even be cooking something explosive; and might soon hit the airwave with a bang!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Gandollaar(f): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2019
wink2015:

Nice share !

BUT I DO NOT LIKE THAT NAME "Rudeboy"

Can't the guy choose other clean name?

Why Rudeboy?

Is Rudeboy the name one should give himself even though it is a stage name?

MAKE I JUST PARK MY CASE FOR CORNER !

It is well!
He should have been called bobrisky

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by martineverest(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Samakus:

Hmmm! Wackos before or after the split?
both
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by vickodedon(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Are you saying Rudeboy is going to win the next rated artist?
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Neddstark: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

I don't believe Jude ruined Cynthia Morgan's career! Maybe, you can explain more!

So far she is still breathing, what stops her from being on her own or migrating to another record company or going to Court?!

She might even be cooking something explosive; and might soon hit the airwave with a bang!!

Record labels can ruin artistes. Last time I heard, she even had to change her name because Jude signed her down. The P-square team has never been renowned for helping any human
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Both are good but differently. Rude Boy is the brain behind their songs and this has clearly be evident in his body of works, so far.

Mr. P on the other hand is the face of the group and it shows in how he strive for the limelight without much body of works, to support him.

At the end, one is a Don Jazzy ( rude boy) the other, a Ddbanj ( Mr. P)
Whatever that means to anyone following both and the success they have recorded, individually

5 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Abi o !
After all them be Igbo boys .

Them, they don touch money, me still dey find how me go blow. angry Baba never pick my call.

Check how you dey call. ... The person wey promise you say make you call and him go answer can not be the problem.

Check your network

2 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

Record labels can ruin artistes. Last time I heard, she even had to change her name because Jude signed her down. The P-square team has never been renowned for helping any human

Dem no get that grace including Dbanj. Even if there is something in it for them and they out efforotd, it still turned out poor

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by RexTramadol1: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
I thought they banned tramadol?

What's your emergency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Unik3030:

List some of the songs on your playlist , please.
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
When they were together as PSquare, I had Italian, Caribbean and Brazilian women tell me they listened to PSquare. No one asks me about them anymore and I no longer hear their songs on black radio stations either, though they still play Timaya, Davido and Dbanj. They had international impact as PSquare and should've stayed together, now no one knows their names.

3 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by chozzy: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Very poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.