Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? (38606 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Steewpid shildren.
Yeye dey worry dem
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by ZombieDestroyer: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Neddstark:

Record labels can ruin artistes. Last time I heard, she even had to change her name because Jude signed her down. The P-square team has never been renowned for helping any human

That is not enough to conclude that he ruined her career!

Who knew Cynthia Morgan before Jude signed her?!!
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
godwinkessi:
2 stupid people, since their mama die this guys have lost their senses. I’ve not played nor allowed any of their useless songs be played anywhere I am since they broke up. I don’t support brothers to quarrel. I even unfollowed them both immediately They broke up. I’m giving them same treatment I gave D’banj immediately he left Mo’hit. I don’t even know what they all sound like. Davido and wizkid now got me. I just appreciate my new love for Burna boy and Naira Marley

A good act bro!
But did I just hear you mentioned Naira Marley?
That worst musician that has ever being in this world?
Naira Marley is a disgusting virus in music
Naira Marley is a wack, his songs are horrible

2 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by victorazyvictor(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Check how you dey call. ... The person wey promise you say make you call and him go answer can not be the problem.

Check your network

grin

Noted
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Neddstark: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

That is not enough to conclude that he ruined her career!

Who knew Cynthia Morgan before Jude signed her?!!

ok you have a point
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Bmaster(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
godwinkessi:
2 stupid people, since their mama die this guys have lost their senses. I’ve not played nor allowed any of their useless songs be played anywhere I am since they broke up. I don’t support brothers to quarrel. I even unfollowed them both immediately They broke up. I’m giving them same treatment I gave D’banj immediately he left Mo’hit. I don’t even know what they all sound like. Davido and wizkid now got me. I just appreciate my new love for Burna boy and Naira Marley
your opinion though
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Their lives
Their choices
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Dagah2: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Local man is anxiously waiting for another one from King Rudy
#Audio money
cry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by DonBenny77(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mr P. is the copycat among them

2 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Dagah2: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Paul Sabi sing

Peter Sabi dance

OP Sabi post

Mod Sabi ban

Others Sabi comment wetin no concern them
Everyone knows the truth, Peter just F*cked up trying to prove a silly point, I mean trying to show he can sing too, because people assume he is just a dancer. When the proceeds in the name of Psquare get shared proportionately between him and Paul? Now, are people not still saying the same thing? Check, he gave this as a reason in one of his interviews on their split.
Asides the fact that he is silly, trying to prove what doesn't matter to nay sayers, he is very selfish. He felt he can ride on their fame to venture into profitable ventures solely but he has been running losses ever since, don't ask how I knew tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Ginaz(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dagah2:

Everyone knows the truth, Peter just F*cked up trying to prove a silly point, I mean trying to show he can sing too, because people assume he is just a dancer. When the proceeds in the name of Psquare get shared proportionately between him and Paul? Now, are people not still saying the same thing? Check, he gave this as a reason in one of his interviews on their split.
Asides the fact that he is silly, trying to prove what doesn't matter to nay sayers, he is very selfish. He felt he can ride on their fame to venture into profitable ventures solely but he has been running losses ever since, don't ask how I knew tho

Exactly. He was just feeding on his ego .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by dangoteinlaw: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Who told you they are not doing well individually?!

REASON WITH ME by Rudeboy is one of the hottest song in Africa today!!
kiss
LMAO in your dreams. If a big psquare fan like me didn't download it then be sure it's good as garbage. Psquare held the touch back in the day, I couldn't sleep without psquare a day but now they are washed out. That's the sad truth and they have to face it, even if the get back they will still be running in circles, they ve lost their mojo

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by madenigga(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
RyanD147:
Both of them are wack.

But this is Nigeria where we’ve belittled ourselves 2 celebrate wackos!
which day u go sing your own wacko
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Gboliwe: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Which of them is married to the older Yoruba lady?

That's the one I love. I love the way he stands for his wife always. I love how he protects her. I love how he makes the world know he loves her.

3 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by femex7(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
the question is how is jude okoye doing ?
Samakus:
It’s always been confirmed that Groups who split after been together for so long never survive another milestone of their career, and this is evident with music groups such as 4×4, Praye, Wutah, VIP and the likes..

The news of P Square Music Break Up came as a shock to music lovers and Fans of the Music Group and Duo “P Square”, however many patrons in the Music Industry tried talking the Twin Musicians out of this Dangerous Decision and Path, but all attempts were unheeded.

They continued with their Decision to Break Up citing reasons that even Twins have their own differences and each one must go Solo on their career to circumvent further future quarrels and Misunderstandings.

Well, 3 years down memory lane, both Artist have gone Solo, released couples of Music and projects. This however prompted us to review how the twin brothers has fared musically since their split when the parties who once made up the Music Group work side by side and judge their Performance against each other. We have the Results and is not that good Judging from their Appeal now as to the Appeal both had some years back.

Peter Okoye is now Known as “MR P” whilst “Paul Okoye” is now known as Rudeboy. Judging from their Music Streams, Strive to Relevance and Success after their split, it is however evident that one is 'Bleeding' whilst the other is 'Feeling' (in Sarkodie’s Words).

Monitoring their Youtube Channels, Peter Okoye now “Mr P” has since got onlyabout three Songs which gained little Airplay and getting a Total views of his Music Streams to 21 Million, whilst “Paul Okoye” now RudeBoy has had over 5 Hit songs within that time same time frame amassing a Total view of 77 Million Views on YouTube. Meanwhile “Mr P” may not have gotten many Hit songs but his Appeal for Shows due to his Dancing Skills has fetched him a Huge following on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as compared to his Brother “Rudeboy”

The final Verdict, (Paul Okoye) “Rudeboy” is feeling and (Peter Okoye) “Mr P” is bleeding after his inability to get more hit songs for Radio Airplay, TV and online Music Streams.. Comments are welcomed as you may not want to 'reason with me' on this because you fit think say brain no dey 'for my head' cheesy

https://samakus.edublogs.org/2019/08/30/opinion-three-years-after-how-has-the-splitted-psquare-brothers-fared-in-their-music-careers/
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Honeysweetest(f): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
what u need is a job, clearly u lack it, u want to do nothing but to compete, must two people be on same level?u want a post that brings traffic,then use ur brain,they have already made it,for u,who are you,can u get creative? wash ur brain, is stock with craps,what a shame.
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
My guy chill nah.....na talk I talk o, I did not kill anybody o
madenigga:

which day u go sing your own wacko

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by madenigga(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
RyanD147:
My guy chill nah.....na talk I talk o, I did not kill anybody o
i no say u kill person nah

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
......my nigga
madenigga:

i no say u kill person nah

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by amuwo1980: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
They are both upcoming artists now.

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by brightchiemeziem: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Like for Rude boy, share for Mr P..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by hybridblood07(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
I don't understand why two blood brothers will suddenly turn back against each other. It's so sad and we have Senior Men of God who I think should settle their issue.

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Zinny25(f): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
soon one of them will contest for a political position
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by MrPresident1: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rudeboy and Mr P, nice upcoming artistes grin

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by bareal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
godwinkessi:

Haaa Naira Marley? because of soapy?

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by onilanre(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
unitysheart:
Rudeboy is the man. I analyzed this with a colleague some weeks back. It is now very evident that Rudeboy is the one behind most of P Square's hit songs. I was astonished to see that One More Night by Mr P, though very dance-able, did not get much views as Reason With Me. Anyone that is familiar with P Square's singing style will agree that Reason With Me is everything P Square.

With the two of them shouting gwagwalada up and down.
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Okoroawusa: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
I miss P- SQuare (Peter and Paul) not Mr. p and Rudeboy
I miss P-square!!!!

Who r these ppl bearing Mr P n Rudeboy?

Just play P-square songs n this trash these two are playing... the difference is as clear as Bobrisky before n after

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
LMAO in your dreams. If a big psquare fan like me didn't download it then be sure it's good as garbage. Psquare held the touch back in the day, I couldn't sleep without psquare a day but now they are washed out. That's the sad truth and they have to face it, even if the get back they will still be running in circles, they ve lost their mojo
You said my mind
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Favour1990(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
RyanD147:
Both of them are wack.

But this is Nigeria where we’ve belittled ourselves 2 celebrate wackos!
if u call dea music wack den it means u knew nothing about music... nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin
Favour1990:
if u call dea music wack den it means u knew nothing about music... nonsense

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by coluka: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
The song is actually very hot on the airwaves, definitely not garbage

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by coluka: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
hybridblood07:
I don't understand why two blood brothers will suddenly turn back against each other. It's so sad and we have Senior Men of God who I think should settle their issue.
Fear the power of women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York / Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.