Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. (29248 Views)

Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Reelmii: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
eleojo23:
You didn't think about that when you were pumping babies into them abi?

Oh, I forgot....you were not even thinking...
is the devil.... he will not do ot again
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
He's got a good front tail but his pull out ability is disgraceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
That won’t stop him from having more babymamas tho
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by quintessence007(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
My birthday mate.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
You are praising your latest baby mama because she is the one feeding and clothing you.

Deluded $perm donor.

You never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by LewinskyMon: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
In a relationship,there is nothing that surpass been faithful to one partner, not been faithful to a single partner leads to confusion, end up choosing and settling down with the wrong one, it drain time and emotion, subjecting those partners to pains by not giving them attentions.. Getting mad at a little mistake of XYZ CU's you know you can easily move on to ABC. May God help us.
relationships is a very complicated issue, I’m in a relationship where we are very faithful to each other, the trust is there, love is there but I don’t even understand why we have issues all the time.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by princfred(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
kingy1:
People who don't listen to advice always turn advisers when things go sour.
Lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by princfred(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
4rin:
relationships is a very complicated issue, I’m in a relationship where we are very faithful to each other, the trust is there, love is there but I don’t even understand why we have issues all the time.
Mental in/compatibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
realmedia:
I now live with the emotions of three women, I wouldn't wish my enemy that - Ubi Franklin says on daughter's birthday

Ubi Franklin expressed anguish of living with the emotions of three women (excluding his fourth baby mama, Sandra Iheuwa) as he celebrated his daughter, Zaneta's birthday today August 30.

Sharing a beautiful photo of his daughter in celebration of her fourth birthday, the music executive stated that Zaneta's mother deserves a medal for playing her role as a mother and also some of his as a father.

Ubi further revealed that he is still searching for the best formula of being a good father as he wouldn't wish his enemy his current state of living with the emotions of three women.

It’s been four years already my little smart and energetic zee mama.
Last four year has been about your mum and she really deserves an award for everything she has been doing and if we have to share responsibility she has done 50% of mine and adding to 100% she brings to the table.
THE PURPOSE OF GOD WILL NOT BE VOIDED BECAUSE OF FEELINGS OF MEN.

The world may have a different view of how I have had you and your two brothers and in my heard I am wondering the best formula to live well in life and be a good father.

Many are in unhappy marriages and many fathers don’t even take care of their kids who live with them in the same house. Many fathers don’t even take responsibility for their children or even try to have a cordial relationship with their mothers, here am I doing all round to make sure you and your brothers live well,and we still have people who think I have committed an abomination for taking care of my kids and playing my role as a father and a very good one at that.

This is not an excuse for anyone reading this, I won’t wish my enemy to be in my shoes because I have to live with emotions of three different women (happy/sad).

This has taught me more patience, makes me double up the hustle to give all my Three kids a happy life and that’s my priority now and I don’t think there is a better way for a father to act" he wrote.

Ubi Franklin prayed that his daughter becomes a better woman and also play the role of a big sister to her brothers perfectly. He also revealed that she took his trait of not liking food.

"My daughter you will become a better woman from the way you talk and how energetic you are I have no doubt you will make a big sister to your brothers and will always make me proud in everything in life.
You will excel in your academics, and when you grow old enough to read this, one thing is important and that is people will always want to confine you to live a certain way while covering their own sin to make your look so bad.

Everyone reading this has something they are hiding and will sit on social media to troll others and that’s the sad world we live in now where we cover up our own and talk about others.

One thing you took form me is, we don’t like food .
Your emotions grew right alongside of you this year. While they are big and overwhelming at times, they are letting us get an even bigger sneak peek into the person you are" he added.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/08/i-now-live-with-emotions-of-three-women.html

i share ur thoughts bro..
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Sterope(f): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin ; D

Who told you the husband's are not going to regret same?

What emotions? What is the true story behind having a child with several women! Is it more than having unprotected sex? Did he wake up to find his manhood unsheathed in a woman's vagina? Tell us what we don't know.

Hamachi:
Some fools won’t see the emotions behind this post, they’ll still come here to troll the young man. You don’t know how many gfs your husbands have out there ... you all need to stop judging when you don’t know the true stories. May God lead your path always Ubi. I'm not a fan, just an objective human

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Sureguytalk(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin savage
dynicks:
Spirit of promiscuity when it was done with the life of this dude, finally leaving the stage like.....

This one was way too easy mehn! Haq haq haq haq!!

Heading on to REMA and FLY BOY........those two look like it's gonno be a walk over for me...

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by delejames(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
4rin:
Brother do you even understand what Love is?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Zombiekiller010: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
4rin:
it happens ,May God help us , if you have the resources don't waste time to marry her before little issues will break your relationship with her. Tolerance and communication will help you and her to go far

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Biingoo: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Always remember the bright side.

3 pussiees bro.
You're the man
Lmao you be clown I swear! grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by DameB(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin
(Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned) X 3
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by RexTramadol1: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Whose fault?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by sinola(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Father of all nation.... But what baffles me is that on each interview he grants, he always claim that he is a very busy dude and that keeps me wondering when he has time to open women nyansh.... Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sterope:
grin ; D

Who told you the husband's are not going to regret same?

What emotions? What is the true story behind having a child with several women! Is it more than having unprotected sex? Did he wake up to find his manhood unsheathed in a woman's vagina? Tell us what we don't know.

You mind that mumu.

I won't be surprised if its a male hiding under a female moniker or some female desperado on negroe hunting spree.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by SoNature(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fela Kuti lived with over 30.
Grow up, Ubi!
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Samstrong12(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Take steps in correcting the past cos the future is still ahead so that the past will not come and hunt the future.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Charly68: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Living a fragmented life isn't easy so to say ..keep trying to cope my brother ..
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Tonyferrad(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Funny ...what why didn't you think of that when you were fucking around?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hamachi:
Some fools won’t see the emotions behind this post, they’ll still come here to troll the young man. You don’t know how many gfs your husbands have out there ... you all need to stop judging when you don’t know the true stories. May God lead your path always Ubi. I'm not a fan, just an objective human

what emotions if i may , or are you refering to the same emotion that made him fall prey to babymamas or the other emotion the made 4 dumb women settle for babymamas ... been objective is not enough you need a brain, get one.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hbd.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by friendlyadvice: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
The pikin no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Blissbath(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Very true
Zombiekiller010:
In a relationship,there is nothing that surpass been faithful to one partner, not been faithful to a single partner leads to confusion, end up choosing and settling down with the wrong one, it drain time and emotion, subjecting those partners to pains by not giving them attentions.. Getting mad at a little mistake of XYZ CU's you know you can easily move on to ABC. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by miclef86(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
The write up is filled with typos and grammatical errors... go through your work before putting it on the platform Ubi Franklin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by donaldfafree(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Useless man
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Seahawk: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dumbass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Flavour Receives Chieftaincy Title In Liberia (pics) / Salawa Abeni: Men Still Pester Me For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.