Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' (2568 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by silverbirdng(f): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
A displeased black lady trashed out her relationship argument with her white boyfriend on Twitter, over his repeated description of her as a 'help' before his friends.

From the screenshots of chats shared by the lady, she reportedly asked for the raceplay exchange which her white boyfriend reportedly overdid. @chckpeas further revealed that she had to bring their issue to social media after he suggested they buy ankle shackles to drive the point home.

Read the tweets below;

See more here https://thickmatch.com/lady-drags-white-boyfriend-twitter-referring-help/

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by silverbirdng(f): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by BronzeMajik(f): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2019
how is he racist, when she obviously told him to say just what she's raving about, black people are f. ucking complicated, they jump at every opportunity to play the racism card.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by adontcare(f): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
But d stupid girlfriend asked him to say she is his help.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by drips8(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2019
The dumb girl started everything

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by thesicilian: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2019
She asked for it, he gave it to him. Case dismissed.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by danny56: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Never believe in a woman's "go ahead"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Randy100: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Moral of the story, don't start what you can't finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by ValCon888: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2019
He called you help because you asked him to. Now you're ranting on social media.

Assuming we didn't see his side of the story, people would have labelled him a racist. That's how he'll be walking on the street and get shot by a vengeful black dude.

The worst mistake you can ever make in your life is to date or marry a confused woman. She can send you to an early grave.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by EmmySparky(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
This girl is plain stewpid... No brains... I pity her husband

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
How retards work actively to put their patner in trouble. Dumb gf.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by galadima77(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
She's even more concerned about how the name makes people uncomfortable. Besides I don't see a more appropriate name since there's no rock on the finger yet.

Who's next please?
Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Don't date a dumb girlfriend for long even if she is beautiful!

Don't put yourself in unnecessary trouble!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Junkie1: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
undecidedTHIS IS ONE DUMB DUMB BITCH INFACT SHE TAKES BEING DUMB TO WHOLE NEW LEVEL.. SHE EVEN MAKES HIM CALL HER "MY NIGGER" IN BED LMAO...

ALSO THIS IS WHY I STAY AWAY FROM INSTAGRAM/TWITTER BROADS ALL THEY DO IS BRING Y'ALL BUSINESS ONLINE AND PLAY VICTIM ABOUT IT EVEN WHEN IT'S THEIR FAULT

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Poor girl, sorry,na your poverty cause am.
Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Emilokoiyawon: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
So out of all the decent white men in America, she could ONLY find a white racist to date? The fault is 100% hers.
Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by missjo(f): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
What is wrong with her and why is she plastering it all on the net?
Maybe she's trying to get the attention of the NAACP,either that or she's outing her underground KKK boyfriend. If it's not any of these,then she's got issues.
Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by Gadafii: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blacks really need to stop this racist blame game if we are ever gonn progress

She asked for it after all

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Her White Boyfriend To Twitter For Referring To Her As 'help' by lincsnuel: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nna eh, she did not post these things for her to be judged nah... See as una just turn the table around!

Ndi mmadu sef! :/

My dear don't mind Ndi nairaland oh, if he calls you "the helper" next time, call him "Emeka small dick"

what am I even saying sef :/

(1) (Reply)

Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Don’t Waste Energy On ‘urgent N2k’ Girls – Man Shares Screenshot Of Chat With... / Should I Stay With My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.