Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty (559 Views)

Tinubu's Govt Awarded Abia State As The Best Performing State In The South East / Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by emma321(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
THE SYMBOL OF GREATNESS..
Join me to cerebrate this man, traffic Warder.

The popular traffic warder who dances and smiles while on duty @ Aroma,Awka,Anambra state has earned my respect.
I made this portrait painting to rewards his diligence in his service to humanity. He is by name Canice Chizoba Ifedioranma.

[url=noisemakers.com.ng]Canice Chizoba Ifedioranma Biography, Family and Life Style [/url]

The conversation I had with him revealed that he does his duty joyfully not because of the meager monthly salary he gets but because HE LOVE TO GIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE. He said to me "I love to make others happy through my work, that acts makes me happy".

THIS TRAFFIC WARDER IS A SYMBOL OF GREATNESS..
Greatness is not found in some office holders he loot public fund.
Greatness is not the selfish notion of some politician who seek to get there fare share of national cake at the expense of the poor masses.

GREATNESS IS NOT TOO FAR FROM YOU... Greatness is that person who does his work with integrity, commitment and diligence.

WHILE SOME PEOPLE CEREBRATE IMMORAL TV SHOWS & POLITICIANS WHO LOOT PUBLIC FUND AND BUY 50 LAND CRUISER JEEPS WORTH N50M EACH AND SHARE TO TRADITIONAL RULERS AND EARN THEIR TITLE ... I HAVE CHOSEN TO CEREBRATE THE THROUGH ACT OF GREATNESS FROM THIS MANS MANNER OF SERVICE TO ANAMBRA STATE..

He may not be rich financially but his act of service has placed him GREATER THAN WEALTHY FRAUDULENT PEOPLE.

He is greater than some office holders who embezzled public funds..

What so ever we cerebrate as a people we get it empowered. Join me and cerebrate this man... Let promote and encourage the act of excellent services in every area of endeavor in our society..

No matter how bad you think our country is, There are still good people with a high moral standards... Be the good Nigerian you wish to see.. I Ugwu Samuel Art have chosen to be one. What about you ?

Please share this post with others, together we shall correct the society with our good deeds ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by mejai(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Again
Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
I miss the police traffic controller at okota Lagos then , guess he is retired now.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by PureGoldh(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
OK o
Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by emma321(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by emma321(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by SpaceTour: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Anambra State Govt Awarded Popular Traffic Warder Who Dances And Smiles On Duty by thesicilian: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2019
What was the award?

(1) (Reply)

P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: Why Is The Case Not Being Treated As P&ID Vs Addax? / Lyon’s kinsmen support Diri / Proudly Igbo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.