Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Proudly Igbo!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proudly Igbo!!! (559 Views)

First Lady Remi Tinubu Proudly Gifts Man One Carton Of Indomie(photo) / Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo Group Congratulates The New Army Chief / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudly Igbo!!! by Prosperchuks1344(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
I am an Igbo, I was born an Igbo, I live the life of an Igbo, I come from Igbo, I speak Igbo, I like to be Igbo, I like to dress in Igbo, I eat Igbo food, my heritage, culture and tradition is Igbo, my parents are Igbo.

Am sorry I cannot help it if you hate my lineage. Am sorry I cannot help it if you detest Igbo, am sorry I cannot help it if you hate me because am Igbo. Igbo is who I am, my name is Igbo and I must die an Igbo.

You see Igbo as a threat, why? You call Igbo rapist, criminals, ritualist, prostitutes, kidnappers. You attribute all negative vices to represent Igbo? Why do you do that? You do because you feel threatened that Igbo might outrun the rest of the tribes.

Why do you hate Igbo and despise us? You do that because we are creative, enlightened, hardworking, industrious, genius, intelligent, smart, rich, beautiful and amazing. But its difficult for you to admit it because you feel jealous of my race.

Igbo do not own politics, Igbo do not control the economy neither do we control the natural resources and the common wealth of the nation. You do, we don't and yet, despite the fact that you own everything, we still remain one indispensable race that has outshined the other race in all ramifications.

You fear us because you want to exterminate and annihilate our race, you deny us many things and yet we are stronger, richer and mightier. You fear us because we are everywhere. You fear us because no matter how rural a place might be, when Igbo steps in, they turn it into a Paradise.

We have our own resources, which lies in resourcefulness, we do not bother you and your control over the polity, but yet when we cough you and the other race begin to shiver.

Am proud being an Igbo, am proud of my heritage and culture.
Igbo means high class,
Igbo means independence,
Igbo means hard work and strength,
Igbo means riches,
Igbo means resourcefulness,
Igbo means self belonging,
Igbo means self esteem,
Igbo means pride,
Igbo means swag.

Udo diri unu umunnem.

Hanson Hanson wrote

Make Sure You Reshare This If You Are Proud To Be IGBO!

Let's tell the world who we are!

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by Zooposki(f): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
You are not Igbo. You just want to stir up tribal bashing.

1 Like

Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by Zooposki(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by lastmessenger: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
This thread will be very bloody.
Grab a bottle of beer while reading comments here.
Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by wakaman: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good for you, only if you would let others be who, what and how they want to be too...

Peace.
Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by TooMuchStuff: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by ccffwx: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Abeg, whoever doesn't like Igbos should quickly hug a transformer. Jealous haters! They don't like Igbos but they are dying to share in their glorious destiny. Igbos should wise up and bide their time with the North and West who have nothing to offer them.

1 Like

Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by Ikinternational: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
If Tribal Sentiments was money, we'll all be rich.
Unfortunately, the landlord, school administration, and the lady that runs the beer parlour doesn't give a fuvck
Re: Proudly Igbo!!! by Banmeallday: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Embrace Biafra, anything else is just rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Behold, The Poorest States In Nigeria!! / Bayelsa Poll: Why Court Sacked APC Deputy Gov Candidate / Why Do You Love Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.