Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,993 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) (30383 Views)

Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by RexTramadol1: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
aaronson:
Did he have to curse that much? I guess that's where the illiteratecy comes in to really justify itself.

Illiteratecy isn't about passing through school, it's about letting school pass through you to remould and shape you, clearly he is academically bankrupt.

Illiteracy
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by ugosinachyy19: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
WaywardSon:
I do not like this Guy's music or his brand but I must admit he's smart to cash in on his Efcc problem.

Naira Marley is just a symptom of a larger disease.
The youths in this country are sick and its only going to get worse, brace yourselves cos the next generation will do worse

Can't even imagine who/what my future offspring is going to call a celebrity in their time
EXACTLY WHAT WE SEEM TO TALK ABOUT ALL THE TIME. FUTURE IS NOT BRIGHT.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by slam7000(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
aaronson:
Did he have to curse that much? I guess that's where the illiteratecy comes in to really justify itself.

Illiteratecy isn't about passing through school, it's about letting school pass through you to remould and shape you, clearly he is academically bankrupt.

Naira Marley is uncultured and a scumbag but please spell the word ‘illiteracy’ right.

Naira marley had the opportunity to benefit from good education but he failed. It was very evident from that video. An educated person wouldn’t talk like that.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
He is trying to talk as if he is still in his senses..Buh he dunno know that he has misplaced it Marijuanally
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by fardes(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Canadanow:
I just like his personality... grin grin grin
Am sure this guy would be a humble guy when you get to know him.
All dis ones he is just doing na drama. Anybody can decide to be anything online.
At least, he's still better than pastor wey dey sleep with children... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be me talk am ooo
you must be crazy, Alfa are not rape? shameless people, unfortunate children, mind your business o, if not your God will damage you and your name for am tire of hearing this COSA issue as if we are in innocent and holy country.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Studyinchina200(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
You are judging the guy through social media. .
WaywardSon:
I do not like this Guy's music or his brand but I must admit he's smart to cash in on his Efcc problem.

The youths in this country are sick and its only going to get worse, brace yourselves cos the next generation will do worse

Can't even imagine who/what my future offspring is going to call a celebrity in their time
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by SenorFax(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Canadanow:
All dis ones he is just doing na drama. Anybody can decide to be anything online.
At least, he's still better than pastor wey dey sleep with children... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be me talk am ooo
Tell me one interesting thing about his personality

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by kingjrofficial(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
olumalcolm:
remove bet9ja frm dat list biko angry
and add tricycle riders, drug addicts, highschool dropout and street boys claiming G-boiz undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Studyinchina200(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
At least the guy is richer than most of you people.

You guys are jobless,all you do is to come to Nairaland and write trash.

Same people will go on Instagram to beg him for money smh
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by WaywardSon(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
You are judging the guy through social media. .
his mother did not name him Naira Marley

That's his media personality. That's who Nigerians know. That's who I condemned

Offline he may have a decent life with a good name but Naira Marley is toxic
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Studyinchina200(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Naira Marley is toxic and you are wayward son.
WaywardSon:
his mother did not name him Naira Marley

That's his media personality. That's who Nigerians know. That's who I condemned

Offline he may have a decent life with a good name but Naira Marley is toxic
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by KingBaba1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Raydos:
You will always be an illiterate, Just because you schooled in England does not make you literate, are there not illiterates in England??

People that listens to your songs are mostly, yahoo boys, barbers, bricklayers and bet9ja guys
why put a Barber and a bricklayer into this, or have you forgotten these are professions that put food on the table of a family and makes someone a breadwinner. You might not know or mean it, but it's an insult to those who practice the profession

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by bigpriik: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Most of y'all keep hating and bashing but are not perfect
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by WaywardSon(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Naira Marley is toxic and you are wayward son.
cute.
It's a metaphor. Besides it serves the purpose of this account well wink
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
WaywardSon:

Well said

But just wondering how someone with your username ends up advocating for morality? More like a combination of mystery and puzzle to me though.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Kessnorman: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]EFCC where are you this mugu don start again abeg reset him brain tongue
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Lyricalgod: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
He should just thankGod, him mates wey go school,watin them dn achieve
Reelmii:
it is not a lie
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
ableguy:
Seriously,the way this year is running fast ehnn,I’m beginning to suspect my Landlord is using Juju...

At least credit Mr. Ibu. That’s his joke
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Joejoe93:
You are not a fucking illiterate man..

Not fucking true. He fucking is a fucking illiterate for fucking real

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
brainworkng:
Schooled in England but speaking American accent. Complete illiterate. Just like most Nigerians that traveled abroad speaking English like they grew up there grin

salford1:
They were right. Used the f word like 8times in a 15 words sentence.

This bloggers sef. It sounded more like an American accent even though he lived in England. Confused.com.

That accent was nothing american
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Oduduwa707: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
ableguy:
Who is he?
A politician?
grin

A Yahoo boy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Shillas: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Marlian
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Shillas: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Marlian
1Sharon:

That accent was nothing american
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by sureinfo: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
What does it matter, I think the guy is good at what he does, people should try and take a chill pill.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by olumalcolm(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
kingjrofficial:
and add tricycle riders, drug addicts, highschool dropout and street boys claiming G-boiz undecided
gbabe.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
brainworkng:
Schooled in England but speaking American accent. Complete illiterate. Just like most Nigerians that traveled abroad speaking English like they grew up there grin

That isn't an American accent. I know some people dilute both and sound really funny but that isn't American at all.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Don't mind them guy, will everybody be educated. But pls reduce what u smoke and drink, because of imminent online begging of money to help u if there is kidney or lever or whatever that may be damaged. Love u bro
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by asgard01(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Raydos:
You will always be an illiterate, Just because you schooled in England does not make you literate, are there not illiterates in England??

People that listens to your songs are mostly, yahoo boys, barbers, bricklayers and bet9ja guys
KUKU KII ME
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by etrange: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Canadanow:

Lol... funny how we sit back and make excuses for fellow guys. Imagine it was a lady nah! We would be calling her all sorts of names!

It's fine.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by naijajobx: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Man still spoke like an illiterate
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) by colestephan86: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Naira Marley hits back at twitter users for calling him an illiterate, says he schooled in England also abuse the twitter user in British accent.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weagNaAxzSE

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/you-are-fucking-stupid-naira-marley.html

What nonsense does he think he is saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal / Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top / Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.