Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… (3141 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Petfadblog1: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2019
A man almost landed himself in trouble due to his sexual escapades. According to the story narrator, his friend picked a girl at the club, they went to his house and she died that night.
Read his narration below;
“A friend picked this babe from the club one night like that. All went to his house knacked and slept off cus they were both drunk. Babe slept and that was her final sleep. His saving Grace was the Autopsy that proofed she drank too much.
Honestly. He was in police cell for like 2weeks. Good a thing the girls family didn’t press charges
And this ain’t fiction tho. It happened real somewhere in Benue State
The lady’s family that told the police to release this guy. They didn’t want to press charges, they took their daughter and went away. But police still collect bail sha.”
See screenshot afterwards;

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/how-one-night-stand-almost-landed-man.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Chivic6452(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Davash222(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2019
The lady’s family didn’t want to press charge cos an offer has been made. The offer was too juicy for the family to reject. One of the detriments of poverty!!
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Jayslicky: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2019
It is a really bad experience, that is how one of my friends took a cute, bootyful girl from one club to his house unknowingly to him that the girl is epileptic, he asked for a blowj*b, she was giving him the blowj*b untill when she switched to her epileptic mode, she bit the tip of his joystick which caused blood to start flowing out, he shouted and we quickly came out to his room to free him from the girl, since that day he has never ever taken any random girl again.

10 Likes

Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Randy100: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
This things happens. It is proper that police do their investigation.
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
The guy is lucky. What the hell is it with people and one night stands. The risks are too much.
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Guys and sex, smh.
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Jayslicky: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Guys and sex, smh.
Girls like sex than guys, girls are just smarter in hiding it.

4 Likes

Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by IamPlato(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Can I Laugh
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Real shit..
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is a really bad experience, that is how one of my friends took a cute, bootyful girl from one club to his house unknowingly to him that the girl is epileptic, he asked for a blowj*b, she was giving him the blowj*b untill when she switched to her epileptic mode, she bit the tip of his joystick which caused blood to start flowing out, he shouted and we quickly came out to his room to free him from the girl, since that day he has never ever taken any random girl again.

i smell lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Oduduwa707: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
A friend bawo? Abi na you... All this friend, friend story sef. How come the friends can't seem to type or communicate.. angry

Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Get a decent girlfriend, they wont hear angry
They prefer anything up skirt.
Nonsense!

Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Jacqueline22(f): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:

lol seriously
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by lincsnuel: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuatulu:
Get a decent girlfriend, they wont hear
Nonsense!

Decent girl my left yansh!

No girl is decent Hanty!! The one forming decent is also a hypocrite saving the kitty for the highest bidder!
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
lincsnuel:

Decent girl my left yansh!

No girl is decent Hanty!! The one forming decent is also a hypocrite saving the kitty for the highest bidder!

Really . Hehehehe, enjoy the bandwagon
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by gift01: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuatulu:
Get a decent girlfriend, they wont hear Nonsense!
what is your definition of a decent girlfriend
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by lincsnuel: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuatulu:

Really . Hehehehe, enjoy the bandwagon

Osi no gini? :/

Which one is bandwagon again bikonu? undecided
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by AbarisFather(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Can I Laugh
Go ahead and laugh
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by AbarisFather(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Can I Laugh
Yes you can

Just go ahead and laugh
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by Soren4(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=Petfadblog1 post=81752760]A man almost landed himself in trouble due to his sexual escapades. According to the story narrator, his friend picked a girl at the club, they went to his house and she died that night.
Read his narration below;

See screenshot afterwards;

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/how-one-night-stand-almost-landed-man.html

Okay
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by heckymaicon(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:

Super story
Re: How A One-night Stand Almost Landed Man In Trouble… by nicepoker101(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Guys and sex, smh.
And the girl was having sex with a log of wood I guess

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / Young Man Proudly Takes To Social Media To Share Loved Up Photos With Chubby Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.